Do you like my wife's nightie?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
paulasatijn

Re: Do you like my wife's nightie?

Post by paulasatijn »

Originally I did kind of like your wife's nighties but now that they keep coming back all the time like spam I start hating them.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I agree !! If he'd change the location, poses, angles and maybe show us OTHER "nighties" etc, his pics MIGHT be more interesting. The blob for a face does nothing either. Other than the fact that there is definitely plenty of satin on her "nighties", they're (in MY opinion) not in the least bit sexy or appealing :cry: In fact, they border on being ugly. I still say they look like a parachute :lol:
How does she move around in those ?!? Does she wear them when y'all mess around ??
There's plenty to rip off of her though if they're into that kind of thing :lol: :lol:
Personally, I prefer something that is a bit more revealing :D :D
Attachments
Toshi 2 (52).jpg
Toshi 2 (47).jpg
Toshi 2 (48).jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Or this.....I LOVE when my women wear lingerie :D :D
Attachments
Toshi 2 (165).jpg
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

That teal chemise is hot on her body. Does she like wrestling in thst outfit?
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

satinstainer wrote:I agree !! If he'd change the location, poses, angles and maybe show us OTHER "nighties" etc, his pics MIGHT be more interesting. The blob for a face does nothing either. Other than the fact that there is definitely plenty of satin on her "nighties", they're (in MY opinion) not in the least bit sexy or appealing :cry: In fact, they border on being ugly. I still say they look like a parachute :lol:
How does she move around in those ?!? Does she wear them when y'all mess around ??
There's plenty to rip off of her though if they're into that kind of thing :lol: :lol:
Personally, I prefer something that is a bit more revealing :D :D
I don't agree with you regarding Charlington's wife's nighties; they certainly do a lot for me. :D The more satin, the better as far as I'm concerned. :mrgreen:

The pictures that you have posted don't do a lot for me but that's my own opinion (which I would normally keep to myself) but I wouldn't critisise you for posting them - not nearly enough satin for my taste. :lol: 8)

Everyone's individual tastes are different and while they may not do anything for you, there are people on this forum who do enjoy his pictures. And he certainly enjoys his wife wearing them as can be seen from his earlier posts in this thread which more than answer your questions. Yes, she does find it difficult to move around and yes, she does wear them when they mess around. :wink:

As far as angles, poses and the location, etc are concerned, I personally would like to see them changed but we don't know what his personal circumstances regarding his accommodation are and most importantly what his wife is willing to pose for, and that goes for the white blob on her face although I agree judicious use of Photoshop to obscure her face would look a lot better. She might might not even know that he's posting pictures on the web of her.

I don't want to get into an argument or slanging match with anybody over this but I certainly wouldn't critisise anybody else's sexual tastes (unless they of course, involve animals or children) and I wish other people would show the same courtesy. :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Silkyfan, I completely agree with you too. I admit, I may have been a little harsh on my comment and an apology is due. He is definitely fortunate to have a wife that wears satin for him, even if it does seem a BIT extreme (to me anyway). Also, I commend him/them for sharing their pics with us. I DO wish he'd show different poses, etc though, and a little creative editing in the facial dept would be cool too. But like you said, we don't know his situation or the availability of different photo techniques, locations, outfits, etc. and at least he shares what he can :D :D
We all have our individual fetishes and preferences....as long as they bring enjoyment and satisfaction to those involved, I'm certainly not in any position to say what they should or shouldn't do.
Satin4sex

Post by Satin4sex »

satinstainer, very nice pics. Imo that's way more sexy than the OP's wifes nighties, I agree that they look like a parachute.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Thank you for all the SFT support this month. love you satin fetish lovers xxx
Attachments
d397d8d9-2a15-484e-b9b5-1471edfa02ef.jpg
ef695291-5f1b-4878-a0cf-3ca8654ae974.jpg
1bc0b396-77d1-495c-bff0-73cf0f21cb35.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i thought the parachute shot is awesome :lol: i can sleep like a dead body if my bed is full of that piece of parachutes :lol:
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

You cant imagine how much cum I get on my satin vintage gown...Its amazing and so sexy
Attachments
Sftsilkwc.jpg
0satinf.jpg
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

satinwifefun wrote:Thank you for all the SFT support this month. love you satin fetish lovers xxx
Would u share ure wife she can wear those for me omg!!