Hello!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RedSatinLining

Hello!

Post by RedSatinLining »

Wow,

Just to say hello, really. Can't believe I found somewhere with many people with the same, yet stange fetish. :P

I adore satin linings. Clothes with visible satin linings, as well as all things satin. I'll look at any girl walking around if I think I can get a glimpse of the silky insides. Half the time I'm more interested in the lining of the stunning blonde's suit rather than her herself! :D

One thing that seems to get me more than anything is visible satin linings, which are different/complementing colours to the actual garment. A stunning black short waist hooded bomber jacket with a lovely soft hot pink or red satin lining in the hood would nail me...

Problem is I'm a 22 year old male. Stunning satin linings that cover bodies are often found in womens clothing, such as longer jackets and dresses, and skirts and suits etc. I enjoy dressing up with anything with a satin lining (satin exteriour is just a bonus!) but only for masturbation. After that I'm no longer interested in the clothing, although to have the ability to sleep in satin sheets and pj's would be heaven!

Any other males out there, who wouldn't deem themselves as trannies, are straight (or still think they are!) but frequently dress up in the clothes just for the fun part, just for the satin...?

Final thing. I used to have a rockawear green satin parka, with a pink satin lining. They are amazing, sensual jackets. Living right on the beach in sunny ol' Jersey, means stepping out at night with nothing but that jacket on (and some frilly french knickers) is just heaven. Cold winds and satin clothes are godlike!

(Most random introduction of my life!)
:P
satincrazy

Re: Hello!

Post by satincrazy »

Hi

Great to hear about your fetish mines the same i love womens long coats i masterbate all over the linings i also love to see different colours in coats there great
satinkinky

Re: Hello!

Post by satinkinky »

I'm with you, I too love everything satin lined.
I sleep with coats and jackets, fuck coats and jackets and live and breath coats and jackets.
In fact anything satin lined gets my attention and like youI often don't see the pretty girl when her coat or jacket blows open and I get a glimpse of that wonderful lining.
newyummy600.jpg
My new favourite till it gets too messed up. :lol:
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined