A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

Post by satinstainer »

The girl in these pics is a VERY close and personal friend of mine I’ve known for about 6 yrs. She is a very sweet girl and lots of fun to spend time with. She loves to go boating with us and we often all hang out together. She often brings me home made goodies to eat as she is an excellent cook/baker too !!! She also knows I am a fan of women in dresses and that I like vintage style formals too. She is “sort of” familiar with my fetish for cumming & pissing on them also. I have casually mentioned in passing that the idea of cumming on an elegant formal dress “sort of” fascinates me :lol: :lol: We have always been open with each other and discuss personal topics between us with ease.
Ok…enough history… :D
Her ex-boyfriend bought her this dress to make me jealous because he knew her & I were close. (Which it didn’t !!) But the night she wore it for him, all he did was get drunk and try to hustle a girl that was at their place. He totally ignored her then fell asleep :( :( She told me the next day how she was very mad & hurt and almost tore up the dress. I was bummed out because I had seen it, but not on her, and I REALLY liked it. She knew that too. I thought about casually asking what her plans for the dress were, but didn’t have the guts… :oops: Little did I know at the time…she DID have a plan for it !!!! That was about a year ago. I had pretty much forgot about it by now.
So this morning she calls me and asks if I was gonna be home later and that she had a surprise for me. When she came in with a bag, I had no idea what she was up to. She excused herself and went back into my bedroom for a bit, then the bathroom.
Imagine my surprise when she came out all fixed up, lookin’ & smellin’ pretty wearing the dress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With nylons and dress shoes too !!!! I was breathless… :shock: :shock: :shock:
She said she wanted to wear it once for someone that would appreciate it and knew I would. She asked if I would like to take pics of her !!! I’m like…..”Yeah, I guess maybe I could deal with takin’ a couple pics” :D :D :D Unfortunately, being we both are currently in a relationship, we had to keep it “clean”, otherwise I would have LOVED to have fucked her in it or at least got a blow job and maybe came on it. She messed up the zipper in her haste to get it off after her ex dissed her so it wouldn’t zip all the way which would have looked better, but I didn’t care !!! I could have pinned it, but my mind really wasn’t on that…for some reason…LOL !!!
So, we started shooting pics, etc. and I was getting pretty cranked up watching her and hearing the silky swish the dress made on her sexy body. I wanted to pull her on my lap or bend her over the table soooooo fucking bad & have at her…..dress and all !!!!! I think she would have liked the same idea too, I could tell she also was getting pretty wound up watching me watch her and take pics as I was telling her how nice & sexy etc., etc. she looked. She was taking selfies of herself too !!! I could see her hard nipples poking the dress !!! She might have noticed the massive bulge in my pants too, which I made no attempt to hide… :shock:
If I would have put my hand between her legs and felt her pussy, I’m quite confident she was soaking wet !!! I saw her squirming several times !!! I sure wanted to rub the dress on her and feel her body and wetness through it !!! I should have looked to see if she came in it….THAT would have been erotic !!!!!
Anyway, we had a nice enjoyable time talking and taking pics. When we were finished, she went back into my bedroom to change back into her street clothes. I was feelin’ pretty happy myself, but my balls felt about to burst !!! I was trying to decide which of my other dresses I was gonna use later.
I couldn’t believe it when she came out of my bedroom carrying the dress, and while watching the look on my face, folded it up and put it in my garbage. I about blew my load in my jeans right there !!! I couldn’t believe she did that !!! I think she was getting into it as much as I was though. She didn’t even seem surprised when I took pics of her doing it. She said with a smile that she was gonna leave me the dress “just in case you want to do something to it after I leave…anything you want !!!” She also said that if I wanted to imagine her wearing it while I did “whatever”, she would be cool with it. I honestly couldn’t even speak !!! I noticed that when she went to empty the ashtray, she moved the dress out of the way first. I think she knew it wasn’t going to be long before the dress was used !!!!
