General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Silknlacechick

Anyone like indian dresses?

Post by Silknlacechick »

Does anyone like satin indian dresses like saree and shalwaar kamiz? I like
Silknlacechick

Re: Anyone like indian dresses?

Post by Silknlacechick »

Just realised the poor end to the sentence, i meant, i like them and own many which i love to wear.
AishaTV

Post by AishaTV »

Love to dress in it aswell, have only a few though :(
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I like the long skirts Indian women wear when belly dancing...or in those Bollywood movies while dancing.
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Yes! More discussions about this delicious topic here...
Silknlacechick

Post by Silknlacechick »

Thank you for the link, very interesting to say the least, seems there truly are admirers out there. I also like the skirts you mentioned 'inlovewithsatin' and i own lehengas which sound like what you describe.
SatinBlouseFetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

Yes I love them too, fine satin salwar kameez are my fav, I love them soo much

Love Sarina

xxsatinxx
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Chicks in indian silk blouses with silk sarees looks awesome
rsharma

Post by rsharma »

mmm i love silky indian sarees and also the best are satin patiala salwar suits...if u want some pics and videos i have many.. i live in delhi and regularly visit a local sly..about 18 years old,, who wears silky salwar kameezes and sarees and lets me cum all over them
rsharma

Post by rsharma »

shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

rsharma wrote:mmm i love silky indian sarees and also the best are satin patiala salwar suits...if u want some pics and videos i have many.. i live in delhi and regularly visit a local sly..about 18 years old,, who wears silky salwar kameezes and sarees and lets me cum all over them
That sounds like heaven! Lucky you! :) That would be a dream come true for me! I have a few salwar kameez, one of which is so shiny and soft, and they're wonderful to enjoy and wear too.

You have pics and vids? Interesting!
rsharma

Post by rsharma »

shinysatinlover wrote:
rsharma wrote:mmm i love silky indian sarees and also the best are satin patiala salwar suits...if u want some pics and videos i have many.. i live in delhi and regularly visit a local sly..about 18 years old,, who wears silky salwar kameezes and sarees and lets me cum all over them
That sounds like heaven! Lucky you! :) That would be a dream come true for me! I have a few salwar kameez, one of which is so shiny and soft, and they're wonderful to enjoy and wear too.

You have pics and vids? Interesting!

sorry...i meant local slut..

yes it is heavenly to live in a country where every second woman is dressed to silkily and in their shimmering desi dresses. yes i could share some pics and videos with you. just drop me a line on my email add... we could even chat about our silky fantasies about silky satin salwar suits and sarees
Mattcave88

Post by Mattcave88 »

Thought i'd share with you that i saw some sexy asian girls in indian dresses the other day whilst shopping in town and one of them was wearing a satin salwar kameez, i got instantly hard, couldnt take my eyes off her, i'd love a girl to wear it and to have my way with her.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

I love silky Indian clothing. The women look spectacular and flowing layers of silk is like heaven.
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

AlanaRaso wrote:I love silky Indian clothing. The women look spectacular and flowing layers of silk is like heaven.
You took the words right out of my mouth. My particular favourites are patiala salwar, sarees and half-sarees worn with long, flowy skirts.