New Here from Devon

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Coatstainer

New Here from Devon

Post by Coatstainer »

Hello all. Been "lurking" a while and visiting this great site and finally plucked up courage to join. Came up with the username "coatstainer" because that is my passion. Now in my forties but always had a fetish for ladies full length satin/viscose lined winter coats imbued with musk and perfume. First experience was a weekend with my sadly deceased Auntie in the early 70s when as a 12 year old I had an encounter with her huge floor length mink coat and fondled it and had my first spurt of cum all over the brown acetate lining.

Since then, through my teens and into adulthood have loved fucking and cumming over ladies coats, furs, ballgowns, nighties, slips, in fact anything satin, silk etc.

I shall be posting some of my experiences in the cumming days for our mutual enjoyment. I am in Devon, Male, 45 and sensible. My favourite pastime is to go to charity shops, buy some ladies winter coats, slips (or if lucky a ballgown) get them home and cum all over them. Great Fun.

Anyway Coatstainer is delighted to join a group of like-minded friends and promises to very soon post my experiences so watch this space
ilikeitshiny

Re: New Here from Devon

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds grand to me Coatstainer :D I also love to enjoy ladies coats, particularly puffa jackets and coats, I love the look and feel of them both inside and out. I fucked and spewed my cum on the outside back of my wifes friends black "The North Face" long hooded 600 Puffa. Felt soooo good. I'm similar age to you, and pretty sensible too. Looking forward to reading and seeing photo's of you exploits :)
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Welcome to the forum Coatstainer,
look forward to seeing and reading your exploits , being a coat lining fan myself ! :)
Check out Coat Linings thread , if you haven't already , some great work by the guys on here :)
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

And a very warm welcome from me. I was about 12 also when I had my first encounter with a females coat. I'd bought it in a second hand shop . As I remember, a lovely long brown wool coat with a lining to die for. I used to hide it underneath the mattress in my bedroom when I went to school. I hope my Mum never turned the mattress over!

I'll look forward to some of your tales of coats and linings!

SilverLining
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

A HUGE welcome from me, too!

Have fun - there are some great threads here that will float your boat!