New Satin Lined Fur coat

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilverLining

New Satin Lined Fur coat

Post by SilverLining »

Hello All.

For those of you that don't know me, my obsession is ladies satin lined coats .

My wife has just bought a brand new brown Beaver Lamb Fur coat. The beautiful thick shiny satin lining is to die for. I can't wait to have a go at it, but I dare not at this time. My wife will be watching me and the coat, and expecting me to have a go at the lining. If caught out, I'll be in the dog house more than normal !

In the mean time, it would be great to hear from you all, what you would like to do to this coat if it were in your possession.

A brief description. The coat is made of beaver lamb fur. It is full length - ankle length - UK size 16 (so that's quite big). The lining is a rich shiny and thick brown satin lining. The coat has two inner ties . The pockets are lined in the same lovely material. The neck of the coat too is lined in the same gorgeous satin.

Pictures to follow - can't seem to get 5 minutes alone with it at the moment !
promdresslover

Re: New Satin Lined Fur coat

Post by promdresslover »

My girlfriend has a fur coat like that, lined in a thick silver acetate satin lining. I've had my way with it one time, and left a pretty big glob of my goop inside the left sleeve. I spent quite a bit of time trying to remove all traces, but there is a slight stain, though you can't feel it. Don't think she's ever looked.

But she is "on to me" and since I have been busted for cumming on several of her clothes, she is suspicious if I show too much "interest". She knows what drives me. I've only seen her wearing hers on one occasion, and that was to a graduation. In fact, it was that date when I saw her in it where I got some "alone time" with her coat's maddeningly smooth satin lining. Having her effervescent scent on it sent me over the edge. I turned the left sleeve inside out and spurted out onto the devilish satin. Spent the next hour cleaning "ground zero" with some towels and denatured alcohol, which I have had success removing my cum stains from my prom dresses.

Because of the visible stain it left, I have not had chance to give that coat another load, but I know where she keeps it. Every now and then the closet door will open and I will see a glimmer of that coat, reminding me of that night she wore it, and how I wanted to fuck her while she wore it naked underneath. Now that would be something.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Silverlining,
hope you are well , i think you know what i would do to that fur :lol: The lining sounds amazing :) cant wait to see the photos !
I also know you won't be able to resist playing with it before long :lol:
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Newcoat.jpg
Sorry - picture really doesn't do the coat justice , but it gives you an idea
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Very Very Nice!!!
Must not be allowed to go unmolested
Should be anointed with man oil ASAP!!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

satinsexual wrote:Very Very Nice!!!
Must not be allowed to go unmolested
Should be anointed with man oil ASAP!!
Thank you Satinsexual - I'll do my best with it as soon as the opportunity arises!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

WOW, I bet that feels like a dream, a wet hot sticky pearly white cum all over that wicked satin type dream.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That coat has everything i love in a satin lined coat. Full length with the roll up sleeves.
satindick

Post by satindick »

SilverLining wrote:
Newcoat.jpg
I don't think I could resist that satin lining. :D
Satin D.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That coat has fuck me written all over it. I would lay it on top of a body pillow and climb on top of it and slowly stroke that silky satin lining. I think she bought the coat just to mess with your mind.
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:That coat has fuck me written all over it. I would lay it on top of a body pillow and climb on top of it and slowly stroke that silky satin lining. I think she bought the coat just to mess with your mind.
I'm with you I would stuff it with pillows and have a great time with that satin lining one day. :D
Satin D.
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

I have the same lining fetish in jackets and coats. Particularly if there is a woman in it and bra and panties or a silk blouse is involved.
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
satindick

Post by satindick »

SilverLining wrote:
Newcoat.jpg
Very Nice ! At the least I would have to stroke with the sleeve satin lining.
Satin D.
satinkinky

Post by satinkinky »

Nice coat, yummy.
Bide your time, feign no interest then when she isn't watching do the deed.
and post some additional pics :D
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined
satinkinky

Post by satinkinky »

Not as nice as your wife's new coat however I would love to blow a load over one of these :lol:
BigFur
BigFur
or
Orange Rabbit Jacket
Orange Rabbit Jacket
a.jpg (126.65 KiB) Viewed 8590 times
Nominate one to mess up and I'll post some pics.
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined