Story "The Satin Wedding" (Warning: explicit content)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinHood

Story "The Satin Wedding" (Warning: explicit content)

Post by SatinHood »

After living in sin for such a long time you have decided to make our relationship official.

Of course, you will not ask me if I will marry you. It is clear that I have no choice. One fine morning you present me the bridal dress I will have to wear. It consists of a beautiful long gown, reaching from the neck to the ground, all made of shiny white satin. It has severay layers of nice satin petticoats underneath.

But first you command me to put my bridal underwear first. You lace me into a tight satin corset with four garters. I slip into a satin brief. Then I put on some very long white satin stockings, shiny and elastic, I attach them to the garters of my corset. Now a I will wear a white satin choker around my neck, and I will pull some very long white satin gloves over my hands and arms.

But this is only the underwear, so now you will take care of my feet and legs. There are some very sexy, thigh high boots, made of shiny and elastic satin, reaching very high above the knees, also with some quite high heels. I am really thrilled so I can't wait to put them on. Oooooh, it feels sooo good.

As I look into the mirror, I am very aroused, because I look like a very sexy and willing young bride. But I know that there must be more to follow.....

And now there it is.... my wedding gown. I am not seeing everything of it, but it must be made of lots of satin. You lay it onto the floor and tell me to step into it. I stand still as you pull these layers of satin over my body. It clings soflty around my legs. The lower part ist quite tight so I could only make little steps. You just pull it to my hips, then you stop...

There is something not quite normal with this gown. Now I see it. I has no sleeves!! Instead, there are is one single sleeve at the back which reminds of something very exciting...... You seem to read my lips: "Yes, my dear", you say, "the dress is equipped with a monoglove! So be nice and put your arms behind you back!".

I gladly obey and put my arms behind me. You squeeze them into the single sleeve and pull the zipper up. My hands and arms are now pressed together, I can hardly move them.. Also the upper part of the gown is now encasing my whole body, so now only my head is left free. But I guess this will not last for long......

As I can see now, something like a white bag is being attached to the dress. You show it to me. Yes, it is a white satin mask, with holes for the mouth and the eyes. You pull it over my face and secure it at the back of me dress. I am now almost compeletety covered in white satin.

"You look marvellous", you whisper, "but I now have to ensure that you will be a good and obeying wife". So you take a large ball gag made of white satin, stuff it into my mouth and lace it at the back of my head. Oh my god, what will come next?

"You are such a beautiful bride", you say, "but you are not feminine enough. So hold still now!". You pull something over my head ans place it into position. For a moment, I can see nothing, but then I can take a look into the mirror.... But who is there? A nice lady with a sexy face is smiling at me? Now I realize: It is me! You have pulled a female face mask over my already masked head! Also, I wear a long blonde wig. What a strange sight! I have become a fully dressed virgin bride!

And you too have changed. You now wear an all black satin overall with a full hood, leaving only the eyes uncovered. "I love you, my kinky bride", you whisper, then you tie my ankles and thighs quickly together, At last you pull a long white veil over my head so my sight is quite blurred.

"Now you will get a taste of your wedding night", you whisper in my ear. You open a small zipper at the rear of my dress and start to fuck me while we are standing in front of the mirror. I can't do anything against this, I am all tied and gagged, so I have to suffer and enjoy at the same time. Watching myself as a sexy helpless bride makes me really horny, so after some time I climax and scream into my gag. You too spray your load into my ass....

After this you tell me I have to relax before the big wedding ceremony. So you won't free me, but put me into a white bondage sack and pull a full hood, made of white satin, over my head. Being bound and hooded this way, I can hardly breath, but I am sooooo excited and happy. What will come next?

TO BE CONTINUED....
SatinLiebeTV

Re: Story "The Satin Wedding" (Warning: explicit content)

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

wonderful story!
I would love to wear such a dress and play in it! I can't wait to read the next part of the story!
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

After spending hours lying in my satin prison, I can feel someone taking off my full satin hood. You get me out of my satin sack and help me onto my feet. I can admire myself in the mirror again. What a fantastic and bizarre sight. I am no longer a self-confident, strong man, but a very feminine, helpless bride with a female face and some very seducing satin clothes. I am so happy and thankful that I just want to tell you. But I can only mumble into my gag..... "Yes, that's the way it is", you tell me", "only individuals have the right to talk - You no longer are an individual person. You are my bride, my satin puppet, my slave and my property. You will only be able to talk when I want you to talk. But I don't think this will often be the case". Hearing this really excites me. Me, no longer a person with own rights, but only a slave, serving as a sexy satin slut? Doing whatever I am told?" Oh, this is arousing and shocking at the same time.

