Do you like my wife's nightie?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Charlington

Re: Do you like my wife's nightie?

Post by Charlington »

What do you think of this one? I'm about to have some fun and play with this nightie :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

A couple of the regular size nighties we have. Me & my wife prefer the huge poofy nighties. Do you like, which do you prefer?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Well, I definitely prefer the 'huge poofy ones". Much more material, ergo fun to be had with those. :D

Thanks for posting!
removed

Post by removed »

I have to say I'm not a fan of those big nighties at all,

I do really like satin but it has to compliment the female body as well as look and feel good, those nighties do nothing for her at all, I reckon a bed sheet wrapped round her would do more for her

Sorry but they're just not for me
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

As a birthday treat my wife wore her massive gold nightie, it's double the size of the ones I've posted. She wore it all day for me. You couldn't see the couch when she sat! I was snuggled up under a mass of satin! She couldn't do much in it, wouldn't let her near the cooker and she couldn't reach the sink! Ridiculous size :D
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

I have to say that your wife's nighties are incredible. I nearly blew my load just looking at them!

Is there any chance of you posting pictures of her massive gold nightie? Pretty please :D

I have to ask, where did she get them?

Many thanks for posting those pictures. I hope to see many more.
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Nearly blew your load? I have to be honest, I don't last long when she wears her nighties. The second she puts them on I'm ready to explode, just trying to get near her, pressing against all that satin makes my knees weak! Watching her move around the room is truly a sight to be seen and once she's on top of me!!! Buried alive with satin!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

You are a very, very lucky man to have your wife wear those nighties for you. I'm not surprised that you go weak at the knees - it must be an awesome feeling to be anywhere near her, never mind her being on top of you with all that satin. it looks like she's wearing dozens of petticoats under her nighties or are they part of the nightie?

Any chance of more pics?

All the best.

P.S. I looked at the pics again and I did have a kerfuffle in the underpant department. :mrgreen:
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

I am very lucky! Theirs not many women who would wear nighties of this size! She does have a petticoat underneath her nightie, just one which has many many layers. It just depends on which nightie I want on top. I will try and post some more pics.
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

I wish that I could persuade my wife to wear something like that. I somehow don't think that I would be too successful though. :(
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Silkyfan: you never know until you try! I thought the same about my wife and now she loves them! We didn't start off with the massive nighties, I'd say it took about 2 years. I kept adding layers & layers of petticoats over the months & kept getting bigger nighties to copy with demand :D now the nighties can double as a car cover :lol: I believe it's worth the risk to ask, the benefit's massively massively out weigh not asking! It makes me sad thinking back to when we had regular sized nighties :( good luck!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington; You just don't know how obstinate my missus is. After 19 years of marriage, I know only too well. :roll:

I know just what she'll say - "You've been looking at them dodgy web-sites again ya perv!" - I can hear her dulcet tones now :lol:

She did keep me happy with some long, flowing satin-lined skirts that she used to have but that was a long time ago.
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

That's a shame Silkyfan, everyone should have the chance to live out their satin fantasies. I realise how lucky I am, I will post more photos soon for you to enjoy!
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

A peek in the draw
Attachments
image.jpg
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Now that's one drawer I wouldn't mind having a good rummage around. :wink: I think I could have some fun in there.

Going back to your last message, it's a bit of a dark art trying to predict what your wife's reaction would be when you ask them to do something or wear something that they normally wouldn't. I've made the mistake myself in my first marriage and I know at least one of my friends who is into really long skirts has come unstuck when he asked his wife to wear something one once too often. Consequently, she refused to wear them at all anymore (which is a pity because he sent me some cracking photos of her). I think that it's a case of finding where their limit is and don't go beyond it.

Anyway, many thanks for posting that photo - a real teaser. I hope to see some more soon :D

All the best.