Retro Slips and Petticoats.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
taffetarose

Re: Retro Slips and Petticoats.

Post by taffetarose »

Annette,
I plead guilty to the charge of spending way too much time going from one website to another seeking the perfect picture. But then, I'm retired so there's no harm in it. I could have a worse hobby. Here's a few more pictures of vintage slips and petticoats I got out for some good stroking hobby fun. Enjoy!.

Drying His Nails
Standing by his beautifully appointed dressing table, clad in the sheerest of slips, our sissy strikes a most feminine pose as he dries his nail polish. He is anxiously anticipating the arrival of a lover. He longs for the feel of a gentle caress on his nipples. a hand on his thigh, the light touch of the lover's fingers as they clasp his she-cock. Sweet, sweet surrender.

Prelude to Ecstasy
How do I find the words to express the ecstasy I feel when a nylon petticoat is lowered over my shaft of love.? Each row of gathers, each row of dainty flowers caresses me to greater heights of rapture. I could say "Yes" and cum with streams of my love. But I know that further delights await me. There is a dress of taffeta that goes over this petticoat. And that bliss is unspeakable.

His Excitement is Evident ...
.... as he puts the finishing touches on his hair-do. He can't wait for his lover to arrive and join him on a blissful journey to Paradise.

I Feel so Feminine ....
..... in my new slip. It has lavish lace on the bodice and a hem of ruffled chiffon, with little ribbon bows to accentuate my daintiness. The string of pearls will be my crowning touch. Heaven will be mine tonight.

It Feels So Good ....
..... cumming in my luxurious, lacy petticoat. The little ribbon bows only add to my feelings of being gurly-gurl. I'm going to enjoy the afterglow and them I'll cum again.
annette

Post by annette »

I like your selection, some I have not got myself!
I have the first one, and I find this picture very erotic, I sissy man dressed completely in ladies underwear!
Makes me hard looking, how nice it would be to touch and caress him too!
Annette xxx
annette

Post by annette »

Where have you gone Taffetarose?
I enjoy your posts.
I have been looking through the petticoat and slip site, Tumblr is particularly good!
Here are some I caressed myself to tonight!
Annette xx
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

I loved reading your post Annette. I am a fulltime tranny & love it. Hope you ok. I am also on flicr.
marion

Post by marion »

just love all the pics on this thread
download/file.php?id=8142&t=1
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I am a totally straight male whom also loves the sight and feel of a woman wearing a slip, not only under a dress, etc., but during sex as well. And ESPECIALLY when worn with sheer nylons and heels.
My girlfriend in these pics enjoyed the feel of the silky, slippery fabric on her gorgeous body as I caressed her firm breasts, thighs and smooth round ass.
Plenty of our love juices were left on her slips as I rubbed my dick through the materials on her hot, wet pussy and dripped glistening drops of pre cum on them. I really got into making her cum into them too. There were even a few times when her slip only lasted one night as she also occasionally enjoyed “rough sex” and slips were perfect for that type of play.
It didn’t matter, she had many of them, some a little more expensive for dress and having sex multiple times in, and others that were disposable. We used to acquire some of them for basically pennies.
The two slips pictured below are examples of both….this white one was one of her (and mine too!!) favorites and she wore it often.
Attachments
1.JPG
2A.JPG
3.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I railed her WAY hard the night she wore this little sexy black slip under a red silk blouse and a short black satin skirt to a club!! She looked sooooo sweet & innocent in it and ripe for the taking….and she DEFINITELY got taken!!!
Attachments
1A.jpg
1B.jpg
1C.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Another combo....loved the feel of this long, full slip on her..........
Attachments
Toshi 2 (63).JPG
Toshi 2 (68).JPG
Toshi 2 (65).JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

She wore that slip under this blue dress.....another memorable night :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Toshi 2 (28).JPG
Toshi 2 (25).JPG
Toshi 2 (26).JPG
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I gotta say satinstainer, she looks so willing in that last shot. I could totally see soaking that blue naughty satin dress with cum, and I'd love nothing more to see it soaked with her love juices. Fucking awesome pics man. I wish I could get my girlfriend to play nice and let me grab some more shots of her in dresses. It makes me SO FUCKING HARD to see her in satin, to hear the rustling of the fabric against her nude body, and to mount her and thrust into her wearing a dress like that.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Yeah, we had A LOT of role playing fun with MANY dresses of that type :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :D :D I don't want to take away from the thread topic here, so if you'd be interested, I'd be happy to share other pics with you elsewhere. PM me if you want :D :D
brianjohn100

Post by brianjohn100 »

My wife used to wear slips and had over 30 but sadly that was when we where courting.However they used to feel wonderful when I slid my ck under her skirt not knowing what delights awaited me.The joy of her rubbing me with it along with nylon stockings used to make me explode and as a consequence did this as a treat!.Also when she worked at weekends and I didn't she would come down in her uniform and crouch just in front of me wearing a non slip and gently rub me to close to climax and the stop.This has me on edge all day and we usually had sex before dinner.Thankfully we still have a few slips left, black satin and lace which are worn occasionally by her in the privacy of the bedroom The old slips where the best harsh nylon, net and lace certainly had the desired effect !
brianjohn100

Post by brianjohn100 »

We did the same,just had to see a glimpse of my wife's slip,instant turn on and the feel wonderfully.Nowdays skirts have lining some are close to a vintage feel but many boring hence why we have kept some