"Are you ready for your big moment?", you ask. I nod, because I have no choice.

You lift up my dress in order to see if my stockings and boots are still in position. As I can see in the mirror, they are. It really makes me happy to see the white stocking tops and suspenders. It feels so good being dressed up like this. My cock gets really hard by this, but since my hands are being bound behind my back, I cannot touch myself.....

You know tie my ankles and thighs together, so I can only make little steps. Then you pull the dress down again, so that no one can see that my legs are tied underneath.

Then you get a long white satin scarf. I wonder what it's for. "Don't worry, my dear", you say, "tradition demands that a satin bride must not talk during the wedding ceremony. So I will have to gag you lovely masked face. Of course I haven't forgotten that you are already gagged underneath your mask. It's a pity that no one can see this, so we have to keep the illusion....". You wind the satin scarf around my masked face, placing it firmly over my mouth, pressing the mask even harder against my satin hooded face. Breathing is still possible, but it gets more and more difficult. But the effect is wonderful. I really look like a beautiful young bride that is being gagged with white satin scarf.

Now it's time to transport the bride to the wedding chapel. Of course this will not happe the usual way. You lace me into a really tight satin bondage sack, then you pull a full white hood over my head. Darkness surrounds me. But.....

"Oh, it's raining outside", you exclaim, "We must not ruin your nice bridal gown! Wait, my dear!". You know get a large white plastic sack. You pull it over my whole body incliuding my head, Then you tie a long rope around me which makes me even more helpless! I am getting quite nervous because breathing becomes harder and harder. "Don't worry", you whisper, " you wont't get hurt. It is important that you won't get wet, so you have to suffer a little lack of air, just for a few minutes.....".

Then, I hear some more male voices. Some men are grabbing my helpless and encased body and stow me away in a car's trunk...... Now it's time to get to the chapel.....

After a few minutes of a very bumpy ride, the car stops and the trunk is being opened. Some people help me outside and onto my feet. The plastic bag is being removed. Then I will be freed from the satin bondage bag, but the full hood stays on. "Go inside, dear", you whisper.... Being tied at the legs, I can also make tiny steps. Also, the full hood makes me blind so I can't see where I am going.

As I seem to enter the chapel I can hear many people murmuring and whispering. Also I can hear cameras clicking..... "I guess you would like to see something, right?", you whisper. I nod timidly. "OK, here we go....". You carefully unlace the white hood and pull it off my head.....". After hours of being blind I can hardly get used to the lights. So I slowly open my eyes......

.....TO BE CONTINUED

(while I am typing this, I am fully dressed up in black satin: hobble dress, stockings, gloves, cape and full mask. Heavenly!!!I I am touching myself all the time.).
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Now that I can see again I can hardly believe my eyes..... The chapel is crowded with guests! There are so many couples, each of them dressed in a very special way..... The men are wearing satin overalls or capes, and they are all masked with hoods that leave only the eyes free. The "women" are dressed up in a very sexy way. Some of them wear long satin gowns with gloves with stockings and suspenders underneath, some wear french maid costumes, some are encased in some kind of bondage dress. All of the women are tied and gagged in some way, and none of them can show their real face. They either wear a female mask (like me) or a full satin hood. There are lots of monogloves, high boots, gags, blindfolds and so on.... it is a really fantastic sight. And they are here to watch me being introduced into the world of a enslaved satin wife!!!

I am now led to the front of the chapel. Everyone gets quiet (even the ones that are not gagged) in excitement, as the ceremony begins.

At first, the preacher has to inspect my bridal outfit. Tradition demands that every bondage wife has to dress in a special way. He lifts up my dress and is content that I am wearing the obligatory white stockings, suspenders and thigh high boots. He also accepts the way my ankles and legs are tied. He smiles as he sees the large swelling inside my satin panties. Then he turns me around in order to inspect the bondage of my hands... he likes what he sees.

