Dreams about "shopping" for it

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pickleonthemoon

Dreams about "shopping" for it

Post by pickleonthemoon »

Years ago I went to some cheap places looking for some f*** rags - you know, shiny smooth woman's stuff. It required courage to do that. I ended up accruing a big stash of it. Eventually I unloaded at a donation place and threw some away too. Today I just have two pieces I use every few weeks for small masturbation sessions.

Occassionlly I'll have these dreams where I'm lustily browsing the woman's clothing department in a store. Usually something happens to stop me from finding things. At very rare times I'll be in there after hours when hte store is closed, but then I'll wake up. Most times I WANT to go to the woman's clothing section, but I'm somehow lost or can't get there in time. Yet somehow it's all still very exhilerating, despite all of these setbacks.

Do you have those dreams? It's like a dream where you're a kid walking into Walt Disney World or Toys R Us and you have millions or billions of dollars to spend. You can do whatever you want. Nobody is watching. It's all yours. But it only lasts a few minutes....

I'll add when I was shopping for these items (some 10 years ago!) it was an amazing rush. It was so challenging too. I realized others knew I was probably some nut. I didn't care because I was somewhere I normally don't go and nobody is going to recognize me.

I do have other dreams not involving me shopping for it. Sometimes I'll just see something or know it's somewhere. Like I remember a dream where I was lost in a building trying to find my way out. I stumbled on a dresser and opened it and saw something shiny. And my all time favorite dream was the most satisfying wet dream I've ever had. The oddest thing about it is I didn't actually get wet in real life. When I woke up later, I could not believe I didn't wake up from it and cum all over myself. Virtually all wet dreams wake me up. The satisfying thing about that dream is I cummed crazy amounts everywhere. In most wet dreams that doesn't happen because I wake up.

Just imagine a wet dream where you cum and cum and cum and cum... and ther'es no mess to clean up.