Satin shopping with partner

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
FineRobe

Satin shopping with partner

Post by FineRobe »

Hi, i'm new here! Ofcourse i didn't found this forum by accident and i've read and followed some discussions before joining the forum. But finally made the step to join and hope i can contribute more in the future!

I wonder how you all go shopping with your girlfriend/boyfriend. Probably you hope he/she will buy something whilst she knows you like satin or not.

Do you sometimes have fun letting her try things on in the stores? Or if your partner doesn't know of you liking satin/silk, you hint your partner to try something of satin? Or ofcourse how did you get him/her to buy something?

I shared my fetish once with a partner but didn't liked it that much, sadly enough the relation didn't last that long after that. But other partners i never told about it. Because im afraid of the previous outcome. So for me its more like hinting to things i or she would like.. So i'm really curious how you all do it!
Destroy

Re: Satin shopping with partner

Post by Destroy »

This is a good question. Welcome to the forum as well, pleased to have you here!

If you really love satin, then yes, definitely make that known to her.
I think one of the most important things for a healthy relationship is good communication. If sexy satin is what you like to see your girl wear, then why hold back? Let her know.

Next time you two go shopping, just say, hey, let's check out the lingerie shop. I'm gonna pick out something sexy for you. Tell her that she would look amazing in [whatever it is you want her to wear]. No need to hint at anything, just tell her upfront. You don't need to mention anything whatsoever about your satin fetish. Tell her how sexy she would look. Be excited about it! Just make her feel good about herself. Women are always trying to find ways to please their man, so if she knows that you like to see her satin, she will be more than happy to wear it for you.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress