Retro Slips and Petticoats.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
taffetarose

Re: Retro Slips and Petticoats.

Post by taffetarose »

Dear Annette,
It's good to chat again with you. I know what you mean when you talk about going weak in the knees on viewing old pictures. In the 80s, taffeta made a small comeback and I was busy taking quite a few pictures of myself in a heavenly array of dresses. I even had a wig. Alas, I disposed of them in what would be my last purge. But I miss having a record of all those magnificent dresses and I miss reliving the ecstasy being in those dresses brought me.
And I was weak in the knees when I saw the two gowns you were wearing. First off, the pink chiffon is so like one of my sister's gowns. In the late 1940s, I was conveyed to Paradise many, many times swathed in my sister's pink taffeta and chiffon. It's no wonder you were fondled and caressed to within an inch of your life. Pink chiffon will do that to any sissy. Second, that black nylon net gown is a near-double of one I now own. It started out about the mid-sixties as a nightgown. It had a simple bodice with single spaghetti straps, a very, very full skirt and an narrow underskirt of opaque nylon. For some reason, it was not my favorite. About 10 years ago I had a brilliant idea - remove the underskirt. I did and voila: I was the delighted owner of a gown of the sheerest and the widest skirt imaginable. Since then, I have worn it as a petticoat beneath two taffeta dresses or worn it as an overskirt over the same two dresses and over satin and taffeta slips and nightgowns. I guess you know that when you pair nylon net and taffeta you get the most fabulous feel and you get the the most robust rustling sound. I love to lift and drop my skirts and listen to the music of nylon net and taffeta surrounding me. It's a whispering prelude to ecstasy. It's no wonder you were made love to in that gown. Some gurls have all the luck.!
Write Soon
Taffeta Rose
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Sweetie.
Thank you once again for the reply, what descriptive words you use, almost as if you were still doing all those lovely things!
You have been very lucky to have had all those dresses and skirts, petticoats and underskirts!
Mmm, how I envy your collections, past and present!
One dress I have always wanted to wear, is a simple bridesmaids dress!
Voluminous Satins, rustling Taffeta, little matching Satin handbags and gloves!
How lovely it must be to be invited to a wedding and asked to be a bridesmaid!
I have been to several weddings as a female and it is lovely just as a gust but as a bridesmaid!
Heaven!
A fantasy of mine is to be abused wearing a dress like that, big skirted, with a transvestite hiding under my skirts fondling and caressing me till I spurt inside my matching loose fitting French Knickers!
Mmm, feeling myself being slowly wanked off, licking tongue and sucking lips, swallowing my hard 9 inch shaft!
Mmm, how nice would that be!
I have enclosed a photo that my date took of me later in the evening after I had been sucking his cock, notice my lipstick all smudged!
Mmm, Lovely!
Annette xx
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

aww man this is really good old times and the most glorious years ever 4 the satin materials till it died down after 80s i think :( dang :evil:
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Honey.
Thats me about 5yrs ago! Just had a creamy cock in my mouth and awaiting my reward!
Annettexx
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Our Better Slips - Worth Far More
I don't know what store this came from but I know that at at $2.98 each, I'd order the whole page. That delightful navy blue taffeta, which also comes in white and pink, is every sissy's dream.
annette

Post by annette »

Lovely!
annette

Post by annette »

And some more!
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Glistening Taffeta
Under many of the designs in the Golden Age of Fashion was a slip like this red taffeta dream. It gave fullness to the skirts and also gave them the most beautiful rustling sound. Note how the taffeta glistens in the light.

The Garter View
The lovely lady is wearing a watermark taffeta full skirt with a petticoat. With a romantic rustle , she twirls and raises them to reveal her garter. It's so feminine, so girly-gurl for a sissy to get to the mirror and whirl and twirl. His skirts ride up and the taffeta rubbing on the taffeta makes the most delicious rustling music. It's the prelude to an enchanting outcum.

A Petticoat Dream
A delightful view from behind-the-scenes or if you prefer, beneath-the-rustling-skirts. This is what made it all possible, yards and yards of nylon net made up into a petticoat that put the "full" in full skirts. Once I had access to about six petticoats and two taffeta circle skirts. I had a ball selecting two skirts, one skirt or no skirts and selecting an almost infinite combinations of petticoats. When you wear a petticoat and skirt(s) , there is a gentle push exerted down and in . The outcum is a constant caressing of your love-rod that no sissy can, or wants to, resist.

