Total clothing rights

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinbed

Total clothing rights

Post by satinbed »

:( I don`t understand why women have no problems wearing whatever they want. They can wear dresses,jeans,skirts,suits,ballgowns,t-shirts,stockings,boxershorts, slips, boots etc and nobody bats an eyelip. Its accepted at fine and normal in most if not all of societies.But if a man wears as much as a blouse then society goes crazy. WHY?
Its seems mad to me that in this day and age that we shoud be able to choose what we wear and not be dictated to by other people.
I think men should have total clothing rights just like women do, Then maybe we will have equallity ( or a little more) between men and women.
nuff said........... :roll:
SamanthaSatine

Re: Total clothing rights

Post by SamanthaSatine »

If enough of us did dress as we felt was our natural or preferred guise maybe society would have to think again..Eddie Izzard dresses to please himself as does yon Grayson Perry so we have two role models to follow..I myself have been out fully femme daytime and evening..pix on my flickr account show me out and about..
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

Yes Eddie Izzard is my hero.......
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satinbed wrote:Yes Eddie Izzard is my hero.......
Me too.I also mix and match femme and drab/male clothing, like him. Basically whatever I feel comfy with at the time.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

I feel the same. Girls have been wearing ours for a long time and it's ok. Well we can do the same let's just brave up and do it. I am married and my wife and I have been out with me wearing black acetate satin pants. I got some looks and maybe some comments I'm pretty sure but I don't really care. What I have read here is the same I tell my wife and she thinks it's ok too. :D