*breaking news* i am officially retiring in fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

*breaking news* i am officially retiring in fetish

Post by szewei85 »

it wont be forever folks but rather i be back only after i buy my own house one day so that i no need 2 live and suffer with parents intervention again.

today my parent just found out my secret stash of satin dresses in my cupboard while i was away to work.

i got interrogation call from them few minutes after i come back home from work which last half an hour.

lastly my parent said 2 prove 2 them that i promise i will quit by burning away all the satin stash once and 4 all without a single trace of it.

i am still in crazy shock from this sudden discovery with no words left 2 use 2 convinced my parent that fetish cum x dress is not as harmful as it thoughts.

thanks 4 the 3 years memories in here. i have so enjoyed the great stay here but it is time i wont be logging in again and also i wont be even dropping by as guest anymore.

goodbye folks.
satinstainer

Re: *breaking news* i am officially retiring in fetish

Post by satinstainer »

Damn...that sucks :cry: :cry: Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything works out well for you.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Man this is bullshit! You are your own man. Do NOT let anyone tell you what and what not to do with your life, that is up to YOU to determine. Who are they to just come in and dictate how you should be....your identity is your identity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a satin fetish. They need to understand that.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I understand your decision. Sometimes I wish I had the drive to stop the fetishes and take my life more seriously. To me, life is not all about having a satin fetish. There's work, family, friends, relationships. I guess fetishes should take a back seat to a persons life, not take up the whole life. Well, my opinion on it.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Destroy wrote:Man this is bullshit! You are your own man. Do NOT let anyone tell you what and what not to do with your life, that is up to YOU to determine. Who are they to just come in and dictate how you should be....your identity is your identity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a satin fetish. They need to understand that.
Pretty much agreed on this comment.

OK so the parents found his stash; I'm guessing it's their home and parents being parents thought they were entitled to voice a negative opinion but no, if that was my kid (if I weren't already into this fetish) I would let it be and say nothing. It would be his choice. If it was something more sinister or potentially destructive then maybe and perhaps his parents perceive it that way about his satin fetish but even if that were the case, I would have at least done some research before calling out someone/my kid and having a negative impact like this. If the OP is now driven to purging and feeling guilty it will only serve to drive the fetish deeper/more subversive and could end up being damaging to his emotional well-being in the interim, with guilt and such.

OK, I'm very open minded generally and the above is subjective; somewhat of my own opinion of course, but I really feel for him. :(
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satinstainer wrote:Damn...that sucks :cry: :cry: Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything works out well for you.
I hope everything works out for him too. At least he has not deleted his account so I do hope he stops by to at least pick up the answers on his thread. It's very sad, not just to lose a poster/member but to have someone leave who is obviously feeling pretty damn embarrassed/ashamed/guilty (tick as appropriate), which was palpable from his post.

If you check in, good luck szewei85, and if you need to talk, e-mail me on my user name @ yahoo dot com.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

No need retire just keep 1 or 2 satin for your own use if U got many don't burn it just give to us we will keep it.
szewei85

i am back

Post by szewei85 »

hey fellas. i am back. i have shipped some satin 2 the charity already but there are some i will never leave apart. now only i feel that living with parents is very pain in the ass. i will be finding a rented flat all 4 myself soon. i had enough with my parents outdated old fashioned thinking. i want 2 live the no more restrictions lifestyle again and feel all the glory in CUMMING every single satin till my body dryed out. :lol: thanks 4 the support fellas. :lol:
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Go for it, get a place of your own and build up a great satin collection and ENJOY.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Welcome back fellas.