Wedding Dress lover in Somerset

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
gownlover

Wedding Dress lover in Somerset

Post by gownlover »

Hi guys and Girls in Somerset. Bridal fun, wedding dress enthusiast has been away from this forum for a while, missed all the posts.

I have a real dilemma. I was hitherto single and thus able to indulge my love of wedding dresses, ball gowns, fur coats and the like in my own dwelling. Now am in a relationship with a lovely lady but she totally unaware of my fetish.

I still want to pursue my fetish but cannot store dresses, slips, nighties etc. Anyone near Taunton who has same fetish available to store wedding dresses, Ball Gowns, fur coats, slips, nighties etc for our mutual enjoyment? I am happy to pay for wedding dresses etc, but cannot store. Luv to hear from anyone in or around Taunton UK who can store wedding dresses, ball gowns, slips, nighties etc for occasional daytime meets (no contact) but for mutual fun cumming over satin clothing all provided and paid for.

Just bidding on a fab job lot on E.Bay uk number 271538698522. Luv to find a pal to assist me in our enjoying them.

Also seeking anyone in or around Taunton who would be interested at a neutral venue to cum over my ex wifes wedding dress and satin clothes which she abandoned, or who would like to me to cum over their partners satin (on the proviso I meet all dry cleaning costs etc)

BRIDALFUN - Near Taunton UK
satinstainer

Re: Wedding Dress lover in Somerset

Post by satinstainer »

Hey gownlover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT to hear from you again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

Hi i live in Birmingham and would love to store your gowns if im not to far and then meet up with you
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks Potterguy - very kind of you - PM to follow
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Do you mind my asking why 2 usernames? That's just confusing! :)

Aside of that, good luck, I just wish I were closer! :D
potterguy

Post by potterguy »

IM still expecting a pm
gownlover

Post by gownlover »

Hi Potter guy,

Been away on hols so could not access this site safely.

Just sent a PM. Thanks -
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Love wedding gowns :D