We have a New couple with us on satinfuntaboo

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinwifefun

We have a New couple with us on satinfuntaboo

Post by satinwifefun »

Lucia is amazing!!! NEW video this week with lucia!!!
The lovely lucia is an amazing sexy milf with long silky black hair, and best of all she absolutely loves satin lingerie, she's happy to lend her skills to satinfuntaboo.
Her radiance and love for her partner is absolutely impossible to deny. It's wonderful to have this kind of chemistry to share. Oh boy And does she ever know what she's doing!

Her tongue loves to lick. It's almost hypnotic to watch. Most fascinatingly is the way she's plays with her satin nightie with a hard, throbbing cock, but also how she loves to be teased in her silky wear. That's a sign of genuine lust for cum and sex ... It's all about the origins, stirring everything up to an inevitable conclusion of a beautiful Satin cumshot.

She doesn't hold anything back as she sucks and strokes and gets fucked to a spectacular finish all over her silky blue nightdress. It's incredible to have them both with us, and see such a passionate, beautiful woman give such a truly phenomenal satin fetish scene for all of us.
Attachments
LUCIA6SATINFUNTABOO.COMSMALL.jpg
LUCIA3SATINFUNTABOO.COMSMALL.jpg
LUCIA4SATINFUNTABOO.COMSMALL.jpg
satinwifefun

Re: We have a New couple with us on satinfuntaboo

Post by satinwifefun »

video will be uploaded inn 2hrs xxx
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Cumming Next!!
If our new Milf Lucia gets enough support from satin lovers out there, we can promise
lots of new satin fetish content from her and us will come every week!
Thanks for all the great love we have been getting during the years xxx.

Here are some sexy self made photos she wanted you guys to enjoy and to let you know whats next from her, maybe two hard cocks and a load of cum on her new silky black nightie sounds interesting.
Attachments
luciasatinfuntabooBLACK2.jpg
luciasatinfuntabooBLACK.jpg
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Do more with out going clothes. Such as satin evening dresses, prom dresses, chinese dresses, bridesmaid and wedding dresses. Not a big fan of nighties
removed

Post by removed »

Qipaoo wrote:Do more with out going clothes. Such as satin evening dresses, prom dresses, chinese dresses, bridesmaid and wedding dresses. Not a big fan of nighties
I agree, nighties do nothing for me
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

We have loads of videos with long satin evening gowns and chinese dresses, no wedding dresses for now sorry.
We will be making more we promise!!! but until more of our fans send us new stuff we wont be making anytime soon. Now they are just sending satin nighties and cocktail dresses it seems like 99% of satin fetish lovers just really love satin nighties ;)

Me and my guy will be making a new video this week with a very cute sexy satin blouse, skirt and boots or high heels mmm dont know yet... so keep an eye on for that one next week.
And now that we have a new couple on board with us Lucia and her cuckold hubby, they will be making other incredible satin fetish videos very soon too ;) I dont think we have to say how sexy and gorgeous Lucia is in our new video we uploaded this week and how she made her lover cum all over her and her silky blue nightgown, she just nails it when it comes to making the video into a really HOT! satin fetish video ;)

Remember that if you have something you want to send us to be used in the video, let us know and we will send you the video free to your dropbox file. xxx

Have a sexy satin day

satinfuntaboo Xxx
Attachments
satinfuntabooblouse.JPG
satinfuntaboo.JPG
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Lucia´s lips are amazing and how she sucks his cock while caressing his hard shaft with her satin is incredible!!! you just see how hard he goes the moment she starts to stroke him with her silky wear, and her long black shiny hair is just mind blowing sexy when she tosses it side to side while getting fucked from behind!
Attachments
satinfuntaboolucia.jpg
satinfuntaboolucia2.jpg
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

NEW VIDEO UPLOADED!!! Silky satin elegant Blouse.

I was just getting dressed and putting on my satin blouse when I saw you getting a hard on standing at the door. So, you like this? Maybe it's the combination of the glasses with the crisp, silky shirt. Would you like this beautiful, powerful looking woman to come over there and give you an amazing blowjob? would you like to feel how soft and smooth my silk shirt is? That's what I thought. I tease you, pushing back my hair and looking at you over my glasses as I deep throat you.

My blouse is barely buttoned up, exposing my big, soft breasts as I start to work you with my hands. Both hands encircle your shaft, paying close attention to the way you react. I periodically take it back in my mouth before stroking you some more against the satin of my top and skirt. I know you love it. And how could I not love combining a blowjob with a handjob? It's the best of both worlds and I know it'll make you want to be inside me.

Your hands caress me gently allover my satin soft body as I take you deep, and I feel you start to grip my arm as the feelings become more and more intense. I push you between my breasts and feel your wet shaft escape into my cleavage and down my hand. Pure satin bliss.
Attachments
mariasatinblouse10.jpg
mariasatinblouse8.jpg
mariasatinblouse5.jpg
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

Do more and more with nighties. I'm a big fan of nighties. Not a big fan of other clothes. Other clothes do nothing for me.
double

Post by double »

You should do Long satin classy dresses. Full body covering formal Long sleeve long satin dress would be a dream.
Also I agree with others; nighties do nothing for me aswell because they are too common and dont look that good
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Oh yes that blouse looks really sexy. More fully dressesd stuff is definately hotter like satin dresses, cheongsam and a nice short satin skirt and tight shirt would be amazing.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

We are going to do a new video shoot this thursday, and we have a lot of request for black satin nighty, long satin dress or a long red satin cheongsam.
What would be your favorite?
Robin0909

Post by Robin0909 »

satinwifefun wrote:We are going to do a new video shoot this thursday, and we have a lot of request for black satin nighty, long satin dress or a long red satin cheongsam.

Definitely the black satin nighty!
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

satinwifefun wrote:We are going to do a new video shoot this thursday, and we have a lot of request for black satin nighty, long satin dress or a long red satin cheongsam.
Long satin dress definitely. What colour is it?
minimenemo

Post by minimenemo »

Robin0909 wrote:

Definitely the black satin nighty!

Black satin nightie for me too!