Drawing Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinmini

Drawing Satin

Post by Satinmini »

I like to do a bit of artwork now and again to relax. Realised I had quite a few satin pics in my collection. Let me know what you think. I have included my sketch then the original.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Satinmini

Re: Drawing Satin

Post by Satinmini »

Image Image
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Very good indeed. The satin in your pics looks so real. Good job and very talented
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

The top of the black dress is the best, you really captured the gloss on the satin, try drawing a full skirted dress, good work.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Delightful, these are very nice and what a great way to hone your drawing skill.
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Yes these are lovely. Please to see we have a talented artist amongst our friends. I am hopeless at drawing so really appreciate your skill. I have a number of water colours at home by Sir William Russell Flint of some tastily clad latin ladies in long skirts and blouses which I am very fond of purely from an aesthetic point of view. Nice to see we appreciate art on this forum along with our other interests.

Keep it up (the sketching I mean)!

GOWNLOVER
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Thanks for the positive response. I was thinking if there is a particular satin picture that anybody wants to see drawn up then maybe you could post it here and I'll pick my fave to sketch up. I'll then post the results on here.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Was always disapointed nobody took me up on this offer. Love drawing so if you have a favourite satin pic you want turning to a drawing please post it here and I may draw it. Could even post it to you afterwards.
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Beautifully drawn satin your work is outstanding, now here is a dress that can challenge your skill...

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote:Beautifully drawn satin your work is outstanding, now here is a dress that can challenge your skill...

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
That certainly would be a challenge I'll admit.