We have a New couple with us on satinfuntaboo

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
minimenemo

Re: We have a New couple with us on satinfuntaboo

Post by minimenemo »

double wrote:You should do Long satin classy dresses. Full body covering formal Long sleeve long satin dress would be a dream.
Also I agree with others; nighties do nothing for me aswell because they are too common and dont look that good
"too common" ? Can you please point me to the direction where I can find lots of satin nightie sex. Geez I must be looking at the wrong place all this time.
knightman5614

Post by knightman5614 »

i see nothing wrong with them wearing satin nighties all the time it is the nicest thing for satin its so dang shiny and i love watching women in them all the time the latest vids are awesome keep the nighties coming and the newest woman is hot she has a nice butt
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

satinwifefun wrote:We are going to do a new video shoot this thursday, and we have a lot of request for black satin nighty, long satin dress or a long red satin cheongsam.
What would be your favorite?
I love long dresses so either long cheongsam or long stain dress
Robin0909

Post by Robin0909 »

minimenemo wrote:
double wrote:You should do Long satin classy dresses. Full body covering formal Long sleeve long satin dress would be a dream.
Also I agree with others; nighties do nothing for me aswell because they are too common and dont look that good
"too common" ? Can you please point me to the direction where I can find lots of satin nightie sex. Geez I must be looking at the wrong place all this time.
Me too please. Satin nightie sex is anything but too common. It is like extremely rare compared to the amount of content out there.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

I read all the post you guys make and I think I know what Lucia wants to wear for you all ;) xxx
removed

Post by removed »

Robin0909 wrote:
minimenemo wrote:
Me too please. Satin nightie sex is anything but too common. It is like extremely rare compared to the amount of content out there.
-removed-, it's full of it, sex with satin is extremely rare yes but the majority of videos of satin sex are either nighties or blouses thanks to the old eromaxx, so yes it is common!

Please do point me in the direction of a woman wearing a satin prom dress for the duration of the film, that IS something RARE!

She asked for an opinion on what we wanted to see and just because some of us disagree with your opinion doesn't mean you should be starting arguments!
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

alhb86 wrote:
-removed-, it's full of it, sex with satin is extremely rare yes but the majority of videos of satin sex are either nighties or blouses thanks to the old eromaxx, so yes it is common!

Please do point me in the direction of a woman wearing a satin prom dress for the duration of the film, that IS something RARE!

She asked for an opinion on what we wanted to see and just because some of us disagree with your opinion doesn't mean you should be starting arguments!
Blouses yes, but not nighties. In conclusion, I guess we can say that we've been deprived of good satin dress and nightie sex contents.

btw this shouldn't be an argument. My affinity towards nighties are simply because of the material itself. Nighties tend to be made with lighter and softer satin, more delicate and buttery smooth to the touch. Dress satin on the other hand must be able to hold its shape and durability which require thicker, tougher material.

Although I do agree some satin prom dresses look amazing and I'd love to see them in a sex scene.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

The NEW Video Is looks AMAZING! uploading in a few hours!
Lucia wanted you to have a little of both, so she wore a very sexy red satin cheongsam dress with a mini silky satin black nighty underneath.
So she could unwrap herself like a silky present just for you to cum on the silky present inside.

Sounds good doesn't it? IT IS! xxx

Satinfuntaboo
Attachments
chinagirllucia3satinfuntaboo.jpg
chinagirlluciasatinfuntaboo.jpg
chinagirllucia2satinfuntaboo.jpg
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Lucia Is a satin goddess!!!
Attachments
chinagirllucia4satinfuntaboo.jpg
satin245658

Post by satin245658 »

Please do some with short satin robes...can't wait to cum.
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

satinwifefun wrote:The NEW Video Is looks AMAZING! uploading in a few hours!
Lucia wanted you to have a little of both, so she wore a very sexy red satin cheongsam dress with a mini silky satin black nighty underneath.
So she could unwrap herself like a silky present just for you to cum on the silky present inside.

Sounds good doesn't it? IT IS! xxx

Satinfuntaboo
Red cheongsam looks awesome. Hope she got cum all over it
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Did you enjoy the new videos and our new couple?
What would blow your mind to see in the next vid?

Thanks for the feedback XXX
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Next shoot will either be this friday or saturday!!! More nighties? more blouses? or dresses? please let us know xxx
And thank you soo very much for all the support we have been getting for our new couple Lucia and her hubby from now on they will be doing a lot more satin fetish videos.

Satinfun taboo xxx
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

Maybe some robes and long satin gowns? And maybe some soft satin bondage included?
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Hot tight long satin dresses