Enjoy Satin/Silk during sex

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sealion

Re: Enjoy Satin/Silk during sex

Post by sealion »

aarti4u wrote:Hi Friends.

Do you feel that using satin & silk increases the pleasure of sex? Does using satin on the bed gives a romantic feel? Does the slipperiness, smoothness and the touch of it excites you? Feel free the write me or chat/mail me sweetaarti4u@yahoo.in
hi Aarti4u ,yes i definately think doing it on satin sheets increases the experience of sex, so long as you can hang on :lol: without sliding off.Satin is a very erotic fabric and enhances our pleasure,especially for us satin lovers.I like it most at night with the lights on in the room making the satin sheets look xtra shiny in the light. :D
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I find that satin definitely enhances and intensifies the sexual experience, The sensation of slippery smooth satin gliding on my body and the feeling when it slides under my pressing smoothing hands really does make me orgasm. I also find my orgasm so much more intense and it always results in a much bigger and stronger cum. I can also cum several times in one session when I or my partner is dressed in satin. My first experience of satin was when I was 16, feeling my aunties satin slip whch had just been ironed and was still warm, and ultra smooth. In just a few seconds I erupted one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had, it was incredible, I will never foget it. The only problem was I covered the slip in a massive amount of cum, so had to wash, dry and iron it before she got back. I did discover that ironing satin also turned me on and had a second full power orgasm while ironing the slip, luckily I missed the slip that time. The whole experience was incredible and got me hooked on satin for the rest of my life.
satinage

Post by satinage »

Wear Satin during sex is better than without.
I love when my wife is wearing satin, but it's much better when i'm wearing satin with she.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

For ten years I had a very understanding lover that enjoyed my satin sheets as much as I did. Unfortunately I had to leave the state I was living in and she had to stay behind. The sex in the satin was extremely good and was always something very special and romantic as only that lovely fabric can bring. I do miss those times but circumstances have brought them to an end. I will always remember the nice times we had together and the special moments that the satin created for us. The low lights, the shimmering fabric, and the feel that only satin can bring, shared with my lover are memories I can and never will be able to forget.
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I definitely get more of a "heightened state of excitement" if silk is worn during sex. If both are in silk whilst making love, the feeling is exquisite, and means there is an awful lot of wetness of some beautiful silk...
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

Satin during sex is one of the most erotic, sensual and exquisite things in the world. Not only does it enhance sexual activity with the feel of the satin on your naked body, but using it as a stimulant or as a sex toy in itself, makes things so much more enjoyable during foreplay. Since I was a teenager, I've always slept on satin sheets. During high school, I managed to get one of my few girlfriends into my bed and she absolutely loved it. So much so that she told me she was going to get some for her bed. I met my wife a few years later and being from a farm, she knew nothing of satin let alone sleeping on satin sheets or having sex in them. I guess you could say that I indoctrinated her into the wonderful wild and erotic world of satin and she never looked back after that. We discovered that satin had particularly stimulating qualities when bare feet were rubbed and massaged with it. Especially after working a full day on them encased in silky nylons. We had numerous satin sheet sets down through the years, and we literally wore each set out with our erotic fun. We discovered new ways to use satin, like rubbing butt cracks and poop chutes with it, and stuffing it up her pussy and then entering and blowing a load inside with the satin there as well. There were other erotic games we loved to play with satin but it would take too long to explain here. Suffice to say that our satin sheets, and anything made of satin was very well used. Yup! It wasn't unusual for us to put our pussy juices, cum stains and skid marks on our satin. Sometimes there was so much that those sheets practically walked themselves to the laundry. Yes indeed. Satin during sex is truly amazing and when you discover new ways to use it, it's particularly fun. Alas, my wife passed away 6 years ago, after 38 years of marriage and I have had only one partner since who was even mildly interested in satin during sex. But after 6 months, she moved on and I've had to enjoy my satin sheets alone ever since. It's fun but better with someone else.
One more thing. I really do have to laugh at people who say they slide out of bed while sleeping or having sex on satin sheets. That's just plain ridiculous. Your own body weight keeps you in bed no matter what type of sheets you use. Now if you sleep or have sex on the very edge of the mattress, and you roll the wrong way, well then it's goodbye. But don't blame the sheets for that. If you're that paranoid about it, get a child's bed with guard rails and that will protect you from falling.
mrsilk

Post by mrsilk »

For me silk and satin is an integral part of sex, it would just not fulfill my desires and fantasies without it. Me and my girlfriend use silk and satin things all the time during sex sliding them over each other until we cum. Also sometimes as I am fucking her she will caress my cock with a silky dress as I thrust in and out which is somewhat problematic because it makes me cum so fucking quick! I am definately more into it than her so I appreciate her doing all this for me, without it sex would just be completely mundane.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

A beautiful former girlfriend of mine would go out in the most sensuous silk skirts/dresses, (which I had often bought for her). I'd end up having a boner on for practically the whole night!

The sex later was great, (well, probably the 2nd time, anyway. 1st time I'd usually come a little too prematurely!)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

when i wear satin pants, my cock will always go on roid rage grow big every time until i stripped it off :lol: now i only got 2 pairs of girl satin blouse n 2 pairs of girl satin pants n i m wearing both of them outside in public places :mrgreen: i will use satin 4 sex purposes once i have a gf soon hopefully :lol:
Catman

Post by Catman »

I/whe always wear satin when we have sex it makes it so much better.
satinblousefanatic

Post by satinblousefanatic »

Attachments
File_001 - Copy.jpg
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King