Then he asks you about my head. You answer that I am wearing a satin hood underneath my mask. You also mention the ball gag. The preacher is very satisfied. He sees that you take good care of your slave.

After having checked that everything is alright, the preacher commands you to put me into position. Of course, a slave is not allowed to be at eye level with her master, so I am pushed to the floor and being tied into a very tight hogtie. The Monoglove has a D-Ring, so now a rope is being pulled through this and being knotted to my ankle bondage. I am really, really helpless now.

"And now the traditional wedding hood", the preacher commands. So A full hood made of soft and shiny satin is being pulled over my head, so it is now again covered with three layers of satin and two gags!!!

As I lie on the floor helplessly. I hear the preacher's words, speaking to you: "Will you take this worthless and slutty satin whore to your personal slave, treat her every way you like, abuse her, punish her and fuck her whenever you want to, train her as a maid, sell or lend her to other people so that they can use her too, and never set her free?" - "I will", you speak through your hood.

Now the pracher speaks to me: "This is your last chance to remain a free individual, with your own right to choose. You just have to say a word, and you will be released, being able to leave. If not, you will from now on have to lead a satin slave's wife. So this is your last chance. What is your choice?".

Of course everyone knows that this question is not serious. Every bondage bride is always gagged during the ceremony, so no one ever had the chance to become free. But I know what is now expected from me. So I struggle against my bonds and try to say something, but the masks and the gags are very effective, so that only "mmmmmffff mmmmmmmf" can be heard". Of course, everyone laughs about this. "O dear", the preacher says, "The bride has not protested, so she will accept her fate.....". But the ceremony is not complete yet.

The preacher nods towards you and the guests. They understand, and everyone stands around me in a circle. Now you step into the middle, come to me and open the rear zip of my dress and my panties....and then you shove a large vibrator into my ass. It really hurts but it is also very exciting. Then you slowly turn it on, bringing it to the maximum.

You now step back, and you and the others watch me lying helplessly in my hogtie, being tormented by this cruel vibrator. This is some kind of tradition: It is said that the quicker the bride climaxes, the more obeying she is.

All the guests are watching this scene.... most of them get aroused, so they fuck their helpless wifes or start to touch themselves. Even the preacher has his own slave. She is dresses in a nun's outfit with stockings and suspenders, wearing a female face mask and a gag. Also, her hands are bound in a monoglove. The preacher fucks her like crazy while watching me struggle against my bondage....

While I lying on the floor, my thoughts somersault. Although I cannot see anything (think of the full hood), I can imagine how I look: a really sexy slutty satin bride, being tied, gagged and hooded, being fucked by a giant vibrator, dozens of people watching me and getting turned on...... this really makes me hornier and hornier..... and so, after a few minutes, I get a wild orgasm, pumping all my load into my satin panties, screaming into my ballgag, feeling like in heaven. My whole body shivers as I climax, .... then I become calm, realizing that from now on I will be your slave forever.....

TO BE CONTINUED
AishaTV

Post by AishaTV »

Absolutely inspiring :)
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Oh, thank you.
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Part 4....

Now that the ceremony is over, it is time to have a great wedding party.

Everyone is heading to the ballroom that you have rented for the whole night.

The place is absolutely stunning. All the tables, chairs and so on are covered with shiny satin in various colours. The waitresses are beautiful young girls, all of them wearing french maid's costumes with stockings and suspenders. And, they are all gagged, too.

Before the party can start, the male guests tie and gag their partners in various types of bondage.

Me, the bride, is taken to a wardrobe, where I will change into something "more comfortable". Three bridemaids in long red satin gowns will take care of me.

At first, they lace me into a nice satin corset with suspenders. Some very sexy stockings, made of white satin, are being pulled over my legs and attached to the suspender clips. Now, a pair of very long satin gloves will follow. I can admire myself in the mirror and get a really hard one. But the bridesmaids will take care of that and put some frilly white satin panties on me. On the back the word "slut" is printed, and it has a nice round hole in the back, so that my ass can be accessed. What a nice detail!!

