A dangerous obsession??

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Poshgeorge

A dangerous obsession??

Post by Poshgeorge »

I wonder if anyone here has a similar fantasy/desire to diplomatically and boldly persuade a lady in a ladies boutique/clothes shop to wear the clothes she sells… and then have sex with her… without going to jail in the process!!

True, you would need to be so good a communicator that you steer and shape a conversation and a situation towards completely fulfilling your own sexual desires. You would have to be really confident and convicted in your desire with clear goals, and ready to implement a plan B for the occasion when damage limitation needs to be applied!!

Has anyone tried this??

Any one want to share their fantasies??
JanetandNick

Re: A dangerous obsession??

Post by JanetandNick »

I think that is going to be a rather tricky fantasy to turn into reality!

But you never know...
I was in the rag market in Birmingham the Saturday before last, buying a couple of new dresses from my favourite stall.
They were quite naughty dresses, and the stall naturally doesn't have a trying-on room.
They just put a couple of long dresses and a mirror in the aisle, for me to change behind, rather fun really.
Anyway, Nick was just paying for the dresses for me (guys are quite useful, for some things!) when the lady owner asked me whether I was buying them for something special. So I just said "A special party" and she whispered in my ear "A swinging party?"
I just said maybe...
But it got us thinking - they have a shop as well as a stall, and she sounded sympathetic, she's very attractive (didn't dare ask if she was bi).
But maybe next time, I'll ask if we can have some sexy fun in their shop, after hours.

Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
Poshgeorge

Re: A dangerous obsession??

Post by Poshgeorge »

hi Janet,

It's true what you say about men, we do have our uses, menial and everything as they are!!

It seems that you might be setting yourself up for an interesting experience in that Birmingham shop. You know that once the 'ice is broken' and the shop owner is sympathetic to your cause then you are in a great position to ask 'the question'! Context is everything, and you have achieved that!! It's always difficult to approach people with a sexual tinged question by day and in a shop because people have all their social barriers in place, but hey, if I was in nick's place I would definitely be asking you to return to that shop for another costume... hint hint ask her about staying after hours!!

All this seems so much more easier to approach when you are a couple rather than single!

So you might get to play out my fantasy... keep me posted!

poshGeorge