Satin Addiction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: Satin Addiction

Post by coatfun »

I have been a satin lover since I was at least 5 or 6 years old. I cannot explain why at 5 years old I wanted to slide my cock on the satin lining of my moms coat. She used to hang it on the back of the spare bedroom door. It was chocolate brown with a super shimmery dark brown satin lining. I would pull out my cock and slide it up and down the coats lining while it hung on the door. I didn't really know at the time what an orgasm was all I knew was it felt so good. Of course I had no cum at the time , but I still had a great orgasm. I just called it the feeling. I really wanted to lay it on the bed and hump it, but was scared my mom would walk in on me. I didn't have to worry about cleaning up or staining the lining at that time.
If she would have had a satin gown at the time I would have done the same thing to it. My mom didn't work and I had 4 brothers and sisters so there were not many times that I could be alone with the coat. I have always wondered why I was so attracted to satin. I finally got my way with her coat one afternoon on the bed, I stripped down and lay the coat on the bed, it was a long coat and I was only 6 or 7 so there was so much satin to caress and slide my little rock hard cock up and down. I came pretty fast and went for a second orgasm right away
I wish I could do that now. I fucked that coat all afternoon and everytime I had a orgasm it was more intense. The last cum took over an hour or so of steady rubbing my cock on the satin, but I was in heaven. I'll never forget that day and there have been many coats and satin gowns since then. I don't look at it as an addiction but as a gift, because I don't just masterbate with satin I make love to it. I could write a book on some of the things I have done to be able to be with satin. I know it's a fetish, but it gives me great pleasure and satin feels so good on my cock. My former wife didn't mind so much as long as I did it when she wasn't home. She would wear satin for me sometimes and I think she knew she was going to turn me on even more by wearing satin in bed. It is a magic fabric and thank goodness for it.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

this satin pajamas looks yummy :lol:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/revere-c ... /p22342217#

by the way just started the satin addiction 3 years ago after discovering this forum

i started with shorts pants and now skirts in traditional national costumes :lol: you can check my satin delicacy thread from my motherland :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

still unsure when 2 start exploring satin dresses as i still addicted with satin bottoms more like skirts :lol:
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:I have been a satin lover since I was at least 5 or 6 years old. I cannot explain why at 5 years old I wanted to slide my cock on the satin lining of my moms coat. She used to hang it on the back of the spare bedroom door. It was chocolate brown with a super shimmery dark brown satin lining. I would pull out my cock and slide it up and down the coats lining while it hung on the door. I didn't really know at the time what an orgasm was all I knew was it felt so good. Of course I had no cum at the time , but I still had a great orgasm. I just called it the feeling. I really wanted to lay it on the bed and hump it, but was scared my mom would walk in on me. I didn't have to worry about cleaning up or staining the lining at that time.
If she would have had a satin gown at the time I would have done the same thing to it. My mom didn't work and I had 4 brothers and sisters so there were not many times that I could be alone with the coat. I have always wondered why I was so attracted to satin. I finally got my way with her coat one afternoon on the bed, I stripped down and lay the coat on the bed, it was a long coat and I was only 6 or 7 so there was so much satin to caress and slide my little rock hard cock up and down. I came pretty fast and went for a second orgasm right away
I wish I could do that now. I fucked that coat all afternoon and everytime I had a orgasm it was more intense. The last cum took over an hour or so of steady rubbing my cock on the satin, but I was in heaven. I'll never forget that day and there have been many coats and satin gowns since then. I don't look at it as an addiction but as a gift, because I don't just masterbate with satin I make love to it. I could write a book on some of the things I have done to be able to be with satin. I know it's a fetish, but it gives me great pleasure and satin feels so good on my cock. My former wife didn't mind so much as long as I did it when she wasn't home. She would wear satin for me sometimes and I think she knew she was going to turn me on even more by wearing satin in bed. It is a magic fabric and thank goodness for it.
Great story and thanks for sharing. Satin is magical and so incredible feeling on my dick too. I would choose it above all sex.
Satin D.
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Agree with many of you - I am utterly addicted to the feeling of satin sliding all over my taut body, and for me it represents a level of pleasure that is way above anything I have ever felt when receiving blow jobs, hand jobs, fucking (pussy or arse) etc. Don't get me wrong, I love having sex with my wife and I adore it when I am buried deep inside her. But once she cums, I always pull out so she can pleasure me in many layers of satin. She makes me orgasm hugely like this, every time. And always, the pleasure my cock feels at it leaves her pussy (or mouth) and then is enveloped by folds of satin, is intense. It is just so, so much better.

I am very lucky that my wife indulges me - she wears satin when we fuck; I can wear it when we fuck; I can walk around the house wearing it (while she is there) and she allows me to go off and pleasure myself with my satin whenever I like. Satin is always involved when we have sex - gowns, sheets, gloves, the lot. And I would say that 99% of the time, I orgasm into satin, when with her. I am very very lucky.

She knows it feels incredible for me, and she does not mind. I think she gets off on the fact that she can watch and make me squirm and moan and cry in utter ecstasy and she loves the fact she knows how to make me so very happy and she knows it is my biggest secret.

I have been addicted to satin since I was 8. I'm now 50, and there is no sign of things ever changing! Given the choice between a blow job from a gorgeous girl and an hour or two or torture in satin from my wife (or even on my own), I would choose the latter every time. Satin feels stunning against my skin, and I love the visual side of it too. Who amongst us does not get turned on we watch ourselves in a mirror, wearing our favorite gowns and sliding in our favourite satin sheets and wanking into our favorite satin slips? Mmmmmmmmmm!!!
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

Sandysatin you are truly lucky to have wife like that. I still have to do everything in secrecy