Now I have to step into some high boots, made of shiny white leather, reaching nearly up to my ass. They really underline my attire. I am looking like a very expensive whore.

Now they bring the party dress. It is a very feminine white satin dress with several frilly petticoats underneath. It feels sooooo sweet when the dress is lifted over my whole body. Now my outfit is nearly complete, but I am sure that there will be more to follow....

The first bridesmaid speaks: "You are looking like the most beautiful bride in the world, but you know that this is no ordinary wedding. So we have to prepare you for your special evening. Are you ready for this?" I gladly nod, not knowing what lies ahead. "Don't worry", she says nicely, " we all are married bondage wives, so we've been through this before and we know how hard it can be for the bride to be treated like this. But we are here to make it a little easier for you. Yet, you must remember that you have to obey us. Now put your hands behind your back"".

I willingly obey because I think I know what comes next.... Yes, there it is, an absolutely stunning monoglove, made of white satin. I can't wait to have my arms being stowed away in it. The bridesmaids put my hands and arms completely into this heavenly item, then pull the zipper up and bind the attached belt around my waist. As they do this, they kiss me very sensually. It is sooooo hot. I can't move my arms anymore, even the fingers are totally immobile. Afterwards, they tie my ankles and thighs together so that only tiny steps are possible. "Later on this will be even tighter, but be patient....", one whispers in my ear. "But first you head must be prepared, too.....". I shiver as I hear this, because I have always loved the feeling of my head being totally encased.

The chief bridesmaid gets something white out of a bag and pulls it over my head. It is white satin hood with holes for the eyes and the mouth. I am a little disappointed because I love it when my mouth is covered too. The maid seems to read my mind: "Do not worry. Your mouth will be filled very soon. Remember, that you will have to suck a lot of cocks tonight. So we have to ensure that this is possible.". Oh no! I will have to suck dicks tonight? Even in my wedding night I will have to be a slutty cocksucker? Thinking of this makes me frightened and horny at the same time. The maid continues: "And when you are not sucking, there will be a fine gag in your mouth, don't worry!".

They now pull something different out of the large bag. Qickly, they pull it over my head. I look into the mirror again. Wow!!! It's a female face mask with a very atrractive face. There are tiny holes for the eyes so I can see through. The lips are formed in a way as if the woman wants to kiss.

"Do you see?", the one maid explains. The lips look as if they are closed. But there is an elastic slit where you can put through whatever you like. Can you guess what this could be?". Oh yes, i really can imagine....

The maid continues: "You are now almost complete and ready to be presented as the center of attraction at the party. But...... there is one tradition. The bridesmaids will always get a reward for havening prepared the bride. So we have the right to do with you whatever we want to for the next hour. And this is exactly what we are going to do.....

She gets someting very strange and shows it to me. It looks like some kind of small ball with a belt and a small tube. "Open up wide", she commands. I obey, and so the shoves the little ball into my mouth. If this is a gag, it seems quite comfortable. But why does she grin this way???

Now the belt that holds the ball is being buckled at the back of my head. Uh, they do it quite tight. But I still cannot get what the little tube is for that protubes from the gag and out of my mouth. But soon I will learn....

The maid shows me a small air pump and attaches it to the tube. Then she slowly uses the pump.... wait, what is this? Oh no, the gag inflates! It becomes bigger and bigger! It slowly fills my mouth, pressing onto my tongue any my cheeks, makingt it impossible for me to speak. Even breeathing is getting harder! The maid doesn't stop to pump it up, she is merciless. I am getting frightened and aroused at the same time. Finally she stops. "Now what do you think", she asks. I try to answer, but I cannot make any sound. The cruel gag prevents me from making any sound!!!

But the maids are not finished yet. They now show me someting like a large white plastic sack. "This is a so called rebreather bag. We will pull it over your nice head, the tie it loosely. You will then get no fresh air, but only breathe your own air that you have consumed before. Of course, this will not last forever. The air will reach for approximately 30 minutes. We won't free you unless you get an orgasm. So you better hurry. If you won't have climaxed before you're running out of air, there'll be a problem".

