Girlfriend satin night

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mumsatinslip

Girlfriend satin night

Post by mumsatinslip »

Hello all.

I have had my girlfriend act really badly to me. She got angry at something I did and posted some personal messages online. We split from it but now she wants me back. She says she is sorry for what she did. Here is where satin comes into it.
She said she would do anything to make it right. :) I had a night with her last week where I had the flat to just us and I made her put on loads of satin slips, nighties, skirts, stockings and suspenders. I shagged her for three hours. Early that day I made her put on stockings and suspenders and put on a white mini half slip and come shopping with me in the centre of Liverpool. I wanted to shame her. It was a great day.
I have her coming over to my flat on Thursday for round two. I need suggestions as to what I should do to her and what to make her put on. I will get some pics to post on here too.
mumsatinslip

Re: Girlfriend satin night

Post by mumsatinslip »

Lauren. The girlfriend ready for any satin fun.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice looking girl :D :D I would tell her to pick out her favorite satin dress and wear it with a pair of nylons. Fuck her in it & blow your load on it. Then make her wear it out :twisted:
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Looks like you can have all of your satin wishes full filled. Go for it.
mumsatinslip

Post by mumsatinslip »

Here is what I had for her! I tied her hands behind her back and used her all night long. I changed her out fit for every time I cummed in her. I filmed her to. Will post them soon. X
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

Some nice outfits in there let us see more :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very pretty girlfriend you have there mumssatinslip, she's real cute, I can't wait to see her in satin and both see and hear what you do with her :D
Liking it shiny