what would be your most ideal outfit be

1. for a woman to wear?

2. what would she do?

3. what would you do?

klisnitas
satinmike

Re: What Would Your Most Ideal Outfit Be

Post by satinmike »

Oooo I like this topic, this is a good idea :)

Um for me, it would have to be satin bedsheets obviously, with her in a long chemise, gloves, with satin panties and a done up robe. Id be lying on the bed also in chemise and robe. She would walk in and slowly strip off, rubbing eachothers satin together slipping everywhere. She would kneel over me while I licked her out over her satin panties. Using another chemise she would use her gloves to slip against it to tease me, both with hands and mouth. Then one of the ties from the robe would be inserted inside her, and then eventually she would start to fuck me. Eventually I would cum all inside her and we'd clean it up, and cuddle together in all the satin goodness :). Fortunately I am recalling this from memory with my fiancee about a month ago :D
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

hi all

80 veiws and 1 reply wooooooooooooooooooo just great

klisnitas
sealion

Post by sealion »

klisnitas wrote:Hi All

what would be your most ideal outfit be

1. for a woman to wear?

2. what would she do?

3. what would you do?

klisnitas
my most ideal outfit for a woman to wear is a long sleeved fushia coloured satin blouse, tight fitting black satin trousers with heels.She would look something like Shania Twain or Eva L and rub her satin smooth body all over me dressed in my black satin pjs. We would spend the night on a satin bed sliding over each other like two slippery satin eels making satin love all night long :D 100% satin heaven !!!!!!!!!! :D
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Hi All

thanks satinmike and sealion for contributing,thought this might be a busy post,lets see if somemore people can be bother to reply as most people just seem to read and disapear.

thankyou in advance for taking the time to post

klisnitas
B1982

Post by B1982 »

1. Satin ball gown and a pair of satin gloves.
2. She would give me a handjob while she’s wearing her gloves. She would be wearing her gown all the time during our love making.
3. First, I would watch her ball gown shimmer. Then I would start touching her and hugging her slowly. Finally, I would make love with her.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

In answer to your questions

1: A full length black shimmering satin kimono

2: Hand it to me

3: Put it on

NUFF SAID!!!
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

The best satin outfit for me or a girl would be a huge satin skirt, heavily gathered at the waist, a satin blouse with big billowy sleeves and a big pussy bow. The best colours would be silver, grey, gold, light blue or yellow, in that order of preference, The brighter the gloss the better.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

1. A full length strapless low cut burgundy silk ballgown with a huge skirt, silk stockings and satin heels finished off with matching satin opera gloves.

2. She'd tie me up and tease with everthing she'd wearing before pulling me off.

3. I'd then be untied and would work my self up again just feeling her up and get under her skirt to go down on her before lifting her skirt up and taking her roughly from behind - everything still on; hands all over her and her ballgown.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

1 . she would wear a chemise under a full length coat . 2 . she would unbutton her coat to show the soft silky acetate lining and the shimmering chemise . 3. Then she would rub her coat lining all over my body till i exploded !!!!!
weasel

Post by weasel »

My favourite outfit is a long sleeved purple satin blouse with baggy sleeves and long glossy cuffs, it's got a high necked collar and is so beautiful when tucked into a black satin pencil skirt. It' would be a slightly deeper purple than the one I mentioned, but the one I've got looks so great, when worn by a gorgeous woman, it's almost perfect.

Ideally I'd like slightly baggier sleeves and even longer cuffs, with a row of four or five satin covered buttons on them, gleaming away sexily. The yoke should be more gathered too, accentuating the woman's shapely breasts as the silken material drapes down sensually over them.

As for what the woman would do to me; I wrote a detailed description of what happened to me once, called 'I stood before Tara.' The description has been posted on a couple of sites, but I can't remember where and the file's not on this computer, but involves me being tied up with silky scarves, tormented and and pleasured. My captress' voluminous, satiny sleeves glide sensually over my restrained body, enthralling me, I think that's one of the reasons I love the puffed sleeves, the way they hang down or billow out when a woman moves, touching me, often unintentionally, the fleeting satin caresses...
silkyback1987

Post by silkyback1987 »

I've noticed chemises and gowns came up which does sound nice but, for me, it would have to be a girl wearing a three piece suit (could be pinstriped but greyish will do).

I'm sat in an office waiting to be interviewed for a clerical assistant job, and she just happens to be my interviewer ;) She says hello and then turns her back to me to look out the window. She slowly removes her blazer revealing her waistcoat underneath. I'm just sat there for a while admiring the silky shimmer of her waistcoat back. Just the way I like it lol
silkstainer

Post by silkstainer »

I think for me it would have to be a wedding dress. I would like to have her rub my cock on it ( maybe a little pre-cum squirting on it ) rub it between her legs...feel her hot wetness through it,then have primal/passionate sex in it. Afterwards, cum in, on, all over it.
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

Tough one... I think my ideal outfit would have to be a satin cheongsam, nothing turns me on more. Combine that with some long satin gloves, stockings, panties, and high heels, and I'd be helpless.

Any kind of formal satin prom / party dress would be almost as good.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I must be honest I had to look up just what a cheongasm is (oriental dress) but now I know I couldn't agree more. I just love combining satin with an oriental design.