satin baseball jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pogo63224852

satin baseball jackets

Post by pogo63224852 »

I do post alot about Satin Baseball Jackets. the softness or crispness of a new jacket that glimmers and shines as the cuff of the elastic contours the shape of a womans body. Sorry Guys dont do anything at all. I like snaps and the Sportyness of the look. Plain jackets or a logo from a team or company logo gets me. Especially on the back of the jacket. A womans hair hanging over the back add femininity tothe whole sight. Maybe a satin or silk blouse as it is worn under the jacket. Soft flirty smile and I do like a scarf around the womans neck adding sensiousness. I just like neatness.. Soft Satin Jacket on a Soft Woman add sex appeal to me..
I like Satin Jackets for warmth and comfort. I have tried to add several opprotunites for people to add to their thoughts on Jackets. A long forgotten treasure.. I like quilted lining or the keesha lining as well.
Pogo
Attachments
recent photo of satin jacket.
recent photo of satin jacket.
jacketlover

Re: satin baseball jackets

Post by jacketlover »

Ones like these?
Attachments
il_fullxfull416131822_mkkk_zps6759da6c.jpg
00009472.jpg
jacketlover

Post by jacketlover »

I also love women in starter satin jackets. It would be so sexy for a woman to wear the teams jersey under the jacket.
Attachments
!B8OCTOgBWk~$(KGrHqF,!l8Ey+jC5GUrBM2,skCvRQ~~_3.jpg
phylli

Post by phylli »

Nothing hotter than a woman in a satin baseball jacket. Wish they'd come back in style

jacketlover

Post by jacketlover »

Just found this on ebay.
Attachments
$_57.jpg