New Here from Exeter

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsplatter

New Here from Exeter

Post by satinsplatter »

Hello all you satin fans. I have just discovered this site by accident and have been reading the various posts and plucked up courage to join. I chose the name "Satin-splatter" because that's what I enjoy doing and have been so for many years, in fact since I was a child. I always had a "thing" about my Grandmas huge floor length brown fox fur-coat. with enormous cuffs and a stand up-collar that as a child I was often picked up in, smothered with cuddles and pampered. When Gran died when I was 10 or so my mum inherited it and it hung unloved and un-worn in the wardrobe in our spare room (along with Grannies very expensive taffeta ball gowns as she was a "Society Lady" in London). My mum, who was of modest breeding on her side just hid them away.

As a kid I would creep into the room and spend hours smelling the fur (still imbued by evening in Paris perfume) until at about 12 when I was developing I took this fur down, put it between my legs and rubbed myself all over it and shot my (1st) load all over it. I did not really know what was happening but continued to do so throughout my teens. I am 50 now with loving wife (totally unaware) but I adore satin, taffeta, fur, acetate ,and especially coat linings. I have over the years owned loads of fur coats, slips, nighties and evening gowns and humped them and coated them. I am so pleased to have found this forum and discovered I am not "odd". This is a harmless pursuit, and when you read such awful stories in the news about sex crimes, rape, child abuse etc this site has divested me of feelings of guilt and shame I hitherto had. Thank you all.

I hope to put in some regular postings of my exploits with Satin from schooldays to present so watch my postings or, dare I say it, splattings.

SATINSPLATTER
maxilover

Re: New Here from Exeter

Post by maxilover »

Hi Satinslatter,
let me be the first to welcome you to the forum . Look forward to reading your exploits , especially the coat lining ones :) these are a favorite of mine :) That fur coat sounded amazing , what happened to it ?
satinsplatter

Post by satinsplatter »

Thank you maxilover for your welcome (or should it be well-cummed)

Yes that fur coat, I think from the Victorian Era and owned by my late Grandma was a beast. About 5 foot long, huge fox fur, massive collars and cuffs and a fur trim at the base. It had a chocolate brown acetate lining and was imbued with scent and musk. I had many (maybe 3) years fun with this as a teenager - a nervous one. I was brought up in a big old house so this coat was confined to the closet in the spare room - one of many. So yes as a child if the coast was clear I would creep away, get this coat down from a high hanger, lay it out on a huge double bed in the spare room. I would put a couple of pillows beneath it, strip naked. I would then smell it, caress it then "mount it" feeling the cold satin against my thighs, then rubbing myself over it and cumming all over it. Naturally as a youngster I was "confused". As I grew older this coat was subject to numerous cum stains until when I was about 16 and we moved home.

Sadly this coat and all other of my late grandmas effects were removed to auction and sold. I do however remember that coat with fond memories as it took my virginity (in terms of a load) and has cemented my love of furs and coat linings which I still enjoy today.

I spent a time thereafter from my first coat experience (from 12 onwards) at a mixed sex private school when I had many encounters with coats of fellow female pupils, staff, teachers all of which I shall post shortly
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Hi Satin Splatter, I am only a couple of years your junior and I too thought I was alone until discovering this forum. I share a love of female coats and coat linings, I have to say I'm not so much a fan of fur coats although I do appreciate their linings, my favourite being Puffa or Down jackets and coats but I do appreciate anything shiny. You will find some of my work in this thread as well as elsewhere on this forum.

I look forward to reading of your exploits at private school :D
Liking it shiny