[Please read whole post] Dress choices for MySatin/SatinPlay

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Which dress choices should I send over to MySatin & SatinPlay? (select up to 3 items)

Poll ended at Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:08 am

Choice #1 - Champagne (size 4 or 6)
19%
Choice #2 - Aqua (size 4 or 6)
12%
Choice #3 - Green
21%
Choice #4 - Brown
5%
Choice #5 - Blue
25%
Choice #6 - Black
18%

Total votes: 57

IReallyLovePureSilk

[Please read whole post] Dress choices for MySatin/SatinPlay

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

[edit: note - you can select up to three items in the poll]

Hey satin peeps!

It's about that time for something new on my end and I'm wanting to send over some new pure silk satin dresses to have the models from MySatin & SatinPlay to have a bit of silky fun with! I'm hoping that you guys could be a big help for my choices as I want you guys to be just as entertained seeing the color choice being displayed on those models! You can choose 3 options of your choice (at least I'd choose 3 of what I'd want to see) and the top 3 voted will most likely be sent for shooting. Keep in mind, a coral, purple and red dress is still at their studio so the combinations are endless (yet the red might be finished and might be sent back. Though the purple and coral, it's up to you guys if you want them to keep using those)! And who knows...maybe in the future, the rest could get sent to them if I'm interested in different colors than those chosen here!

There will be size choices as in some ways, one is better than the other. If it has a choice like that, please note which one for the one you voted so I'll have a better understanding which I can send! Hope things turn out great! Below are the color choices I'm thinking of sending so choose wisely! After the choices are selected, I will contact the MySatin webmaster about the final color choices and go from there.

Anyone can vote, even if you don't like pure silk satin and don't follow their websites! But, just think of what you'll miss out on if you don't sub. Regardless the fabric type, it's still satin so everyone wins here as long as I get to see what I'd want to see...windy skirts and pussy rubbing/play with them! And...vibrators/dildos are not what I want to see so if you're looking for any of that...sorry, it's a turn off for what I'm sending.

Choice #1 - Champagne color

I have 2 sizes for this one, US size 4 & 6. It is an off-white color that I'd send that's closest to the popular white dress Marilyn wore. The size 4 needs a dry clean as it is preowned so it's not as flowy yet it feels great! The size 6 is NWT but has a couple spots that are hardly noticeable and flows better! I usually would go for more flowing but I'm hoping your choice will be the right one!

Choice #2 - Aqua color

I have 2 sizes for this one, US size 4 & 6. The size 4 has been shot before and has been dry cleaned after receiving it back. It had some accident that was treated beautifully yet it has very, very faint spots on it which I think won't be noticeable. The size 6 is NWT and is unaffected yet it's the only one left I have on this color and as a collector, I'd love to keep it.

Choice #3 - Green

US size 4. A beautiful looking green, NWT. I'd hate to send it to the cleaners to remove the faint spots on it as it looks, feels and flows so well for a green dress! It's never been tampered with though.

Choice #4 - Brown

This one is slightly different than the other dresses as it's a different brand. It is a size M yet will fit fine on the models as it has breast pads inside the double silk and the silk is very light and flowing! I'd love to see the silk flowing against a gorgeous models bare pussy!

Choice #5 - Blue

It is a US size 4, NWT and has not been tampered with! Don't confuse it with the aqua as it is a darker color blue. Looks, flows and feels wonderful! No issues sending this one in if voted for!

Choice #6 - Black

I was told by the MySatin webmaster himself that the black will probably not work well shooting photos/video with it on their models but I'm adding it to the choices here! It is a US size 4 and I know some people here like black satin so...who knows? Maybe this could be sent regarding your choice on it! We shall see!
Last edited by satinforum on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Made clear that you can select up to 3 items in the poll
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: [Please read whole post] Dress choices for MySatin/Satin

Remember guys, you can make 3 choices so if you voted for one, you can choose 2 more. :)
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I chose aqua, blue & black :D :D
IReallyLovePureSilk

Bump!

Looking interesting so far! The champagne started out good but the black and blue are ahead of the pack with the champagne dress tied with the green! It's a 7 day poll with the 1st day nearly over! Hope more of you guys vote! Thanks for your input so far!

test45

Post by test45 »

I went for champagne, green and brown :)
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

champagne aqua green all the way :lol:
IReallyLovePureSilk

Looking good for the most part! Thank you guys for voting! Black and blue still in the lead with the champagne staying ahead of the rest yet the Aqua and green are slowly creeping up on it! For those who haven't voted, please feel free to do so!

Even if you're not interested in where these are going to, at least let me know what would be the color choices you'd like on your women...or even yourself as I respect those who do dress regularly in silk dresses often...regardless of the gender! I'd greatly appreciate to hear those of you who'd love to wear them even! Which colors would you like to wear...or wank in...out of these dresses? Vote and comment below which three would be your choices...I'd love to hear your input!

BTW, if you must know...the models in SatinPlay...they will rub the skirt against their pussy! Take it from me as there are several that have with the ones currently there! But I will say this...I am looking for longevity so gotta keep the dresses in good shape for the next!

IReallyLovePureSilk

Wow! A three-way tie between the Champagne, Green and Black dresses! Getting interesting every day! Thanks again for voting, though only a day or two left in the poll! Your picks are the deciding factor of which ones will be sent over!

