Question on cumming on satin clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Aphrodite

Question on cumming on satin clothes

Post by Aphrodite »

Hi I've got this sexy satin blouse that I stole off of my mum(no I'm not proud of it but being a student what else can I do) and I love it so much I wanna cum in it so bad. Would it be a wise move? Because I don't wash it since my mum never wears it anymore but I would like to know how long it would last if I did start cumming on it

Thanks
Aphrodite
Freddielinton

Re: Question on cumming on satin clothes

Post by Freddielinton »

Satin is never the same once semen gets on it. Just have fun with it and cum on something else so you can have fun with it over and over!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Freddie is right. If you wish to preserve the blouse and keep it in good shape, just use it for the feel and cum on something else. Otherwise if you do wish to unload on it, the color and how often you do it,(and how big a load :shock: :twisted: :twisted: ) will help determine how long it will last. It will DEFINITELY show every little drop. At least that way you can tell where the clean spots are :lol: :lol: Whatever you decide to do, I hope it brings you much satisfaction :D :D And, OF COURSE post pics if you can :D :D
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

If you want to keep your satin clean it depends on the type of material. Acetate and rayon satin can only be dry cleaned but polyester can be washed, I have a few pieces made from a polyester/nylon mix it feels as good as acetate and is totally washable. One way I use to keep my very best satins in best condition when I wear them is to either cum into a dedicated piece of clothing or to wear a pair of plastic pants under the best items, it may sound a bit off beat but the plastic [pvc] gets quite slippery with the precum and the sensation of cumming into them is pleasantly different, saves ruining a good satin dress.
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

Ok thanks for all your advice. I guess I'm just gonna keep this as a dedicated piece of clothing to cum on and get others when I get the money, or a job
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

best advice already given, and I follow it. There is satin that my girlfriend wears that I absolutely would LOVE NOTHING MORE than to drench it with my loads, but learned the hard way not to.

I keep plenty of cum rags around, I have a small stash of dresses and coats that take the abuse. When they get too "cummy" I toss them in the trash and replace them.

Between eBay and the local thrift stores, there is no short supply of satin/silky items.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That sounds like a good idea to keep it for a cum rag !!!! As long as you have that option. If it was a situation where cumming on it wasn't a possibility, then you'd have to use something else. This blouse sounds like it's yours free & clear though so.......have fun with it :twisted: :twisted: In my opinion, it is really hard to have something that feels good & excites you that you want to cum on, but have to use something else. Kinda defeats the purpose of having it...except for cocking purposes...which is only a part of the total experience :lol: :lol: