SATIN SKIRTS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deleted

SATIN SKIRTS

Post by deleted »

tnCA7YDTBR (2).jpg
tnCAROQT7I (2).jpg
tnCA7V792G.jpg
Anyone LOVE the look of satin skirts on women. My wife owns quite a lot and I just adore them!!!!!
buffum

Re: SATIN SKIRTS

Post by buffum »

Love the last PIC!
deleted

Post by deleted »

Hi again, Buffum. Why you like that one?
buffum

Post by buffum »

all over satin............simply stunning!
deleted

Post by deleted »

tnCAHYDSQW (2).jpg
6.jpg
Its so striking isnt it? My wife loves to wear lovely clothes as you can see. She has over 270 skirts and i've just counted, 87 of those are satin!!
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Oh you lucky lucky man :)
deleted

Post by deleted »

Am I lucky? Tell me why
deleted

Post by deleted »

another of her favourite type of satin skirt
http://i.imgur.com/srAN4QH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Cr0kLlD.jpg
Last edited by deleted on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted

Post by deleted »

seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

You're wife has incredibly good dress sense, I find it hard to understand why most women will not wear satin, it looks great, feels great and gives a girl a touch of class. I think the biggest problem here in the U.K. is that the fashion industry will not promote it, the material seems to be limited to weddings and proms, what is wrong with wearing a satin blouse/shirt and a good pair of jeans for everyday wear. For going out on a Friday night a nice satin cocktail dress or blouse and skirt combination, what do you think?
deleted

Post by deleted »

Youre absolutely right! Satin shouldnt be kept just for special occasions. Yvonne wears it almost daily to be honest, which is great! She wears a lot to work, in both her jobs but also at home. She thinks its very feminine which is important to her. AND ME!!!!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

femininesatinlover wrote:
tnCAHYDSQW (2).jpg
6.jpg
Its so striking isnt it? My wife loves to wear lovely clothes as you can see. She has over 270 skirts and i've just counted, 87 of those are satin!!
that will be 33% of the entire collection...not bad...now tell your wife 2 start increasing her collection up 50% :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

seasideshow wrote:You're wife has incredibly good dress sense, I find it hard to understand why most women will not wear satin, it looks great, feels great and gives a girl a touch of class. I think the biggest problem here in the U.K. is that the fashion industry will not promote it, the material seems to be limited to weddings and proms, what is wrong with wearing a satin blouse/shirt and a good pair of jeans for everyday wear. For going out on a Friday night a nice satin cocktail dress or blouse and skirt combination, what do you think?
check out my satin thread :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

in my country, malaysia, satin is very common and almost every girls there wore it daily...in the process,,,i never failed 2 grow big boner whenever i pass by them ladies every day :lol:

sometimes my mind will grow more horny whenever i saw any satin dip mix with shiny sweat on the ladies back being here is a dam hot climate country...that turns me on even more by thinking of licking off their sweaty back from top 2 bottom :lol:

i guess i should count myself very lucky then 2 be bred and grow up in malaysia in order 2 be able 2 fulfill this fetish in satin on the daily basis :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

szewei85 wrote:
i guess i should count myself very lucky then 2 be bred and grow up in malaysia in order 2 be able 2 fulfill this fetish in satin on the daily basis :lol:
Yup - you should; the baju kurung is quite possibly one of the best outfits ever.... as is Malasian cuisine too! Yummy!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

lots of fun