Newbie here!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
softsatin

Newbie here!

Post by softsatin »

So what types of satin exist, and what types are the softest?

Liquid satin looks nice, would that be it?
seasideshow

Re: Newbie here!

Post by seasideshow »

If you are after the best satins in my experience you cannot beat the thick acetate satins or the old vintage rayon satin.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: Newbie here!

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Depends on how much you want to spend...also depends on who you want to believe as well. People tend to rule out silk as they think it's not satin. In reality, satin is a type or weave of a certain fabric as it can be made of any of them. Silk, polyester, rayon, acetate...even cotton can be made into satin! People tend to be misled when comparing them all and everyone has their own opinion on each type of satin. When people say liquid satin, that's not really what the fabric is called. It could be polyester or acetate for that matter as they both could resemble any of that. seasideshow made great examples of what types of satin he likes.

To me, I can never look anywhere else but pure silk satin/charmeuse! It's not only very soft and smooth to the touch but light and very flowing! Feeling silk flow across my body while getting off is quite an exhilarating experience to say the least. People think silk is too light but they do not know that there are different weight classes of silk...but they do get more expensive and the care for them is what you really have to look out for, which are the only real weaknesses to silk. You just have to look for great deals if you want to search for any. Places like eBay is a start.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...