I begin to panic. Did I hear right? They are going to suffocate me? And If I won't climax I maybe will die???? How pervert is this??? But, strangely, I am only frightened, but somehow curious and horny, too. Is it because i cannot do anything against it? Isn't this what I have ever wanted? Being absolutely helpless, then forced to some dangerous kinky games?

But sooner that I thought I cannot make my mind up anymore. They have pulled the bag over my masked head. I can feel at once how it inflates and deflates in synch with my breathing. It is a strange, but yer arousing sound. I can slso sense how hard is to breathe now. This is really weird. I get some kind of panic, but this also increases my sexual excitement.

Before I can think more about this, a shocking pain fills my body. One of the maids has pushed her dick into my ass and is now starting to fucke me. Wowowowwo, this is getting really interesting! Another maid pulls my satin panties down and starts to suck my really hard dick. Oh, how hot is this?

I am getting hotter and hotter while being treated this way. But I can also feel that the air is running short. But, I am so horny that I will explode soon, so that this cruel bag will be pulled off. But oh no!!!! These damn bitches seem to know exactly that I am on the edge oif an orgasm. So they have stopped fucking and sucking me!!! Oh no, I cannot climax! Ans the bag is still on my head! This is so cruel! My breath goes faster and faster as I begin to panic. The bag on my head deflates and inflates more and more. But, strangely, this sound makes me even hornier!!!!

After what seems an endless period, they start to fuck and suck me again. As I sense the large dick in my ass, all this bondage, the giant pump gag and the merciless rebreather bag, I float into a world of pure excitement, and so I finally climax and spray lodas of my love juice into the mouth of the bridesmaid!!! I am sure that I have screamed too, but the gag has silenced everything!!!! Oh my gosh.

At last, the merciless bag is pulled away. Oh, fresh air!!! Then, the chief maid slowly deflates the gad and gently pulls it out of mouth. As she is doing this, I can't help thinking that I am gonig to miss this gag.

Now the three bridemaids stand in front of me, smiling at me. The one in the middle, speaks softly to me: "You have shown that you are a very brave and good bondage bride. From now on, you and the three of us will meet once every year. Next year, you can take revenge and treat us however you wish. We will be you willing slaves. The year after that, you will be our slave again, and we will do whatever we want to.... and so on.

And to seal this treaty we will now unite in a very special way......

They lead me to table with a large satin sheet. On the sheet, there is a white penis gag, made of white satin. One of the maids takes it and shoves it into her mouth. As she takes it out, it seems to be covered with a white fluid. "Yes", she says in a very sexy voice", "This is your sperm which you have sprayed into my mouth while we were tormenting you".

Then she lifts her red dress, showing her stockings and suspenders. Her dick and balls are covered by some kind of satin bag which completely encases her genitals. She removes the bag and shows me that it is filled with some really nice sperm. "You have made us so horny that we have all climaxed several times into these satin bags. And now we want to share this with you"- Saying this, she dunks the satin gag completely into this little satin gag, so that her sperm covers it and joins my semen that ist already there. Now she hands it to the other two maids who do exactly the same with her "ball and dick bags".

As they are finished, the long penis gag is dripping full of sperm, it has a really thick layer of this creamy white juice of joy on it. They show it to me and begin to grin. Now I understand what they are planning. I can't believe that this is happening, but it is...

While two maids are grabbing me, forcing me to hold still, the other one pushes this sticky satin penis into my mouth, tying the ends at the back of my masked head. I smell and taste all of these sperm. my whole mouth is filled with it, Also I am forced to suck this giant satin penis that serves as gag. Oh my God, what is happening here? I am treated as a really cheap slut, and I am enyoing it!!!! I greedliy suck the satin gag in my mouth, trying to swallow all the sperm they have squeezed into me. Oh, what a whore I am !!!!

"Be patient, dear!", the maids are saying, "our part is almost over. We just have to prepare one thing, then you will finally take part of the party!!!".

As they say this, they pull a white satin hood over my head. It has no holes at all, so I cannot see anymore. Also, it is so tight that it presses the gag even more into my mouth. My head is now covered with three masks! Oh, this is so bizzarre, but I love it.....

The girls now put me to the floor and ,me into a hogtie. "Don't worry, someone will take care of you soon...... Bye, bye, it was a pleasure!".

