A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
weddinggownlover

Re: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

Post by weddinggownlover »

man you sure showed that dress what its destined for great job and love to see more ty
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Well SS, you've probably typed more words in this thread alone than most of us have typed during our entire time on the forum!

That was obviously a very powerful and profound experience you've had. You can feel the excitement and emotion coming through your words. For the rest of us to have any idea of what it has meant for you we would need to try and imagine how we would feel if our own, unique fetish fantasy were to come true.

Mine never has, exactly, but just getting close on a couple of occasions has left me "unsettled" and a bit "hyper" for days afterwards. I'd bet that you never slept well for a few days and even now, when you aren't specifically concentrating on something else, this is going to be uppermost in your mind.

It's funny how this lady, (very attractive lady!) managed to "tune into" your fantasy. I don't know how I would have reacted. I've told ex girlfriends about my cross dressing but never about the fact that I get turned on by silk/satin dresses getting "messed" up. Blimey, I still get embarrassed talking about it on here!

Now, from what you've posted in the past, I know that you are already in a good relationship. I'm sure that you are sufficiently on top of things that you aren't going to be treading on any mines!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

OMG - how am I supposed to keep my throbbing cock from exploding when I've just read the whole thread?

And secondly, why does this sort of thing NEVER happen to me ?
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Those of you that have followed this story know that this dress was given to me by my friend to do whatever I want with.
She did ask shortly after she knew I was going to cum on it if “maybe I could get a couple drops on the flower thing on the back” and give it to her when I was done with the dress. I thought that was kind of a funny, but cool thing for her to ask, and told her I could probably manage to get a “drop or two” on it for her…LMOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, she stopped by here Thursday afternoon to have me check out an automotive brake sensor light that had been coming on. After I took care of that, we came upstairs and shot the shit for a while. She eventually got around to mentioning her dress. She told me her ex had called drunk & said “that she could wear that pink dress for him again because he knew that she still had it, and he figured she kept it for him…(LMOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!”) She told him to “fuck off !!!” and that her AND the dress had been “very well taken care of” He asked what she meant and she told him “the dress was being shown how good someone else thought she looked in it” Again he asked her what she meant and she said “your FUCKING dress already has more cum on IT than you put in ME the WHOLE time we were together and I hope he does it AGAIN and AGAIN, because he’s thinking of ME while he does it !!!!” I guess he kinda started whining and told her he could have done that if she wanted, and she replied “Yeah right, the first night I wore it, I fantasized about what my FRIEND would do to me in it, and it certainly wasn’t get drunk and ignore me and make me feel stupid for wearing it !! He mentioned a couple times that he liked to screw his girlfriends in formals and also said he’d like to do his thing on one sometime. THAT’S why I kept it !! He also knows, as you do, that isn’t my usual style or color of dress, so if HE had given it to me, I KNOW he would have known how to treat me in my dress !!!! I wouldn’t have been hanging it back up in my closet afterwards anyway, THAT’S for sure !!!!!!”
She sure knows how to make a guy feel good !!!!! (or bad…!!) I think by this time, he knows who her “friend” is too…LMOL !!!! She also suggested again that when I was done with it to make sure it was TOTALLY ruined, as my neighbors downstairs like to go through the trash and find things to “salvage”. She said she DEFINITELY didn’t want the neighbor girl finding it and thinking she could wear it or whatever. I assured her they wouldn’t want it by the time I was done with it !! This of course, led to her asking if I still had it & what kind of condition it was in. I was afraid of that…LOL !!!!
I had already prepared a small folder of pics to show her what I had done to it so far in case I got rid of it before she seen it. I was kind of embarrassed though (this is the first time for me knowing someone actually WANTED to see her dress wrecked), so I brought up the file and let her look at it as I stepped out of the room. All I heard was “O..M..G !!....WOW !!...looks like you even peed on it too…COOL (with a breathless giggle !!)…I NEVER would have imagined….ooooohhh on the lining….AND you got some on my flower too….PERFECT !!” and then….“I luv you so much hun !!” (not sure where that came from, but it sounded good !!) I said “Is that what you were hoping to see ?!?!” She replied “OMG…YES, it’s such a mess…I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!” Then she asked to see the pics from the photo shoot we did. She selected two of them, one where she was holding the front of the dress out and the other where she had it pulled up to her thigh. She told me she had used those poses hoping that it would entice me to maybe “do my thing” on it. I laughingly told her as soon as I seen her come out in it, I wanted to “do my thing…..ALL OVER on it !!!!” She replied “Yeah baby !!!”
Then she told me “PLEASE tell me you still have it, I wanna see it !!” I told her it was hanging in my workshop. (I didn’t mention I had just splatted that sloppy load of cum and pee on the lining the night before…LMOL !!!) She brought it out into the kitchen and stood looking at it. She said “this is soooooo fucking hot !!!!” (I also noticed she pulled her jeans away from her crotch a couple of times too !!) She also got a kick out of the fact I had burnt her initial into the front of the overlay !!! She then stepped on the bottom and pulled up on the top ripping the bottom a little bit. She giggled and said “oops !!” (I almost “oopsed” in my pants…LOL !!!!) I kind of wished she wouldn’t have stopped there, I think she’d have ripped it into ribbons !!! But then she layed it across the chair, leaned over it, coughed a couple times and dropped a nasty gob on the top. She laughingly said “there’s MY contributions to it !!” I had never seen a girl do something like that before, the “splop” sound it made as it hit the dress and started running down it….mixing with my cum stains AND the fact that SHE did it was really a turn on !!! (I’ve never said I wasn’t a strange one !!!)
I’m really curious as to what SHE’D do to it if it was up to her…she did have an idea for which I’d gladly give up the dress to see…LMOL !!!
I don’t think her & I will carry this out any further though, as there really isn’t any need. It seems she got whatever enjoyment she wanted out of the experience (including the little flower…LOL !!), and I’ll continue to use her dress to splat cum on a few more times. The sound it made as she ripped it is kind of sticking in my mind though too……….LOL !!!!!!!!
Since very few on here are into this sort of experience, I will be happy to provide the links showing the current condition of her dress to those of you that are upon request.
Attachments
IMG_0032.jpg AAA.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg AAA.jpg
shelly321x

