How long can you go without touching or being touched

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
klisnitas

How long can you go without touching or being touched

Post by klisnitas »

Hi All

how long can you go without satin in your life touching satin, wearing satin,or being touched by satin

klisnitas
satinmike

Re: How long can you go without touching or being touched

Post by satinmike »

oo good question. For me its only max of a few days. I have all my satin stuff in a case under my bed, so I can grab it quite easily. However Im always wearing my satin pjs to bed so yeah.
sealion

Post by sealion »

klisnitas wrote:Hi All

how long can you go without satin in your life touching satin, wearing satin,or being touched by satin

klisnitas
Not long ! I wear something satin everyday, usually boxers or satin pjs to sleep in ,which i have on right now actually, so Im never far away from satin in my life.The best satin days are when I can wear satin boxers, with a satin shirt and other clothes then go to bed at night in satin sheets wearing satin pjs.
:D
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Since I am home every night I use my satin sheets daily and have sex with them every two or three days. However I do like to get away three times a year to go fishing for five day stretches and the longest I have been away from my satins have been 8 days, and when I returned home from that getaway I had a fantastic masturbation session and one extremely strong and memorable orgasm.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

When I was living with someone a max of a few days. I would be so horny by then. Having normal sex without satin did not fully satisfy me. Now that I am living alone I play with my satin things at least once a day many times more. I also sleep in nightgowns and slips.
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

The longest I went for was 7 months without all my satin. That was when I was deployed overseas in the military. Being away from all my satin and especially from my satin bed sucked really bad and it was painful. When I got back from deployment it was such a relief to be back with my satin again.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

For me its not long i to sleep in satin sheets and pjs etc, and i love looking on ebay to see if i can get a bargain! :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

LOL i cant survive a single day without satin...satin is my life and i will die of hunger if i am without satin consumption :lol: :lol:
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

I have to have it every day if not to masterbate with I touch it a lot and always sleep with it. I have to have satin, had it for over 30 years and that's a lot. :D
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

When I was married the 2nd time my wife did not know about my fetish and would not have tolerated. From a sexual standpoint I felt deprived and miserable. All together I went about four years without. I will never I repeat never be without satin again. I make love to satin now maybe three or four times a day and never had a better sex life.
satindick

Post by satindick »

Have to have it everyday. Satin panties and acetate satin sheets every night. And I have sex with one of my acetate satin pillows often.
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

I can't go a day without. Once home it's all around and so inviting. I tried to give it up in the past but soon went back to it. Love Satin :D I sleep in satin every night.
Satin D.