I couldn’t wait to get my hands and cock on it :twisted: :twisted:
We visited a bit longer and she looked at the pics I had taken, commenting on the ones she did or didn’t like.
As I’m typing this, I’m looking at her dress sitting in the trash can contemplating exploding on it right where it is !!! I am soooooooo fucking horny…LOL !!! I haven’t even touched it yet because I know I wouldn’t be able to hold my load !!! I’m FORCING myself to cool off though because I want to take my time with it. Enjoy the feel and sound & give it a proper cocking, maybe drip some pee-cum on it first….mark my territory, ya know ?!?!? As it turns out, my girlfriend & I haven’t had much private time together as we’ve been very busy when we can get together, and her daughter has been with us a lot so we haven’t been laid for about a month. This offer came up at just the right time !!! I can’t believe my good luck… :o :o I DEFINITELY want to do “something” to it….more than once and more than one thing !!!!! I’m tempted to invite her ex over and let him see him see just what I think of his ex & the dress he bought her. I think my appreciation is going to show nicely !!!
She just texted me asking if I enjoyed myself yet…bitch LOL !!!! She must know me well…LOL !!!!
I do believe it is time, I can’t take it anymore…my balls are about to explode !!!
Later today….
Damn….that was probably the BEST cum on dress experience I’ve ever had !!!!!!!!! I took the time to hang it on my door so I could get some full length clean pics first. Then the exquisite fun started !!! I grabbed the dress and draped it across my lap as I was starting to undo my jeans. I could hardly get my zipper down fast enough as my cock was already rock hard. It wanted at that dress !!! With one hand I held the bodice to my face breathing in the sweet smell of her perfume while rubbing the dress on my dick & balls and it wasn’t long before I had squirted some pre-cum on a few spots on it. I could have exploded right then seeing those and feeling the surge that was built up…knowing how it was going to feel to release it !!! I forced myself to slow down though and grabbed a Gatorade & a smoke. After 20 min or so I then started to feel up the dress some more enjoying the silky rustle it made and the feel of it as I pulled the full length of soft smooth silky fabric across my dick and buried myself in handfuls of it. I’m sure many of you guys can relate to the feeling of smooth, silky fabrics on a super sensitive dick head !!!!
I scrolled through her pics imagining all kinds of scenarios involving her and finally I couldn’t take it anymore and let loose on it…….DAMN it felt soooooooooooo fucking good too !!!!!!! Looking at her pics and seeing my hot nasty cum spurt out on her pretty silky dress drove me wild !!! When I was finished, and could move again (!!!!), I wiped off with it and threw it back in the trash. After a bit I stood up to dribble just a couple drops of left over cum and pee on it, but as I listened to the sound of it splatting on it & watched that mix with my cum & flow down the dress, I couldn’t help but hose it down just a bit more. Not too much though, I intend to enjoy splatting a few more loads like this one on it !!!! I was already getting hard again and the first load hadn’t even soaked in…LOL !!!
However…..I DEFINITELY enjoyed the experience !!!! I consider myself fortunate to have been able to take advantage of the opportunity. I think a lot of her too to care enough about me to share this with me. How often does a fetish lover get a chance like this ?!?!? The only downside to the whole thing was that the dress wouldn’t zip which would have made it look a lot better on her and I couldn’t have my way with her, but neither of those things take away from the enjoyment I did get !!!
The pic gallery below is broken down into 4 links to try to maintain the continuity of the experience and to make it easier for you viewers.
The first link is pics of my friend…
The second is her in her dress…
The third is her dress and I…
The fourth is before & after of the dress
Hope you enjoy !!!!!!!
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/btsua4y ... driqvtm81x
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zpujbc7 ... g4znw51dz0
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d287v2n ... cjottdn9l0
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zq5dgkt ... 3ouut3bheb
satinsexual

