had a great night last night!!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinman

had a great night last night!!

Post by Satinman »

got home from work and girlfriend is in the lounge wearing a long red satin nightie and robe, instantaneously I go rock hard, she gets my cock out starts sucking on it, im loving it. then she disappears for a sec then comes back with the same nightie and robe for me to wear lol, im just stunned at this point but she well up for it so I disappear and come back wearing it and then starts taking pics of me and her, we start fondling each other for a while then begins sucking me off for about 15 mins ( im almost ready to explode as u can imagine ) then get to the fucking for about 30 mins, my balls are ready to pop, she then wants me to cum on my self with her help, so I thought why not its all going well.
she violently wanking me and I explode everywhere shot after shot after shot......., all over the nightie, all over my face managed to get a few on her face and nightie (and I mean im drenched), she starts licking it all up and French kissing me with gulps of cum in my mouth dripping off my chin, then starts taking more pics lol. it was the best sex I have ever had!! it was almost like a dream but come true :D

just thought I would share my yesterday evening.
Satinman

Re: had a great night last night!!

Post by Satinman »

the nightie was similar to this but slightly longer and matching robe