Caressing the satin back of your gf's/wife's waistcoat

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

How would you prefer to caress the satin back of your girlfriend's/wife's waistcoat?

I would hug her.
14%
I would stand or sit beside her.
14%
I would stand behind her.
71%

Total votes: 7

B1982

Caressing the satin back of your gf's/wife's waistcoat

Post by B1982 »

Guys,

If your girlfriend or wife was wearing a satin-backed waistcoat, how would you prefer to caress her satin?
Satin back of a waistcoat
Satin back of a waistcoat
Would you hug her, stand or sit beside her, or stand behind her? Each choice has its benefits and drawbacks.

Hugging her, you could see her face and kiss her while feeling the smoothness of the satin, but you would miss out on the shimmer.

If you stood or sat beside her, either you would have to bend backwards or she would have to bend forwards for you to see the shimmer, but you both could conveniently see each other's face by standing straight and turning your faces towards each other.

Standing behind her, you would get the most of the shimmer, but you would miss out on her face.

Personally, if I had a girlfriend and a wife who wore a satin-backed waistcoat, I would prefer to stand behind her to get the most of the smoothness and the shimmer of her satin. Outside of caressing her satin back, I would still have plenty of time to see her face.
gownlover

Re: Caressing the satin back of your gf's/wife's waistcoat

Post by gownlover »

I note that of the 3 votes cast thus far (including mine) 100% have voted standing behind her. I suspect this means enabling us all to rub our cocks against that lovely satin, un-seen, and then to shoot a load all over the satin from the rear.

I note that the lady in this photo appears to be devoid of arms. Is this because its "armless fun" or is this photo "shot" on a tailors dummy. I do hope its the latter!!, Thanks for the invitation to the survey. As a "Surveyour" does that by implication (or by anagram) make your voters "Voyeurs"?

GOWNLOVER
B1982

Post by B1982 »

gownlover wrote:I note that the lady in this photo appears to be devoid of arms. Is this because its "armless fun" or is this photo "shot" on a tailors dummy. I do hope its the latter!!, Thanks for the invitation to the survey.
The waistcoat is on a tailor's dummy.
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Thanks for that. I do hope you were not offended by my tasteless joke. If you were I offer my apology.

GOWNLOVER