Satin blouse with...?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cterry12

Satin blouse with...?

Post by cterry12 »

I love to see a lady with a satin blouse paired with leather trousers or skirt.

What is your preference?
blousecufffetish

Re: Satin blouse with...?

Post by blousecufffetish »

Satin blouses are 'my thing'..... i brought these for my good wife..... the soft satin paired with leather is simply wonderful! Mark
Attachments
file.jpeg
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

I saw your post and just had to reply.

I have always liked the look of a woman in a leather skirt, and I bought one for my girlfriend when we were out shopping a few months back.

Have to say, it was a real embarrassing thing to do at the time but I am so glad I made the effort and put myself out to buy it for her,
She was browsing in H&M and I spotted a leather skirt in the sale rail, right by where I was stood waiting for her.
She was a little while in the shop and as I stood there, waiting, my mind was imagining her wearing it, which kind of helped to repress my inhibitions. I wanted to see her in it so bad.
Then when I plucked up the courage to go take a proper look at it, pulling apart the other stuff on the rail to get to it, i could see that it had a really gorgeous satin lining. I think it was that which pushed me over the edge and finalised my resolve to buy it for her, however embarrassing it was going to be.
When she came back she had not found anything else she wanted, and was headed for the door, so I called her back to look at it.
At first she could not understand.
Thought it was odd that I should have any interest in choosing what she bought to wear.
I already had a boner as soon as she pulled it off the rack to look at it, but I could tell from her expression that she was not interested, saying it was not really her thing as she gave it a good looking over, and she put it back again.
She was going to walk off and leave it there, but then stopped because she could see from my reaction that something was wrong.
There was a kind of very awkward silence, and then she twigged.
Worst thing was someone else overheard her when she asked me if it was for the bedroom.
I have never been so embarrassed.
We had only been going out for a few weeks, and i had no idea if she would agree to it.
But she did, and so now I am so glad I put myself through that.

The skirt is just so awesome paired with satin, and very practical too because it just wipes clean.

The cold smooth leather feels so nice on my cock.

I have tried to take some pics of it but they really cannot portray what an awesome garment it is, or how it feels when she wears it for me.

I am not sure that she really gets anything out of wearing it, although she says she does not mind.
She just does it for me, but then I make sure she gets what she likes as well, so we please each other, which is just how it should be.

I have bought her a couple of satin blouses as well now because she was worried that the satin top we used before was going to get all messed up, and it was one that she kept for best.
Anyway, I prefer the blouses to the slip on top we used before, and it does not matter if I get carried away when she puts it all on.
If I had my way we would have a closet full of satin blouses, but for now I have restricted myself to just the two of them.
I was so aroused when we went shopping for them. She would pull one off the rail and I would give a yes or no. Some of the ones I let go, such a shame, but I am more than happy with what we have.

in spite of all that, there are still some things on my wishlist which I just have not been brave enough to talk to her about yet.
I am sure that is true of all of us.
I find she usually opens up most after a few drinks, as we all do I suppose, and I am planning on bearing my satin soul to her next time that happens.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
cterry12

Post by cterry12 »

Great that your girlfriend bought the leather skirt, it does feel great paired with a satin blouse.

We recently were invited to a fancy dress party and she asked me what I think she should go as, of course I said a secretary. She went all out and bought a gold satin blouse and a leather skirt. The collar was huge on the shirt and she turned it up and tied her hair back. So sexy. We had some very messy fun after the party...
blousecufffetish

Amazing skirt....!!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i have never thought of satin leather combo because they are way 2 expensive on ebay and leather is 2 hard 2 be laundered by hand wash

i still prefer satin blouse with satin skirt combo at the end of the day haha :lol: :lol:
cterry12

Post by cterry12 »

Faux leather is just as good. I love satin skirts too on my wife but satin matched with leather is just as good!

http://club.doctissimo.fr/blousesatin/b ... hotos.html
blousecufffetish

Utterly stunning pictures.....! Wow...!
blousecufffetish

Hi all....
I have just had the most amazing cum...! My good wife (reluctantly!) Agreed to dress up for me in a smart sexy satin Hawes and Curtis long sleeved blouse with wonderful cuffs.. big belt and short satin black skirt.... my ultimate fantasy look! Didn't get any pic of her wearing it as thought it was pushing my look a bit! Anyway... this is what she wore... needless to say, the satin on top of me AND the satin sheets under me made it just much to take...! But WOW and i'm still trying to recover..!!! Mark
Attachments
20141020_143747.jpg
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Nice, glad you enjoyed it :)
cterry12

Post by cterry12 »

Wife got home today wearing one of her new hawes and curtis shirts, it was only about ten minutes until she was giving me a blow job, I challenged her to go as messy as she could. She managed to get thick drool all over her shirt and then I fired a huge cumshot all over her. Good times for a Monday!
blousecufffetish

Hawes and Curtis are the best for satin blouses.....! Sounds like you had as good time as i did for satin blouse fun...! Mark
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Loving the Blouse and Skirt Blousecufffetish., I could have alot of fun with that outfit :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

NigelSatin.... Very nice leather skirt you bought for your girlfriend there....I bet she looks and feels very sexy indeed wearing it :D
Liking it shiny
cterry12

Post by cterry12 »

Something a bit different, but quite like it... Satin blouse under a spandex catsuit.