online dating satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinyblousetom

online dating satin

Post by shinyblousetom »

Met this satin blonde beauty on match site. Omg! I will date her even if I can't stand her to touch and fuck these dresses and shiny outfits!
Attachments
hd.jpg
bg-1.jpg
bg-1.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 6969 times
uj-1.jpg
perry12

Re: online dating satin

Post by perry12 »

WOW ! Which dating website ????
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Plenty of fish
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yeh!! You just gotta have her in those shiny satin dresses.... I bet her bra and panties are satin too :D :D
Liking it shiny
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

I'm meeting her tonite for 1st date! I'm so excited! Date is bit casual, so don't know if she will wear satin. But 5 of her 7 pics were satiny! I agree, I bet she has a huge collection of skimpy, shiny, sexy satin bras, panties and thongs!! I have to jerk off before this date !!
Attachments
66743425V.jpeg
66743425V.jpeg (13.58 KiB) Viewed 6743 times
ki-1.jpg
ki-1.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 6743 times
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

How was the date? Did she wear satin lol?
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Well sort of. Wore a tight shirt and jeans, her tits looked amazing and saw glimpse of pink satin bra strap. Assuming a matching shiny pink skimpy satin thong or full back string bikini...if I'm dating her and We go to wedding I'm making her wear that blue dress!!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow!! She's gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing more of her..... and her satin too :D .......
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice looking woman :D I hope everything works out for y'all :D :D Ironically enough, I met my woman on POF also !! First time EVER on a dating service. I was not interested in dating at the time. I simply wanted to take that personality profile test, but of course you have to sign up first. I had several hits but only conversed with two ladies. I opted to meet the one because she seemed open & honest and unpretentious. I have been with her for over 4 yrs now and am VERY happy :D :D POF worked for me/us :D :D
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Well, it happened! Went on 2nd date, this time at nice restaurant. Was chilly night and I almost fainted when she showed up in a silver full sleeved thin satin bow tie blouse and tight black sexy biz pants and heels!!! No sex but We did fool around and I got to caress her shiny sleeves and slick back. I pray that next time is sex and I get to peel off shiny, skimpy, sexy bra and satin thong!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I reckon this girl is going to turn out to be a real satin treasure for you to share your passion for the shiny fabric with, look after her and treat her well. I hope you do get to have sex with her on the next meet and hope you will share your experience with her on here. I sure got hard looking at her photo's just now especially the one of her in the black satin dress.

Best wishes

Shiny
Liking it shiny
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

What a stunner hope you get lucky next time :D
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

How are things going?