My first wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Downylon

My first wedding dress

Post by Downylon »

I have wanted a wedding dress for a long time, and finally took the plunge. I found one in an online classified ad and made an offer of $50, which she accepted! The dress is heavenly-- very heavy with a long train so it feels great to walk around in. The pictures are from the classified listing. I may take pics of my own to post, also. I love vintage wedding dresses like this!
dress1.jpg
dress 2.jpg
dress3.jpg
Frillylover

Re: My first wedding dress

Post by Frillylover »

Very awesome find man! I love vintage wedding gowns as well and own a couple of them (one of which nearly identical to this one), however I've never forgotten the thrill purchasing and then finally receiving my first gown...I know how excited you must have been to bring this one home. :D This is my favorite style too, poofy sleeves, big butt bow and lots of ruffles. These gowns just drive me WILD and are the reason I joined this site.
Fan of the frillies
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Well you certainly made a wise decision there!. This dress is awesome. I love these big dresses from the 1980s or so full of layers of frothy silk, bows, puffy sleeves, big shoulders and trains, ruffles, bustles and the like. This dress should give you hours of pleasure. Hang it up, tease yourself, smell, fondle and rub you self in and over it. Then lay her out exposing her full satin glory and enjoy her over and over again.

I am so envious!

BRIDALFUN
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

That is one very hot bridal gown. I enjoy making love to such even more than wearing them. Just looking at the pics of that dress I know I could spend a week in bed with it making hot passionate love to it. I just love the style of those vintage gowns. Enjoy her my friend!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There is nothing better than a satin bridal gown. When I won my first satin bridal gown on Ebay, I could not sleep until it was delivered. When it finally arrived I couldn't get the box open fast enough. when i pulled it out of the box I was so exited and shaking so bad. It had me so turned on I could not stand it. Pure candlelight vintage rayon satin. the smoothest satin I had ever felt. The thought of a Bride walking down the isle getting married in the gown that was now my new lover. The best and longest cum I had ever felt. Enjoy!!!!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Congratulations on your new purchase! A wonderful dress - a bargain, too! I really must make my first wedding dress purchase!
Dickay

Post by Dickay »

Wow,what an amazing dress! It's really wonderful!
life is a mirror that smiles to whom smiles to it.
sillyanimate

Post by sillyanimate »

Hi,
I am new here from New York and looking for my wedding dress, Well I must say here that you got a very nice dress at very reasonable price. I am looking for a unique dress, I am sick of this long trail and all same kind of dresses. Do you have any other idea of wedding dress. I am going to be marry in July 2016 and I surfed a lot on internet. I found one which is offering some trendy wedding dresses http://www.thetrendystyle.com/wedding-dresses/ They looks like something Indian but having Western look. What you guys recommend that should I go for it. Will they look okay in our society?
Love Animals
PricelessSatin

Post by PricelessSatin »

That's a nice dress, maybe a bit fussy? How do you think it compares with my wifes dress- pictured?
http://i.imgur.com/Q9ut9jY.jpg
sillyanimate

Post by sillyanimate »

Your wife dress in the pic is really nice but I am asking for a trendy wedding dress! bit different, bit unique other than the normal routine bridal dresses!
Love Animals
PricelessSatin

Post by PricelessSatin »

sillyanimate wrote:Your wife dress in the pic is really nice but I am asking for a trendy wedding dress! bit different, bit unique other than the normal routine bridal dresses!
They're not trendy- They're AWFUL!!
Seiden

Post by Seiden »

Awesome gown! 8) Please share your photo, when you bear! :wink:
Seiden

Post by Seiden »

Here is my fav wedding dress
Attachments
P1130898.JPG
P1130897.JPG