Gay Suit Lining Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
liningluvr

Gay Suit Lining Fetish

Post by liningluvr »

Hi Guys,
Im a 34 year old gay guy who has had a fetish for the silk, satin linings inside mens suit jackets for years. This site seems to focus more on woman's clothing rather that that of another guy. Seeing a guy fully suited is so hot and if I catch a glimpse of his suit jacket lining I will instantly get a hard on. Wishing that I could stop time so I could touch his lining. I have loads of suit jackets that I regularly use to masturbate with, all of which have shiny silky linings in colours ranging from pink, blue, red, silver and black. Looking for any other guys out there who are bi, gay or straight BUT have a main focus for mens suits and mens suit jacket linings. I have loads of pictures and videos that I am willing to share with other guys who are genuine and will be willing to share their pictures and video's of suit linings.
satinlad

Re: Gay Suit Lining Fetish

Post by satinlad »

Hey 23 year old straight guy here. Don't have the same interests but I love wearing a 3 piece suit because of the satin waistcoat back. Kind of enjoy it as it's one of the few times a guy can wear satin in public easily lol. I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from as I love seeing girls in satin backed waistcoats and I get a little kick out of taking off my jacket. Great to see satin lovers of all sexualities here! :)
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Hi Liningluvr.

I do have the same fetish as you! I love to masrurbate with the silky lining of suit jackets! it is a huge fetish of me. Maybe we can chat about this, and share pics, vids etc
liningluvr

Post by liningluvr »

Hi Guys,
Thanx for leaving comments. Its a shame not more guys on here have joined with this topic. Being a guy into satin linings inside jackets is a fetish that not many people share so it can be a lonely fetish. I have a vast collection of suit jackets that I wear while masturbating and love to feel the silk of the linings on my naked body as I do it. Really want to find guys up for sharing pics, home made videos etc of their suit jackets and linings. I honour privacy so I never ask guys for face pics. Just seeing the linings inside someones suit jacket is hot and really turns me on
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Sounds cool liningluvr, always happy to chat anytime!
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

I know! There are not many guys who loves the linings of suit jackets, special to feel them on naked body and jerk off with the linings.
We can share pics etc. would be nice!
liningluvr

Post by liningluvr »

If anyone wants to share pics of their own suit jacket linings or sneeky pictures of others guys jackets you can send them to suited33@hotmail.co.uk and I will send some back. I have a mountain of saved pics on my laptop. Also into taking pictures of friends jackets too. Anyone else into jerking off with other guys linings without them knowing. Not making a mess of the linings but just sensually feeling the linings as they beat off?
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

liningluvr wrote: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm If anyone wants to share pics of their own suit jacket linings or sneeky pictures of others guys jackets you can send them to suited33@hotmail.co.uk and I will send some back. I have a mountain of saved pics on my laptop. Also into taking pictures of friends jackets too. Anyone else into jerking off with other guys linings without them knowing. Not making a mess of the linings but just sensually feeling the linings as they beat off?
Hi mate, I know what you mean, suit jacket linings are so good, and love seeing the lining on other guys suit jackets. Love the idea of jerking off over another guys jacket lining, and as you say not to make a mess but feel and sensually touch the lining as you do it, sounds like heaven to me.
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

Are there any other guys out there who share the same interest? If so please PM me thanks
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

Are there any other guys out there with a fetish for the lining on guys coats and jackets, love to chat about it PM me please