Post by shelly321x »

Man! What an opportunity and what a number you did on that dress. You are the envy of everyone that likes to see messes made!!!
Missjones

Post by Missjones »

Thank you so much for sharing. Such a beautiful and hot story. It has made us very happy this evening hehe xx
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Awesome story! The pics are really something else :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx MUCH for the comments y'all :D :D I'm happy to know sharing my experience with you has brought you pleasure :D :D One of these days I should really thank her ex for buying her the dress, it was soooooo nice of HIM of provide a dress for us to have OUR fun with :lol: :lol: :lol: I know him very well too, we've worked together & he recently bought my fishing boat. I'm 99.9% sure he knows about it too, I wonder if he'd like to see it :shock: :lol: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I have made a mess on her dress 6 times since the night she gave it to me which was 9-12. I've DEFINITELY enjoyed every drop of it too :lol: :lol: This is the 1st load on the lining....
Attachments
IMG_0003.jpg AAA.jpgA.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

She had asked about getting "a couple drops on the flower thing on the back"...... :lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0009 (2).jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0008 (2).jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Just in case that wasn't enough.....
Attachments
IMG_0018.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

The last time she seen her dress, she left her "contribution" on it. :twisted: I figured I'd add one of my own in the same spot..... :lol: :lol: I'm sure some of you are disgusted by this type of thing, but as those of you that read this experience know......ANYTHING is fair game for this dress :shock: :shock: :lol:
Attachments
1009141438.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

She seems to like seeing it cummed on in the "cum dumpster".....
Attachments
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

AWESOME!!!
That's how to treat them, lashing's of cum all over
Going to call that well and truly Satinstainerized
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for the reply !! "Satinstainerized".....that's a new one.....I like that :lol: :lol: I'm not done with it yet either... :twisted: :twisted: :lol: