Satin wash laundry

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
getther2004

Satin wash laundry

Post by getther2004 »

Who likes to see the satin in the laundry? As it gets wet, it becomes a soap? I spread my work.
Who is able to make such an satin in the laundry room, send the video to this thread
http://youtu.be/T7Rib0zYf0Y
http://youtu.be/Dndr6VFmYFE
shinysatinlover

Re: Satin wash laundry

Post by shinysatinlover »

Can't help with that, but I do enjoy actually wearing satin whilst showering, sometimes.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

great videos please show more!!
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

While I actually don't do that much with wet satin I love ironing my slips and blouses. I usually do this while dressed in a satin slip, blouse, and skirt. It is not long before I have an orgasm in my panties of course. I suppose touching myself or sampling freshly ironed items doesn't hurt....lol!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

MmmMmmMmm am i the only one here who got more aroused watching video 2 :lol: cant imagine how its like having the sexy girl in that tight fit pants revealing the pussy shape :lol:
chrissyukcd1960

Post by chrissyukcd1960 »

Like Lori I get especially turned on when ironing satin or watching someone else ironing it. When I am doing it I love to smooth my hand over the satin just after the iron has smoothed it. Also love wearing a satin slip when ironing and feel it softly slither on my body, my hardness throbbing against it. That and the sight, sound and scent of the satin being ironed always makes me explode very heavily, splattering my slip and making a big mess, after which I have to wash it and iron it again, so the whole process starts over.