I'm a new member-I like poplin with satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
asiansensation

I'm a new member-I like poplin with satin

Post by asiansensation »

hey everyone!
my name is joe and I'm new to this site, although I've lurked since 2011. I like satin like everyone else, but I love suits most especially. is it wrong to have this fetish?

What i have are a bunch of women's business suits--wool/rayon blend (I stay away from Macy's and department-store poly). Gap blouses, fitted. I love the feel of crisp cotton. These are the traditional Gap/gap stretch shirts that were popular in the '90s--no adornments or pockets or anything but they were basic and tailored. Eddie Bauer also has these as well and so does Talbots and Ann Taylor.

I don't have any dresses or skirts--I"m actually trying to get away from that. What I do is I have pant suits that are lined in satin, but they are conservative so they could be mistaken for menswear suits even if someone discovered them accidentally. I also have a Herman Geist boxy blazer I wear that's cotton stretch and black but it could be mistaken for a man's jacket, but button is on the left side so it's a woman's. I wear a man's express stretch shirt with a silk tie too so I dress up as the guy. The pants are Focus 2000 and very well-made poly blend black but match the jacket.

I love the feeling of acetate/satin/silk against my skin. I buy gap blouses cheap from thrift stores and then pair them up with the pantsuits so I have several outfits. I also use eddie bauer long-sleeve tees and put them under bulky suit jackets--the cotton is soft and silky as the blouses and then I also throw some scarves around them.

Basically, the boxy '80s and '90s look. Think about Jean Tripplehorn in Basic Instinct or the wife in Mrs. Doubtfire--smart, boxy power suits.

that way I can have my fetish, and because the cut of the clothing is so boxy and masculine even if someone were to find them it'd just be explainable as men's clothes. I try to avoid destroying the outside of them. I love exploding inside the satin part, and then cleaning it up quickly so the stain does not take hold permanently.

Do any of you experiment with fabric beside satin?

one of my biggest fantasies is laying the suit down...one of them even has a vest so I can pretend it's a concierge or flight attendant as well! and then slowly taking off the jacket, then the scarf, then the vest, then unbuttoning the blouse and then exploding into the jacket lining. and then i clean up fast to prevent permenant damage.

for awhile I was into bras and panties and nighties and slips but I felt weird doing that so I quit. I just love the cotton blouses and even sometimes cotton khaki pants and v-neck cashmere sweaters.

I guess it's more of an outfit/90s fashion fetish than a "satin" although i love blouses above all.
thanks for letting me talk!

Attached is a style I'm fascinated with. Wedding dresses are nice too.
Attachments
Picture+130.jpg
blousecufffetish

Re: I'm a new member-I like poplin with satin

Post by blousecufffetish »

Thats a wonderful picture....!! Mark
asiansensation

Post by asiansensation »

blousecufffetish wrote:Thats a wonderful picture....!! Mark
thanks! what are your thoughts about poplin and other materials beside satin?
shop22

Post by shop22 »

That is really nice.Nice picture.
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Beautiful!
shelly321x

Post by shelly321x »

A very smart look! And yes i agree with you - wedding dresses are very nice!
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Agree with pretty much everything you've said here! Would you like to chat? PM me if so :)