Feel any shame?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pickleonthemoon

Feel any shame?

Post by pickleonthemoon »

I feel guilty about this fetish sometimes because it makes me feel like a pussy. I don't want woman to know because they might think I'm self-absorbed and freaky. Guys might think I'm gay or transvestite. Truth is, my shiny smooth fetish, especially for female clothing, isn't something I have because I want to be a woman, instead it's just a sexual release. It's a piece of a woman!

Anyone else agree with that statement?

I also think at least my fetish and sexuality aren't too despicable, like pedophilia or necrophilia. I feel fortunate.

I also think I have company on the opposite side: leather fetishists. There're so many parallels between the two. I've seen videos online where people just masturbate to a leather boot. Studded leather gloves/boots/belts/etc. Bikers in leather outfits.
simonr

Re: Feel any shame?

Post by simonr »

I agree with the first part of your statement (the "don't want to be a woman" part), but not so much with the second part. I love satin because I enjoy the sensual shine and smooth touch of the fabric. Guess we all have our own reasons for the fetish :)

Anyway, coming back to the question of feeling guilty, my answer is not at all. What's so shameful about a man wearing a dress or a knicker? Women have come to wear whatever they want and no one would call them freaky or mentally ill, so why not extend the same treatment to men?

For me, wearing a satin dress is just a (slightly weird perhaps) hobby of mine. As long as I don't do harmful things (stealing etc.) to satisfy my hobby, I don't feel any guilt about it. Of course, I don't tell every one about it, because it can cause me many problems. If society can come to accept men in dresses one day, I'll have no qualm about wearing mine in the public.
pickleonthemoon

Post by pickleonthemoon »

I guess I don't understand your angle. I don't "enjoy" it. It's a bit like if I had a sex doll. I wouldn't "enjoy" ramming a doll. This isn't a walk in the park. It's not a good movie. It's not something to casually talk about, like you do. This is a raging cock wanting to be stroked. It's the feminine shiny smooth stretch folds of the fabric gaining direct access to my sex drive. I don't know how else to explain it.

I think I'd feel shame if I had a sex doll too. I've seen some of them on youtube and, well, I could plug one. Yet would I want others to know about it? No. How can I be happy or proud of stuffing a doll with my cock? That's what losers do who can't get a real woman. Maybe that's what all this is about. I've never had sex. I'm still a virgin. I feel shame anytime I masturbate. And somehow this fetish feels worse than that. I'm not just masturbating silently to the thought of a real woman I know. Nope. There's no real woman, just some clothes. It's bad enough when a man can only get sex by masturbating, but it's much worse when there's no real woman associated with the action.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I dont think you should feel any shame, i must admit i did feel the same at first but since then ive read a lot on forums and found that lots of people love satin silk in various ways, for instance some people might have a fetish for PVC etc as long as your not hurting anyone i say embrace it, but i dont go out in public wearing satin other than boxers he he, i do use it to masturbate its better than sex toys :D hope that helps in anyway.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Pickleonthemoon, I guess we have very different ways of loving satin. My love for satin comes mostly from the enjoyment of seeing and feeling the fabric. Even when I do masturbate with satin, I imagine women wearing the sensual satin dress. In a way, I guess this makes it easier for me to see it as "just a hobby".

But I do agree with Bollogray, as long as you are not hurting anyone, there is no reason to feel guilty :)
satindick

Post by satindick »

simonr wrote:I agree with the first part of your statement (the "don't want to be a woman" part), but not so much with the second part. I love satin because I enjoy the sensual shine and smooth touch of the fabric. Guess we all have our own reasons for the fetish :)

Anyway, coming back to the question of feeling guilty, my answer is not at all. What's so shameful about a man wearing a dress or a knicker? Women have come to wear whatever they want and no one would call them freaky or mentally ill, so why not extend the same treatment to men?

For me, wearing a satin dress is just a (slightly weird perhaps) hobby of mine. As long as I don't do harmful things (stealing etc.) to satisfy my hobby, I don't feel any guilt about it. Of course, I don't tell every one about it, because it can cause me many problems. If society can come to accept men in dresses one day, I'll have no qualm about wearing mine in the public.
I agree with you. Women have been wearing what they want and anything of ours for a long time so should we.
Satin D.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

No shame here whatsoever - I like wearing satin, I love having sex with my Wife with both of us wearing satin... or not. I like having fun on my own with satin, too. I enjoy everything about it and more and I continue to do so and continue to enjoy finding more ways to do so.