TO BE CONTINUED.
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Now the bridesmaid have to prepare me for the big party game. They dress me up like a slutty satin whore, all in white. Of course my hands will be tied into a long white monoglove. Then a hood, made of two layers of firm satin is being pulled over my head. It has an opening for the mouth, but this is soon filled with a pecker gag that they stuff into my mouth and then buckle it to the hood. Not a sound can be heard from me.

Then they lead me into the ballroom where everyone has been waiting for the bride to take part of the big game. I am being lead to a round table which can be spun like a wheel of fortune. There is a small platform attached on which I know have to kneel, then bend over the table so that I lie on my stomach. As I lie down, my ankles and legs are being tied together firmly. Also I will be tied to the table, so I cannot move anymore. I just lie helplessly. I must be a wonderful sight: Dressed up in sexy slutty satin wear, with a corset, stockings and high boots, totally tied and hooded.

After the game table is ready, several men place themselves around the table, surrounding me completetly. The master of ceremony now announces that the game is ended not before the bondage slave will have earned 2.500 Euro. I don't understand what he means. How can I earn some money when I am totally helpless? But I will have to learn soon....

At a command, the tabel is being spun around, so it circulates for many times at high speed. I cannot do anything against it. After some time, it stops. A voice shouts "Number 7", and a male voice answers "Single action". I cannot understand anything. But wait..... my gag is being unbuckled and taken off my mouth. But in no time my mouth is filled again. The man (I guess it's "Number 7") has shoved his large and hard dick into my mouth. I have no choice, so I lick and suck it, because I guess that's expected from me. It really turns me on to suck a perfect stranger's dick while being bound and blindfolded, so I am doing my very best to please him..... and I do it successfully. After a short time he climaxes and sprays his delightful juice into my willing mouth. The other guests applaud and cheer, and somenone shouts "100 EURO!". Oh I see. This it what they call "earn some money". Not the worst way to get paid.

Now, the gag is being placed again into my mouth (I've being missing it already) and the wheel is spun again. After it stops, someone shouts "Number 17!". Oh, there are lot of contestants. "Back door!", he answers, and now I understand why they've put me onto this platform in a kneeling position. He steps behind me, pulls the petticoat up and immediatetly starts to fuck me into my ass. He is quite passionate, but also rough. "OH how I love your slutty as, dressed up in suspenders, you whore!", he shouts as he pushes his cock deeper and deeper into my rear entrance. I am getting hotter and hotter. The helplessness makes me even hornier. I start to moan, then scream, but the gag is so effective that I can hardly be heard. After a little while he finally climaxes. Oh, it's so nice to feel all this sperm rushing into my ass. Unfortunately, he was a little to quick, so I did not come. ..... "200 EUR", the crowd yells, so my account has risen, I suppose.

The wheel is being spun over and over again, and so I am fucked and being forced to suck dick several times. Some players make a "double bet", which means that one player fucks me while I am forced to suck the other contestant's dick. Once I manage to make them come at the same time which gives me an extra 250 EUR. One player just wishes to shove a large vibrator into my ass, then spin the table until I climax. This is an heavenly experience,but it gives me only 50 EUR.

Finally, after many rounds being played, I have earned my 2500 EUR, so that the game ends. I am really exhausted after being fucked so many times and having sucked so many hard cocks. But I have enjoyed it like nothing else.

Now I get some time to relax. Of course, I will not be freed, but they are so nice that they pull some really soft, long satin gloves over my hands, then put me some soft satin panties on. Now my hands are tied before my body, also my feet and thighs are bound. The hood with the attached gag will stay on, and then I am being put into a satin body sack that covers me from the neck to the feet. In addition with the hood, I am nothing more than an anonymous satin parcel.

Now, they lie me on a couch which is really comfortable. Then I am left alone. Lying in this soft satin prison, being tied, gagged, and hooded, really turns me on. Due to the fact that my hands are bound in front of my body I can touch myself. I cannot move much, but is possible to stroke my penis softly through the satin panties. I cannot stop to do this and get more and more aroused.... the bondage, the hood, the gag and my sexy satin clothes turn me on..... and so I manage to get an incredible orgasm, shooting my sperm into the satin panties. ....

