oh my...! what a find...!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
blousecufffetish

oh my...! what a find...!

Post by blousecufffetish »

Hello everyone....
As i type this, i'm in a bit of shock...! Having lost some T-shirts in the house, i decided to have a good look round in the wardrobes to try and find them... imagine my shock, excitement and amazement as i open a box in the bottom of my wife's wardrobe to find it full of satin...! Robes... slips... pajarmas amongst other items... now... i'm a newcomer when it comes to satin so she must have worn them when we first met... back then i didn't "appreciate" satin... i even didn't think twice about the 2 satin wedding dresses she had hand made in The Philippines... Here are a few pictures of what i found....! I've never told my good wife about my fetish for satin.... i think we may have to have words now....! Utterly shocked (in a good way!) Mark
Attachments
rsz_20141107_125815.jpg
rsz_20141107_130556-1.jpg
rsz_20141107_130500.jpg
blousecufffetish

Re: oh my...! what a find...!

More....
Attachments
rsz_20141107_130002.jpg
rsz_20141107_130047.jpg
rsz_20141107_125906.jpg
blousecufffetish

And more...
Attachments
rsz_20141107_130740.jpg
rsz_1rsz_20141107_125500.jpg
Satinman

Post by Satinman »

very nice satin outfits but I would be kinda paranoid why it was hidden out the way and never worn for you.
blousecufffetish

They were boxed up.... in and amongst other boxes with different clothes... infact, when i was looking at old pics of us there was one of her in a slip.... i think they will be too small now... hehe.... as with alot of my clothes! So im not paranoid... just yet! Mark
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I think would just wrap them around my cock and have myself a damn good wank :P :P :P
Liking it shiny
blousecufffetish

Great minds think alike ilikeitshiny.....! ;-)
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Hi everyone,
I don't believe that having a fetish for feminine satin or nylon is uncommon, or confined to any particular gender. I used to imagine that ladies enjoying lingerie parties, were doing it just for their male-appeal, but if you saw the goings on (& comings off) when the main party was finished & the sponsor had left, you would realise just how false a notion that is. Two of my closest lesbian friends love their satin stuff & often make-out with each other. Most females won't admit in public about their satin enjoyment, just as most tranny people won't admit what they enjoy. I enjoy my satin slips so much that I often have to change out of what I am wearing, as my arousal meter is in the red zone. A bit embarrassing if & when I am out in public, shopping or the like. It's only with understanding folk as on here that we can openly share our satin enjoyment.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

[attachment=0]15530759701_d05e1ea26b_b.jpg[/attac hment]
This is a favourite satin waist underskirt of mine. Wearing it as I am here, under my clerical box pleats, in my office, I always bring a spare nylon underskirt, as I have explained in my previous post, I am often so high wearing satin, that I cannot consentrate on the job that I am trying to do. So I sometimes have to go to the powder room & change into my nylon underskirt. The snag is that I like my nylon underskirts too.
Attachments
15530759701_d05e1ea26b_b.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hi Shelley, Nice legs,,, nice photo. Do you enjoy watching a man's or woman's reaction to your wearing say,,, a lovely satin blouse or satin dress to work? Would you agree it's safe to say that men seem to take the satin/silk attraction to a fetish level more often, percentage wise, than women? What's you're favorite satin garment?
Charles