I will point out that I have not voted for any of them...at least not at the moment and I probably won't because this poll is for you guys to choose what you like! I'm just eager to see some new colors added to their sites!

Any of the models you guys interested in seeing wearing these dresses and feeling themselves up with them? I wouldn't mind hearing who you would like to see wear them and which color would work for them!

For SatinPlay I'd ask for more from Natalia Forrest but it won't be anytime soon...for certain reasons at the moment but I hope she continues to return in the next couple years! You'll see eventually! ;) I would like to see Hannah Shaw in one of them soon and maybe Amy Latina in one as well (as long as she's waxed or clean shaven at her pussy)!

[removed] is one of the MySatin girls I'd love to see wear one of these as well as Rachelle Summers! I also wouldn't mind seeing either Sophie Star and Penny Lee in any silk dress again as well!

I'm hoping there are some new gorgeous women coming down as well! It seems on the Twitter page @MySatin, they've got some new talent so I hope there's more in the future!

Keep voting guys and gals! I appreciate every one of them!

IReallyLovePureSilk

Poll is over and the results are in! You guys have voted the most for the Blue, the green and the champagne dress as your favorites which will be sent for MySatin/SatinPlay for use!

First off, I want to thank satinforum for allowing this poll to be stickied temporarily for you guys to see it above so that it wouldn't get missed! I appreciate that help!

Secondly, I'd like to thank those of you who did vote! For those who voted for the winners, you will be treated to some sexy sets with the MS/SP models! For those who voted for the others, do not fret...they will be shelved for another time! I keep my silk dresses the way I received them and I don't tamper with them...yet I do slide my hands on them from time to time so I don't ignore them at all.

For those who missed out on voting...I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to. I'd like to hear what ones you'd like to vote for even if the poll is closed, at least there's still a comment section that isn't locked!

Once again, thanks for your participation in voting! In the meantime, I'm trying to get a hold of the MySatin webmaster to let them know that I'm about to send new ones. Just waiting for a response...sometimes it takes a while but I do my best to be patient.

fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

Too late, I know, but that brown dress was my fave! Like the Galaxy ad!
IReallyLovePureSilk

fulhambawbag wrote:Too late, I know, but that brown dress was my fave! Like the Galaxy ad!
I know! Love those chocolate ads that have pure silk flowing! Pure beauty! The Dove Chocolate ads are also great! There's a couple more chocolate ads on YouTube!

Well, the time has come and these dresses are ready to ship out! Took my last pic with all the ones that are leaving which are:

Champagne US size 6 (NWT) - Tough decision...I took the size 4 to the cleaners and it was hard for them to get the spots out properly. They won't affect the look for the shoot but I wanted to be sure if it was possible and it wasn't. So, I did a few tests and in reality, the size 6 won cause of the airiness of the skirt. They were close though but when I set them both down a certain way, that was a no brainer and I love flowing dresses mostly so this is going out.

Green US size 4 (NWT) - has very small marks on front skirt but I think it will be fine.

Blue US size 4 (NWOT) - Unscathed...also clear winner of the poll!

Hope it gets to them before they start shooting again...which is not too far away! I'm wondering if the webmaster/administrator will also keep you guys up to date on them as well as it's what you guys voted for in the first place! They all will be a delight to see and I'm super excited for more flowing skirts against the girls pussies! Slow motion even! mmm...Mmmm! Delicious!

Thank you so much again!

IReallyLovePureSilk

First shot of one of the winners! On MySatin's Twitter account! Looking good so far! :D

Thank you for all your votes!

https://twitter.com/mysatin/status/4923 ... 00/photo/1

IReallyLovePureSilk

Chloe Lovette in one of the winning voted dresses!
Chloe Lovette in one of the winning voted dresses!
Here's the first official photo of one of the winning dresses if you haven't noticed it on MySatin's Twitter! Had to upload a smaller photo to attach here. Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think!

Love how the silk is flowing against her here! I certainly can't wait to see the rest!

Tasha0069

Post by Tasha0069 »

Hi. Love them all. Would you sell any of these dresses to me in the UK? If so how much? What is the largest size you have / dress measurements? Merry Xmas. Thanks
IReallyLovePureSilk

Update!!!!!!

It's been a while since I posted on here but I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up!

So far, each of my newly sent 3 silk dresses have been used once per model! It has been updated on Twitter, somewhat!

MySatin, for one, has posted a pic of Ruby in the green silk dress! Makes sense due to her red hair that it suits her perfectly! It also looks like she's on a bed of leopard print satin sheets! Looking forward to that being posted on MySatin.com!
Ruby in the green silk dress!
Ruby in the green silk dress!
This next picture...is something that was taken as a selfie...so to speak! They took this photo, but it was off of her phone! I can't get a better Christmas gift than that! She's dressed in the champagne colored silk dress and she looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm so honored to have her follow me and tweet me that exact picture! Here's her tweet!

Champagne silk dress tweet

I cannot wait until that update hits, which is most definitely going to be on SatinPlay.com!

Anyways, I hope you guys look forward to more shoots coming! I will update this post regularly for anything new when I get the chance! I hope you all will be able to check them out when they hit! I most certainly will be one of the first if not the first to see them!

Merry Christmas to everyone here in the satin forum and have a Happy New year...including those who enjoy pure silk satin...such as myself! :D