Journey to Paradise
Model shows us a voluminous taffeta petticoat designed by Anne Fogarty in 1947. They didn't call her the" Queen of the Full Skirt" for nothing. The band of white eyelet along the hem suggests this was a summer offering. This would go so well with a black taffeta evening gown I used to borrow frequently from my sister's closet around 1947. The two taffetas would feel divine and the music they made would be a love song, bidding me cum for a journey to Paradise.

A Sissy's Dream
From under that pleated skirt, under those pretty but noisy petticoats, appears a pair of lovely legs. Would that I could caress those lovely feet, those lovely calves, those lovely thighs. Would that my mouth could close over his essence and be filled with his life.
annette

Post by annette »

Hi
I see we have many photos the same, you must trawl through website as I do night after night and day after day!
A lovely hobby indeed!
How many people have a hobby that involves them sitting watching pictures of women proudly wearing their retro underwear, or even better, pictures and videos of men wearing all that gorgeous slippery silky materiel, and if they are doing naughty things while wearing it so much the better, show us we want to see, we already have our frilly panties round our knees and our cocks leaking precum onto our slips and petties!
Oooh yes please, it beats watching football any day!
I must admit, I do love the black and white photos, they make the time seem a little more magical!
Creamy regards
Annette
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

wow great share :mrgreen:
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Sweetie.
Welcome to my thread, always nice to gather victims, sorry, I mean, interested like minded people who might enjoy reading naughty accounts and also pictures to wank over!
Please feel free to contribute!
Annette xx
SamanthaSatine

Post by SamanthaSatine »

What a delight to have just joined and then find such a wonderful topic being discussed on this only my first full day of being a member..Thank you Annette for bringing us all such visual pleasure and also in words too of this by-gone era which so many of us gurls so enjoy recreating for friends old and new.
The swish of a full petticoat under a satin maid's dress or full circle soft silky satin skirt is divine as the breeze blows and billows the skirts higher and higher. I posetd some pictures on flcikr of my sweet femme selk walking in a park and the breeze toying with my skirt hem..A full slip too is so womanly and maybe what drew me to dressing all those years ago..finding silky full slips of my mom's lying there tempting me to slip them on..the rest as they say is history.
Attachments
sam 1.png
sam 1.png (160.59 KiB) Viewed 15922 times
sam 2.png
sam 2.png (124.38 KiB) Viewed 15922 times
annette

Post by annette »

Hi Samantha.
Thank you for joining us here in "Petticoat Corner", always nice to have another slip lover reading our slippery posts and lovely to read through anothers stories and love of slips and the experiences they have had!
Please do feel free to post more pictures and do tell us of some kinky times you may have enjoyed while wearing beautiful undies, so we can all enjoy as well!
Regards from
Annette xx
annette

Post by annette »

Some more simply darling things women are so lucky to be able to wear!
I love "Loose Fitting Panties", wearing these would be a must under any retro style slip and dress!
The loose fitting leg would be ideal to allow a man to slip his hand inside and play with you, making you cum in your Panties so easily!
What a lovely thought!

The Peach coloured Full Slip.
I love this slip, its so lovely to look at and it must be so sensual to wear, I wouldn't be able to control myself for long if I stepped into this one!

The slip Elizabeth Taylor is wearing, is a very nice full slip, this would be so lovely in masturbate in, alas, it would show every little wet stain though, but all the same, wouldn't it be nice to see it covered in spunk and left in a little circle on the floor waiting to be washed!
Mmm, I have seen so many slips go past my ankles and I still love them as much as I did
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Here are more slips and petticoats from the "Golden Age of Fashion", the time from about 1947 to about 1965. May smooth satins and crisp taffetas envelop you in their silken embrace. May the rhythmic dance of petticoats swishing to and fro bring you to that place of bliss.

Guaranteed to Keep Stiffening All of it's Life
Ad from the 1950s for a horsehair Petticoat features "14 swoopy yards of wonder-FULL fullness. And a lace border to protect your nylons". A bargain at only $47.99 in 2014 dollars. How we loved them and how we love them. Any sissy can attest to their power to keep things stiff.

A Petticoat and A Skirt
In the 1950s we called it a petticoat and wore it beneath our skirts to give them fullness. Now it's the 2010s and we wear it as a skirt. Not a problem. Our sissy looks so adorable in it.

Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?
It doesn't really matter when you're standing on a mirror.! Some imaginative photographer in the 1950s took four models wearing four slightly different petticoats and four slightly different shoes and stood them on a mirror. The rest is, as they say, history. As for me, I'd love to find the four petticoats and the four pairs of pumps in my shopping basket.

Heavenly Silk Lingerie by Fischer
"To make the most of beauty, pure silk satin and fragile lace". A magazine ad from the 1950s. Pure silk satin and fragile lace; I'd love to cum home to that, day after day.