Re: A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

Post by satinsexual »

Hi satinstainer
Great post.You could be in a very favourable situation here
Do you play chess(hope so!) Brilliant opening move by one foxy lady
She knows your weakness and she is out to get you till CHECK! mate LOL!!
Seriously though I know this lady wants your body real bad and if it means
using all the temptations of dresses and whatever then this is just the start
Good luck you lucky bugger hope you put up just a token fight before going DOWN!
quibble

Post by quibble »

satinsexual wrote:
Good luck you lucky bugger hope you put up just a token fight before going DOWN!
Yep, face it - you're hers!! ;-) Such a HARD life!!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

My gosh what a story! At first I thought you were telling a fib that was too good to be true...but then you backed it up with pics. Wow, what a pleasant happening to have a woman like that serve you her dress PLUS herself to you on a silver platter like that! You exhibited great restraint to resist temptation. Boy it must've been hard! Nice job fucking up her dress, I'm sure that is exactly what she wanted you to do.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

you hit GOLD.
My girlfriend will gladly wear satin for me, but she gets turned off by the thought of me defiling her clothes.

To have a girl acknowledge that you are a "satinist" and participate at that level is grand.

It had to feel like heaven exploding all over that dress.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx much for the replies guys !!! I’m glad you liked the post !! Yes it DEFINITELY felt VERY good splatting on it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
As I said in my story, both of us are in separate relationships right now. Hers is relatively new, and I have been with a wonderful girl for 4 yrs who also occasionally wears sexy dresses and often lingerie for me. I am totally happy with her :D She is only fractionally aware of how much of a dress fetish I really have though :shock: :shock: But, we’re working on it. However, chances are that she wouldn’t be totally into several of my fetishes :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
This experience with my friend actually satisfied many of my dress fantasies. First of all, I know who she is under that dress :D :D Besides that, the spontaneity of the situation, the initial surprise of seeing her come out in the dress, hearing it rustle against her as she moved about was very erotic to me. Sittin’ here bs’n with her and casually snapping pics while being totally comfortable with her was very nice indeed!!!!
Neither of us had to feel guilty either, we really didn’t do anything wrong. I have taken many pics of her in the past. This time she just happened to be wearing a dress that I really really liked !!!
Getting VERY horny during this though added a major undercurrent to the situation. She was turning me on BIG TIME :oops: :oops: As I mentioned, I was secretly trying to decide what dress I was gonna drench later because I KNEW I was gonna have to get a good load off :lol: :lol: My dream was to be able to use hers of course, but I didn’t figure that was even gonna be an option.
I was aware that it wasn’t a dress that she would ordinarily wear though, the only reason she did was to try to make someone happy.
I also knew she wouldn’t ever be wearing it again after we were done shooting pics either, as her first experience wearing it had been a flop, and the zipper was messed up too. That could have been fixed but I don’t see why she would have. I was really surprised she kept it this long. I had assumed she trashed it long ago. I had no idea what she was going to do with it after we were done.
Then......to top it off, what had already been a pleasurable time for me went to a new level when she came out of the bedroom carrying the dress…….
Many of you wouldn’t understand this part of my fetish (I really don’t myself either :? :? ), but seeing elegant pretty wedding, bridesmaids, formal, prom dresses in garbage & filth turns me on immensely also. Especially if a woman does it, which doesn’t happen for me anyway…LOL. Even if it did, the chances of being able to react to the sight would be next to nil :oops: :oops: Most women understandably wouldn’t imagine someone being turned on by such a thing :? :? So……..when she came out with the dress, and while watching my reaction, stood there folding it up nice & neat and then put it in my trash……that was an ultimate rush for me :shock: :shock: Yeah, I know that’s fucked up, but what can I say ??!!! The silky scream it made as it slid out of her hands into the bin. Just the way she did it, pushing it down into the filth and hearing the sound THAT made, then pulled it back out a bit….like she KNEW what it was doing to me. Then basically telling me I could do whatever I wanted to her dress while thinking about her wearing it, if I wanted, had my mind reeling :twisted: :twisted: The fact that she didn’t dump the ashtray on it later indicated to me that she was hoping or knew I would get it out and do something with it.
I would have loved for her to have been wearing it as I pumped those ropes of cum all over her and her dress, but in many ways, this turned out better than possibly fucking her etc. in it. This way I was able to imagine having her in several different scenarios (most of which I would never have been able to do :twisted: :twisted: :lol: ) while savoring the anticipation of knowing I was gonna get to (ab)use a very pretty (in my opinion) formal dress given to me by a great friend in any way I wanted as many times as I want…or until the dress is totaled, is satisfaction for me !!! And not have to go through the hassle or embarrassment of trying to acquire it from her was a big help too :lol: :lol:
Hopefully, she maybe satisfied some of her fantasies also :D Somebody showed obvious appreciation for what she took the time to do, we kept everything decent, albeit some casual flirting…LOL !!!
Maybe she had a secret fantasy of someone cumming, and ?? on her dress too. Maybe it was a way to get back at her ex. Maybe she wanted to know it was going to be destroyed while imagined wearing it. We were pretty much on the same page, I think 8) 8) She wanted it to be used !!!!!!
For me, it was a multi-faceted fetish experience. I am extremely grateful to have been able to enjoy it !!! That dress will be shown MUCH more appreciation !!!! Eventually, I may imagine a hate fuck or “rape” scenario with her :twisted: :twisted: I am already imagining what it would sound like as I grab the bodice at the neck and give it a savage yank……..
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Lovely dess stains. Like to see some ruined wedding gowns..
elegantsatin86

