Cum covered clothes!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Fetishman

Cum covered clothes!

Post by Fetishman »

So do people like seeing pics of clothes covered in cum?
Destroy

Re: Cum covered clothes!

Post by Destroy »

Yes, lots of us do. All you have to do is SEARCH through the pages and you would find these.

People, it's not hard. Let's stop it with these pointless threads.

Silk and Satin Aftermath
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=582

Splattin on Satin Pic thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=644

Homemade Cum On Satin Videos!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1046

Sex and Cum on China Dresses
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=927

Orange slip fun
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1410

Cum Staining Prom Dress
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=920

One of my girlfriends dress
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=397

Danger Wanks
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=631

You Can't Cum On My Work Skirt
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1566
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Destroy wrote:Yes, lots of us do. All you have to do is SEARCH through the pages and you would find these.

AMEN!!!

New posters should not be able to make threads until like 100 posts. This dude has already made like 10 threads.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Freddielinton wrote:
Destroy wrote:Yes, lots of us do. All you have to do is SEARCH through the pages and you would find these.

AMEN!!!

New posters should not be able to make threads until like 100 posts. This dude has already made like 10 threads.
LOL sometimes I don't understand how can you guys cum on those beautiful silk and satin clothes. I am quite far from you guys in the sense I only like silk panties and silk/satin nightdress since I always wear them. And I take interest in silk skirts and blouses since I always get my fiancee to wear it for me.

However, I will never ever cum on these clothes. To me, they are too fragile. I mean it's like impossible for me to cum on them. More like I love them. Haha
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Dinosaur wrote:LOL sometimes I don't understand how can you guys cum on those beautiful silk and satin clothes. I am quite far from you guys in the sense I only like silk panties and silk/satin nightdress since I always wear them. And I take interest in silk skirts and blouses since I always get my fiancee to wear it for me.

However, I will never ever cum on these clothes. To me, they are too fragile. I mean it's like impossible for me to cum on them. More like I love them. Haha
I have hundreds, perhaps even thousands of satin items. I barely cum on 1% of what I have, and it's usually only stuff that I don't like as much, or have doubles of. Like you, I find the vast majority of my satin to be far too precious, therefore I can have fun with them over and over and over without ruining them by cumming on them.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Freddielinton wrote: I have hundreds, perhaps even thousands of satin items. I barely cum on 1% of what I have, and it's usually only stuff that I don't like as much, or have doubles of. Like you, I find the vast majority of my satin to be far too precious, therefore I can have fun with them over and over and over without ruining them by cumming on them.
Absolutely the same as that! I too have thousands of items. However, I would imagine there are about 30-40 items of various types that I (ab)use but all of those have an attachment or provenance that gets me off, simply because of who they belonged too, some of which I have pics of the ex-owner wearing the items. I wouldn't dream of cumming on many of my prom dresses although I do have one for that purpose sometimes, and I wash it pretty much immediately as I don't want my cum staining it.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

shinysatinlover wrote:
Freddielinton wrote: I have hundreds, perhaps even thousands of satin items. I barely cum on 1% of what I have, and it's usually only stuff that I don't like as much, or have doubles of. Like you, I find the vast majority of my satin to be far too precious, therefore I can have fun with them over and over and over without ruining them by cumming on them.
Absolutely the same as that! I too have thousands of items. However, I would imagine there are about 30-40 items of various types that I (ab)use but all of those have an attachment or provenance that gets me off, simply because of who they belonged too, some of which I have pics of the ex-owner wearing the items. I wouldn't dream of cumming on many of my prom dresses although I do have one for that purpose sometimes, and I wash it pretty much immediately as I don't want my cum staining it.

LOL are you married or single by the way? I mean, thousands? Wow that's like the whole boutique of them. I don't own that much though. Only have 3 nightdress and 4 silk panties. I'm not married though, but my gf knows about my silk fetish, to a certain extend that she knows I like her wearing it. But she doesn't know I have my own nightdresses as well. Haha how do u guys keep them? Thousands is too big a collection for a wardrobe of average size.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I'm single, and I keep them in large 30+ gallon containers. Four of them are completely filled with satin. I have another one just for leather jackets, and another one just for bikinis.
shinysatinlover

I'm married and my Wife knows. I have hundreds of lingerie and nightwear items and they take up little space but yep - the dresses and blouses and the like have their own wardrobe!
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

shinysatinlover wrote:I'm married and my Wife knows. I have hundreds of lingerie and nightwear items and they take up little space but yep - the dresses and blouses and the like have their own wardrobe!
I envy u. Sincerely.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Silk and Satin Aftermath
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=582

Alright! My thread made it! We should really hold all of the links and sticky them. Someone grab an administrator and make a noob section! ^_^

- btw, yes, I cum all over my satin girlfriends. I can't finish without them rubbing me to the deeds done. Also my wife is cool with it. I think I posted my story of me breaking the news somewhere but all in all she was ok with it. She even reminds me if I want her to put on some 'silkies'. I love it. And I love this forum. ^_^
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Fetishman wrote:So do people like seeing pics of clothes covered in cum?
Google "Triple cum on panties", to find one of my videos!

Janet xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
shinysatinlover

JanetandNick wrote:
Fetishman wrote:So do people like seeing pics of clothes covered in cum?
Google "Triple cum on panties", to find one of my videos!

Janet xxxxxx
Oooooh, I did just that and wow.... great vid! Thanks for sharing :)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:

AMEN!!!

LOL sometimes I don't understand how can you guys cum on those beautiful silk and satin clothes. I am quite far from you guys in the sense I only like silk panties and silk/satin nightdress since I always wear them. And I take interest in silk skirts and blouses since I always get my fiancee to wear it for me.

haha same here :lol: though i remember having wet dreams once on satin gold skirt and satin blue skirt :mrgreen: damm i should have took the picture last time :twisted:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote:
shinysatinlover wrote:
LOL are you married or single by the way? I mean, thousands? Wow that's like the whole boutique of them. I don't own that much though. Only have 3 nightdress and 4 silk panties. I'm not married though, but my gf knows about my silk fetish, to a certain extend that she knows I like her wearing it. But she doesn't know I have my own nightdresses as well. Haha how do u guys keep them? Thousands is too big a collection for a wardrobe of average size.
haha well said...i only had 6 satin skirt 2 rape around and that is 2 little satisfactory 4 me :lol: :lol: