Wedding Dress - to cum or not to cum

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Fetishman

Wedding Dress - to cum or not to cum

Post by Fetishman »

My wife's wedding dress is just sitting around in our spare room and I just kept getting drawn in to put it on but I just can't bring myself to do it as it's my wife's special dress for her special day. I must mention it's yet to be cleaned.

Anyone had any experience and what do you think I should do. Shall I wank but be careful not to cum on it or do I go ahead
satindoona

Re: Wedding Dress - to cum or not to cum

Post by satindoona »

It really depends if it's for her special day or from her special day.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satindoona wrote:It really depends if it's for her special day or from her special day.
I'm guessing that if it's yet to be cleaned then it's from rather than for, and in that case - that would be too much of a temptation for me to resist, that's for sure! :twisted: :lol:
sotteri

Post by sotteri »

Could we see a picture of it?
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Yes it's from our wedding last year so already been used for the big day. I will post some pics ASAP when I get a chance without her knowing
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

image.jpg
image.jpg
here we go the outside and in
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

I was in the exact same predicament a few months ago whilst the wife was away in her homeland for a month. She has 2 hand made satin gowns from the Philippines for our wedding day... they are incredibly smooth and shiny!
I know how you feel! I put them back in the wardrobe before the temptation got too stronge! Mark
Attachments
file-1.jpeg
file-1.jpeg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 8934 times
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

I think I might give in though the urge is growing
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

This may seem bold and maybe beyond what you'd be comfortable doing, but maybe you could open up to your wife about just how much you love her wedding gown...if you know what I mean. She may be put off by it, or who knows...she may indulge you in your fetish. Rather than soiling her 'precious' gown (which ultimately will only be worn once) behind her back, the both of you could get enjoyment out of it, after she's worn it for the ceremony of course. Just a suggestion, I've always thought that type of scenario would be awesome :D

Either way that's a very beautiful gown I must say. You just don't see poofy gowns like that much anymore, but for me they are a huge (pun intended) turn on. I certainly wouldn't be able to resist at least taking it to bed and sleeping with it draped all over my naked body. If I couldn't or didn't want to cum on it that would be my next best choice for "enjoying" it.

Best of luck whatever the outcome :)
Fetishman wrote:My wife's wedding dress is just sitting around in our spare room and I just kept getting drawn in to put it on but I just can't bring myself to do it as it's my wife's special dress for her special day. I must mention it's yet to be cleaned.

Anyone had any experience and what do you think I should do. Shall I wank but be careful not to cum on it or do I go ahead
Fan of the frillies
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes! Go on get it spunked on!! I know I would :P
Liking it shiny
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

I think I will tease myself in a bit when my wife goes out by putting it on at least
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Can't wait to hear what happened.....! M.
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

We'll I took the risk and gave into my temptation by putting it on. As soon as I put it on I got immediately aroused and started jerking but I quickly took of the dress before I got too carried away and cummed all in it. But there is still time and I am feeling the urge even more now to put it back on.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Fetishman wrote:We'll I took the risk and gave into my temptation by putting it on. As soon as I put it on I got immediately aroused and started jerking but I quickly took of the dress before I got too carried away and cummed all in it. But there is still time and I am feeling the urge even more now to put it back on.
I'd be the same - I'd be hard as soon as I even thought about putting it on.

Go on, get it back on you! And yep, I know it's not the same, but a condom might be in order! If it was my Wife's dress, I'd wear it and then wrap one of her satin nighties around my cock and lay face down and hump it until I shot into her nightie. And I'd film it! :lol: :lol:
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

It sounds like you have done that sort of thing before shinysatinlover?