Post by elegantsatin86 »

Sounds like you had an awesome time.she looks very pretty and feminine in that dress, love the colour and bet it felt great!

Must be a thrill taking pics in that situation, i wish i had more opportunities to take snaps if silky satin dressed girls.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Looks like you share the same love and appreciation for frilly vintage formals that I do satinstainer. Heck I've got a whole closet full of 'em. But unfortunately I don't have anyone to share it with, at least not anyone locally. That's where I'm glad there's places like this, with people who understand the rustling of a bridal or prom gown making a person horny.
Fan of the frillies
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

For those of you who actually took the time to read about my experience, this is an update and probably the final chapter :lol: This is the closest to verbatim as I remember the conversation…
My friend called me last night and after chatting about bs for a few min, she asked me “So….what did you do with my dress after I left ?”
I casually told her I left it in the trash & took it downstairs the next morning. Dead silence…..I had to check my phone to see if I had lost the call :lol: :lol: Then she said “really……SERIOUSLY ??!!” She DID NOT sound very happy :( :( I laughed and told her “well ok, I kinda felt up your dress a little bit and managed to eek out a couple drops of cum on it”. She quietly said “cool, then what did you do with it, throw it away again ?? I laughed again, took a deep breath and told her (quote) “that actually I took my time enjoying the feeling and scent of it and rubbed my rock hard cock all over it while looking at your pics and thinking about you until I couldn’t take it anymore and literally exploded on it, spurting several globs of hot, sticky splooge on it, starting with the overlay on your shoulder, all over your right breast, across your stomach, and my cum was flowing halfway down the skirt on the right side”. I said it was probably ONE of the best feelings I’ve ever had !!! I figured I might as well lay it on the line for her and see what happens :lol: :lol: Again, there was silence on the line. When she spoke again, there was a definite change in her voice !! She said “OMG…..I was SOOOOOO HOPING you’d say something like that, was it what you expected ??” I told her that it was FAR better than anything I could ever have imagined, especially since it was HER dress !!! Then she explained that after she wore it the first time, and things didn’t work out, she was gonna burn it in front of her ex, but something told her to just hang onto it for a while instead, so she hung it back up in her closet. She then told me that she knew I liked it and decided to wear it for me once so I could see her in it. She also admitted that she remembered me saying that I thought climaxing on a formal type dress would be sort of cool. She had never heard of somebody doing something like that and was curious as to whether I was serious or not :lol: :lol: She said that was why she put the dress in the garbage after we had our fun (she apparently enjoyed the photo shoot too !!) She said “I didn’t want it any more, it served the purpose I kept it for VERY WELL :D So I figured if you seen me toss it, and if told I you that you could do whatever you wanted to it, maybe you would climax on it like you mentioned. If not you could leave it in your trash and get rid of it, though I was REALLY hoping you would do your thing on it !!!! She kind of nervously giggled and said “I got kind of excited thinking about how you would do it and what it would look like, but I was afraid that you wouldn’t want to”.
Even though we’ve known each other for quite a while and have talked about a lot of things, I could tell admitting this took a bit for her. However, I also noticed how her breathing had increased a bit and I don’t think she was exercising !! And if I had had the dress out here at the time, I think I would have cummed it again just listening to her !!!!
I told her I most DEFINITELY did “my thing” on it, and it felt and looked spectacular times a million :D :D
