Silk & Satin When Away on Business

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
fulhambawbag

Silk & Satin When Away on Business

Post by fulhambawbag »

Does anyone else take away silk and satin if they are away for work? I've got a couple of days away in a hotel. Filled my case with 2 silk skirts, a silk ballgown, a silk halterneck top, satin heels and hold ups for a hotel room wanking frenzy!
shimmeryphantasy2

Re: Silk & Satin When Away on Business

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

Although it has been a few years since I have taken a trip alone.... the last time I did , I did take several pairs of pantyhose and a few of my favorite satin nightgowns to play in...... when I got to my motel I was excited to see that there was a Hooters right across the street....... so I put on some pantyhose under my jeans and headed over there for a beer and a bite and get a eyeful of some hotties in hose...... when I got back to my room I put on my nightgowns and humped myself silly.... was a good trip!!!!!
meeztor

Post by meeztor »

When I travel alone on business my wife sprays a satin nightie with her perfume and hides it in my bag as a surprise. She says its to remind me of her and does it ever.
Blouseman

Post by Blouseman »

When I am away om travel trips I have mostely with me 2-3 shiny blouses for wanking in the hotelroom with them. Putting in pillows in the blouse and then fuck it in the hotelbed happend also.
Satin blouse lover
perry12

Post by perry12 »

All the time !
Also love going shopping for more then straight back to the hotel for some more fun !