Nice Videos for all you -removed- members

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Nice Videos for all you -removed- members

Post by Bridalfun »

Dear All.

Just discovered some great vids for all you satin humping and splattin on satin fans. Log on to X hamster (you may need to register free) and search on Sisters Dresses. Theres a chap on there (maybe a lurker on here) called satin stuff well worth viewing . I luv the video of him piling up about a dozen of his "sisters" dresses en-masse, forming a pile, mounting and riding them and cumming on them

Satin stuff, if you are a member her, clandestine or otherwise, we salute you

Bridalfun would love your comments, PM or otherwise.

In the meantime enjoy and keep on splattin on Satin

BRIDALFUN
Satinstuff

Re: Nice Videos for all you -removed- members

Post by Satinstuff »

Seemed like you have found the person "lurking" :D

As much as i know tons of homophobic members here in this community i kept a low profile to my own interest which is shared only to my girlfriend. I'm majoring in human behaviour psychology on a 3 year Honors and it did taught me tons on how to break the news to my girlfriend that i have a fetish for her dresses. I was surprised that she turned out totally cool about it.

For god knows why i love the feeling of humping on a pile of satin dresses it makes me have this sorta dominating feel. As much as my girl wanting to see me in action in which ive always turned her down cause its embarrassing as hell :?

I was surprised there would be a thread for me on here but nevertheless im glad someone do actually appreciate such videos and im pretty sure no one else does it after countless searches. A bit of myself, im a fully straight male and as much as it sounds ironic, im keeping a slim bod so as to be able to fit in to my girlfriend's dresses whenever we had sex. :lol:

And back to the "sister" part its indeed authentic, i have no sexual incest thoughts to my own blood but i used her dresses a lot before i got to know my current girl. As a matter of fact im still keeping that pile of dresses which belonged to her and there's absolutely no way im returning them considering ive been masturbating on them for over a few hundred times. :lol:
Last edited by Satinstuff on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bridalfun

Re: Nice Videos for all you -removed- members

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks Satin Stuff - I thoroughy enjoyed your vids and thoroughly enjoy doing likewise, ie riding and humping and spattering satin dresses and ballgowns I buy in Charity Stores so you are not alone!

My Girlfriend does not understand it though - I would luv to have a girlfriend/Partner watching on!!

Keep up the good work

BRIDALFUN