I stopped trying to work out 'why' I did it many years ago. I mean, I started when I was 6 or 7 so had no reference point at that age and it took until I was in my late 20's when the 'net was 'born' to realise that it wasn't just me so once I'd accepted it for what it was - that I was a crossdresser with a satin fetish - stopped trying to rationalise it and was open about it too, all that uncertainty, negativity or shame (not that I ever felt shame really, mostly confusion) those feelings just went away naturally.

And, for the record, I could happily fuck a sex doll too! :wink: :lol:
satindick

Post by satindick »

shinysatinlover wrote:No shame here whatsoever - I like wearing satin, I love having sex with my Wife with both of us wearing satin... or not. I like having fun on my own with satin, too. I enjoy everything about it and more and I continue to do so and continue to enjoy finding more ways to do so.

I stopped trying to work out 'why' I did it many years ago. I mean, I started when I was 6 or 7 so had no reference point at that age and it took until I was in my late 20's when the 'net was 'born' to realise that it wasn't just me so once I'd accepted it for what it was - that I was a crossdresser with a satin fetish - stopped trying to rationalise it and was open about it too, all that uncertainty, negativity or shame (not that I ever felt shame really, mostly confusion) those feelings just went away naturally.

And, for the record, I could happily fuck a sex doll too! :wink: :lol:
I agree with you buddy. At some point long ago I had to say it's just the way I am and what I like and going to have it. Maybe one day some of us will get brave and even show our selfies, LOL. :D and where do we all live ? I'm in Birmingham,Al.
Satin D.
simonr

Post by simonr »

satindick, I like the way you put it: it's just the way I am. As long as I feel comfortable with what I'm doing, I don't really care what society has to say about it. After all, social norm is ever changing.

I'm in Singapore and for most part, the culture here still considers anyone who strays from the mainstream sexual orientation as perverts. Till this changes, there is no question of being open about my fetish. I don't wanna lose my job because of my passion for satin :x

I did tell my girlfriend though, because I feel that it's an important part of me and she has the right to know.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

It does embarrass me as it is something I could not tell people about. I feel people would be wierd with me and exclude me for having such a strange fetish
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

feel the shame, never told a girl or anyone else. but have always been drawn to it, since a very young age feeling a nightgown I remember liking it so much, almost breaking my neck at times turning my head, drawn to a woman wearing it. remember even in the first grade my teacher who wasn't particularly young, wearing a teal blouse, she would hug each of us every day after school, couldn't wait till the end of the day for the chance to touch. wouldn't say i'm into cross dressing it's honestly just silk and satin, I barley even wear it more just lay on or jerk off with, certain panties as well. want to just meet a few older business or retail women who would stay elegantly dressed and let me mouth fuck each and everyone of them, drizzling cum on their pretty blouses, dresses, skirts, pant suits.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hell no mang...just go all out enjoy them :lol:
simonr wrote:I agree with the first part of your statement (the "don't want to be a woman" part), but not so much with the second part. I love satin because I enjoy the sensual shine and smooth touch of the fabric. Guess we all have our own reasons for the fetish :)

haha and i am waiting 4 the time 2 finally wear all the baju kurung in my closet when the gates are open with men finally can wear dresses openly without discrimination :lol: i sense it will come one day hahahaha
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:satindick, I like the way you put it: it's just the way I am. As long as I feel comfortable with what I'm doing, I don't really care what society has to say about it. After all, social norm is ever changing.

I'm in Singapore and for most part, the culture here still considers anyone who strays from the mainstream sexual orientation as perverts. Till this changes, there is no question of being open about my fetish. I don't wanna lose my job because of my passion for satin :x
haha same goes with malaysia :x

dang i still cant believe we are the only causeway neighbours in here :lol:

the only person left who is open with my fetish today is my indon house keeper, my sister, my reception office friend and i hope the next will be my future spouse :mrgreen:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: haha and i am waiting 4 the time 2 finally wear all the baju kurung in my closet when the gates are open with men finally can wear dresses openly without discrimination :lol: i sense it will come one day hahahaha
I'm waiting for that day too :D And I think baju kurung would be a good outfit to start with. They are traditional, relatively plain dresses without all the sexy features (V neck, open back etc.) designed especially for women. After all, they are not so different from the long tunics the Arab males wear already.
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: dang i still cant believe we are the only causeway neighbours in here :lol:
I remember seeing some other Malaysians here :) though I'm not sure if they are still active