I feel so happy and content that I slowly fall asleep..... oh how I wish that this bondage wedding party will never come to an end.....

TO BE CONTINUED
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

After some time I wake up from my nice dreams......

I can sense your presence. You have joined me and now you start to free me from my bondage. You take off the hood and the gag, peel the sack off me and so on....

Then, you command me to take off all my white clothes.... "You are no longer a virgin bride,So it is time to get rod of this white innocent colour - you will now have to wear what is suitable.".

So you open the large closet and take some items out of it. First you tell me to slip into a full catsuit, made of really soft satin, in flesh colour. It really covers the whole body, even the hands and feet. It also has an attached hood which only leaves the eyes free. Also, there are somy very small holes for the nostrils and a zipper in front of the mouth-

Now you lace me into a soft satin corset, all in black, then you tell me to put a pair of black spandex stockings on. I attach them to the corset's suspenders. What follows is a pair a really long satin gloves and a pair of thigh high leather boots with high heels. The next thing is a nice and shiny satin brief, all black, with a hole for my rear entrance. Wow, I look stunning!!! As I watch myself in the mirror, I can' t stop touching myself.

"Oh no, oh no,!", you yell, "You are not allowed to do this!!! I must do something against this bad behaviour!!". And so there it comes. You pull my hands behind my back and lace my arms into a black monoglove, tying it really tight, so I can't use my hands or arms anymore. Oh, will this torture never end??? You now puts some ankle chains on me so I can from now on make only tiny steps.

But this is not all. Although my head is already covered in soft satin you now pull a black satin hood over it. It also has some holes so I can see myself again. Then you push a black penis gag into my mouth and buckle its straps behind by head. Mmmmppppf!!! Mpppppf! What a sexy sight!!!! My cock is getting harder and harder.... I immediately start to suck the rubber dick you have shoved into my mouth.

"Ok, my dear", you explain", I now will tell you what I have planned for you. First I have to turn you into the creature you always wantd to be.".What do you mean? Before I can think about it much longer you pull another hood - the third one!! - over my encased head. I stare into the mirror. Oh now I see you what you mean! I have once more become a female doll, because I am now wearing a very attractive female mask. This, in combination with the sexy things I am very wearing makes me look like a fetish model or a ..... yes, now I see, like a whore!!

You seem to read my mind. "Yes, you are absolutely right. I have turned into a whore, a prostitute, a hooker...... and today I will make you earn some money.". I try to protest, but the penis gags makes it impossible to understand me. "Save your power", you laugh, "there is nothing you can do about it! But first we have to complete your outfit,"

You pull over a satin hobble dress over my head that reaches from my chest to my ankles. It is really nice and soft, but quite tight. It is so tight that the suspender clips show through the material. What a sexy detail!!!
You slowly pull it to my hips then command me to spread my arms form the body (which is quite difficult), so you can pull the dress behind my monoglove.

"Of course I can't walk with you like that on the streets!". So you take a very long black satin cape and pull it over me. It also has an open hood that you pull over my head and lace it in front of my masked face. Now I look like a smiling young lady that is wearing some kind of raincoat. The illusion is perfect. No one can see that I am gagged under my mask and tied in a very strict way.

"Here we go", you shout, and lead me to large caravan car. I step inside. It has some really nice furniture, a bed, some chairs and some really weird things, all covered with satin....

"Security demands that you buckle up so I have some very special safety belts for you", you laugh. So you force me into very large satin bag, all black. pull it over my body right to the neck. Then you start you tie a rope around it from my feet to the neck, so that I am tied into the sack. Now you blindfold me with a black satin scarf. Finally you pull the last part of the sack over my head and knot it at the top. I now feel like a even kinkier version of Sally Roberts being tormented by Susan Blar, How hot is this???

You then throw the helpless package that I am onto the bed and bind some more ropes around me so that I am securely attached to the bedstead.

"Relax a little, you will have a lot of pervert work to do at our destination", you laugh, then you place yourself on the driver's seat and start the engine.

Me, in my tight and cruel, but yet sooooo arousing prison, start to shiver as I think about what comes next.....

TO BE CONTINUED