Satin Addiction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinaddict9

Satin Addiction

Post by satinaddict9 »

Wrapping my penis in satin and sliding it up and down my dick will never compare to any other feeling-- sex, blowjobs, etc. don't do it for me anymore. Have any other guys experienced similar to this? Were you able to beat your satin addiction? Or has satin set a new level of pleasure for your penis that nothing else can compare to?
Bollogray

Re: Satin Addiction

Post by Bollogray »

I agree that there is`nt anything else better than satin to masturbate with :D
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I agree there's nothing better to masturbate with, whatever way you use it, be it multi-layered slippery wanks to single pieces, to risky opportunist moments and house-sitting good times, to dressing in and humping it too, alone, but I do enjoy making love to my Wife with us both wearing satin.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

satinaddict9 wrote:Wrapping my penis in satin and sliding it up and down my dick will never compare to any other feeling-- sex, blowjobs, etc. don't do it for me anymore. Have any other guys experienced similar to this? Were you able to beat your satin addiction? Or has satin set a new level of pleasure for your penis that nothing else can compare to?
I fully agree that satin sliding over my member feels amazing but for me it is so much better if a partner is doing it to me. It is hard to describe why. Someone else doing it without me touching it. Not knowing what exactly they will do or how and when they will do it. I cum so much more intensly compared with when I do it to myself.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

nigelsatin wrote:
satinaddict9 wrote:Wrapping my penis in satin and sliding it up and down my dick will never compare to any other feeling-- sex, blowjobs, etc. don't do it for me anymore. Have any other guys experienced similar to this? Were you able to beat your satin addiction? Or has satin set a new level of pleasure for your penis that nothing else can compare to?
I fully agree that satin sliding over my member feels amazing but for me it is so much better if a partner is doing it to me. It is hard to describe why. Someone else doing it without me touching it. Not knowing what exactly they will do or how and when they will do it. I cum so much more intensly compared with when I do it to myself.
haha same here...i still dreaming one day after i got married,,,the first thing i want my newly married wife 2 do 4 me is wrap my dick cock with her satin panties and rub it around hard as intense as possible :lol: confirm my heavy load will shoot more and become the biggest i ever spewed out in my entire wanking years :lol:
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Bollogray wrote:I agree that there is`nt anything else better than satin to masturbate with :D
i love satin so much that i dont need a girlfriend im not i would`nt like one but satin is all i need right now he he :D
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

This is Pogo63_22485 or Scott.. I have a very bad but healthy Satin and Silk addition. Blouses, gowns, nighties, camisoles, coat linings, and above all Satin Baseball Jackets. I long to see a woman dressed in one. I thing the satin jackets are sooo sexy over a womans breasts caressing the skin. Does anyone have a collection they would be willing to talk about?
Pogo63_22485@yahoo.com
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

a photo of me in my satin jacket that I like to wear. This is the type of Jacket I was referring to.

Pogo63_22485
Attachments
me in my royal blue satin jacket.
me in my royal blue satin jacket.
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I agree satin is my true sexual love and desire. As was said sex with a woman does not compare. I would rather be in bed with a sexy satin bridal gown (which I usually am) than even a hot actress. Don't get me wrong I find a very attractive woman somewhat sexually appealing but she definitely takes a far second place to feminine satin. If the woman is not drop dead gorgeous than forget it. If any others out there feel the same way and would like to chat I can be reached on yahoo messenger at lori23440@yahoo.com for satin chat.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I jut wanted to add.... There is no reason I would want to beat this satin addication if that is what it is. With me it is the core of sexuality. When I am in bed with a satin and chiffon bridal gown for example it feels so right. The pleasure and eventual orgasm is so intense and I feel my attraction to such is so right.
maiden

Post by maiden »

Lori234 wrote:I agree satin is my true sexual love and desire. As was said sex with a woman does not compare. I would rather be in bed with a sexy satin bridal gown (which I usually am) than even a hot actress. Don't get me wrong I find a very attractive woman somewhat sexually appealing but she definitely takes a far second place to feminine satin. If the woman is not drop dead gorgeous than forget it. If any others out there feel the same way and would like to chat I can be reached on yahoo messenger at lori23440@yahoo.com for satin chat.

Pretty much agree with you!!
satindick

Post by satindick »

Bollogray wrote:I agree that there is`nt anything else better than satin to masturbate with :D
You are so right !!! I would rather have satin over anything to have sex with. Done all the other a lot over the years and SATIN wins out. I love having sex with satin stroking or fucking. :D
Satin D.
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Im meeting a satin loving man this wknd for first time satin j/o fun! Ive been wanting to do this for so long! We plan to get super shiny in satin outfits and rub each other off over the satin. Satin layers and that slippery, slick glide admiring the shiny, shimmering, flimsy fancy femme satin is the sexiest feeling on earth! My satin date feels same about this fantastic fabric as I do. As much as I jerk with satin daily, my dream is to have another satin lover (man or gal) to rub me with satin! It is happening this Saturday! Im nervous with satin arousal butterflies! Any other men, CD's here ever meet another man for a satin jerk date?
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey ShinyblouseTom,

I admire your courage to meet another guy fan of Satin. Just wanted an update on your planned outing to meet and play Did you meet? What was it like? Did you both CD and play solo or play mutually?
Charles
satindick

Post by satindick »

I agree, nothing feels better than satin sliding up and down my dick too. It really does it for me. :D
Satin D.