November Newsletter

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
daphne

November Newsletter

Post by daphne »

Hey all! I just wanted to reach out and let everyone know what has been going on with Seductive Studios this fall!

We have been super busy!! For all of you that have ordered a custom video from us, thanks so much! We love to make our fans happy and bring their visions to life! For all of you who have ordered a custom, and are still waiting, we thank you for your patience! We are working as fast as we can, and it can be tough to schedule everyone at times due to most of our girls being in school still, full time jobs!

Anyhow, we have some really cool stuff coming out soon – some new Electra movies, a really fun wet and messy game show, fun with candle wax, the list goes on and on. I have to say, that our job never gets boring, and we thank you so much for your amazing ideas and fun stories!!

We do have two new models that are working with us now, if you haven’t seen them on our website – www.seductivestudios.com

Kayla and Scarlett! Two beautiful girls brand new to the business, waiting to make your custom video!

You won’t find them anywhere else but here, so take advantage!

Also – some of our models are offering $50 brat clips for the store at www.myspoiledprincess.com please email to see which are offering that special!

We still have a whole box of discounted DVD’s for sale – that’s $20 with free shipping in the continental US! – You can see which are still at that price at www.seductivestudios.com

Serena Steel is also booking customs right now, as well as Sophie and Hannah so if you are looking for a custom video with these girls, now is the time.

We have started filming again for our Youtube series “The Diary Of A Fetish Model” which can be found here -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX9uYj ... 4is3cfFhxg

so stay tuned for new episodes in the near future!

Well, I think that’s all for now! Hope you all have an amazing holiday season and try to stay warm!
Custom Fetish Videos - www.seductivestudios.com
www.myspoiledprincess.com