She asked me again what I did with it after I was done and I told her I kept it and was gonna splat another load of appreciation on it soon !!! She really surprised me and made me laugh when she said “where, on the bow or on my ass, or ?!?!?” I replied I was gonna repeatedly cum on it ‘till there wasn’t a clean spot anywhere on the dress !!!! I think she came in her jeans when I said that :o :o :lol: She said in a husky voice…”PLEASE do that if you can. I think that is so hot that you think enough of me to do that, it’s sort of like fucking me in it, but we’re not hurting anybody” I totally agreed !! She laughing said “just make sure you save enough for your girlfriend” I assured her I would !!
Then she told me something that made me feel better than using her dress did….”You know…you’re a great guy, you’ve always been a very special friend to me. You’ve always treated me well and have been there for me when I’ve had my problems. I’ve really enjoyed the time we’ve spent together. You were a perfect gentleman the other night too, even though I think we both wished for more !!! I wanted to do something special for you and I thought giving you my dress would be a memory we could share and keep between us. I seriously hoped you would like it. It was a very enjoyable evening for me and a perfect ending for my dress, I’m sooooo glad I kept it !!”
I was sucking up the praise of course, and told her I basically felt the same about her & that SHE was the one who made the evening one of the most enjoyable non-physical (LOL !!!) experiences I’ve ever had !!! She asked if I was going to do anything else with her dress and I told her that I had a few ideas. (she didn’t know I peed a little on it). She said “I bet you do….then DO IT !!!!” She then asked if I would call her before I got rid of it for good so she could come over & see it :shock: :shock: I was a bit embarrassed as I told her that it was probably gonna be quite a mess :oops: :oops: She replied that that was EXACTLY what she wanted to see….the dress well used. Then she laughed real hard & said she’d be pissed if somebody else done that on her clothes. I said that it wasn’t really that uncommon but didn’t elaborate :lol: :lol: I’m thankful she didn’t ask if I had ever done it before !!!
It’s cool how a few simple hours on a Friday night could bring two people so much enjoyment that will be remembered for a long time, at least by me anyway !!!!!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That is amazing dude!

I just love how turned on and excited she became from her hearing about you elaborate about the dirty fun you had with her DRESS. A dress! It's a great feeling to know that there are women out there that can become turned on by a man using female clothing as sex objects. For once, this is a feel-good, success story,

I also liked the part with her breathing hard when she nervously asked you about what you had done to the dress when she left. Clearly she was unsure and probably uncomfortable about asking, but anticipated that your answer would be you making love to that sweet satin. The sense of relief when she found out you did exactly what you did!

It just goes to show that there are women out there who are intrigued by cum on clothing. Lesson: Don't let the taboo hold you back from having discussion about sex with clothing, sex with satin. Women can be just as turned on as men are. You never know til you find out.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I deleted the links to this thread for reasons I will not go into, but created new ones. For those of you viewers that would be interested in seeing the galleries associated with this experience...pm me & I will provide you with the 4 links as listed above.
Attachments
IMG_0067.jpg AAA.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg AAA.jpg AAAA.jpg
10583921_729306547132188_5126315428279032132_n.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

2 more
Attachments
IMG_0034.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg AAA.jpg
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

This story inspired me to a great wank with one of my friends dresses,
Shot quite a bit of cum over her satin dress might have to repeat it again later :)
Thanks for the inspiration.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

GREAT !!!! That is EXACTLY the type of reaction I like to hear :D :D Glad you had a pleasurable experience with her dress :D :D :D