annette

Re: Full Slips

Post by annette »

As requested!
annette

Post by annette »

And more lovely slips!
Who can remember taking their Mothers freshly washed and ironed slips out of the dressing table drawer and the gorgeous nylony smell each petticoat had/
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Oh, Annette,
I'd LOVE to bathe my face in the soft folds of your satin circle skirt. I'd LOVE to work my way through four layers of your net petticoats, letting each layer caress my face. I'd LOVE to ever so gently kiss you, my tongue would fondle you ................
Taffeta Rose
annette

Post by annette »

Copy of RSCN1377.JPG
DSCN3631.JPG
Naughty Girl!
You do realise lots of kinky men are reading your naughty words!
What will they think?
Maybe they will let us know!
Annette XX
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Annette,
I was trolling the Internet when what cums up but these two pictures of luscious, silky delight. There is nothing more feminine than the feeling you get when you see yourself in the mirror wearing one of these silky confections. The wood rises, it's hardwood. No sissy can, or would want to resist it. You just want to surrender yourself to the siren call of the slip.

annette

Post by annette »

Hi.
Thanks for the slippery reply!
Yes who indeed could ever resist the temptation of a delicious full slip!
Not me thats for sure.
Everytime I see a photo of a lady in a slip, I have to caress myself, rubbing my nipples and getting myself as hard as possible!
When I was a lot younger, if I saw a lady's slip when I was out, I would soon be sliding open someones underwear drawer, stepping inside a silky garment, and tossing myself off like I were possessed!
Here are more slips to wank over!
Annette xx
taffetarose

Post by taffetarose »

Annette,
I can't stay away from slips. I have no reason to stay away from slips. I open my closet door and they gently call to me 'Touch me, put me on, see how pretty we look, how lovely your fingers feel caressing your nipples, how glorious it will be as I take you to that place of divine rapture'. And I surrender to ecstasy.

Pink and Blue
Blue satin goes well with pink lace in this dream of a slip. She wears no bra and her nipples beg to be caressed. Come to think of it, everything goes well with pink lace.

A Lady in Blue
A most demure lady poses in her ravishing navy blue slip. In my dreams I look just like her except I have that something extra.

Ecstasy in the Making
A blue chiffon peignoir and a silky white slip with delicate lace edging combine to make one feel most feminine. Ecstasy will soon cum.
annette

Post by annette »

Hi.
Thanks for another delicious posting!
We could continue the topic for years to come!
Yes I know exactly what you mean about the attraction slips have to us, laying in polished drawers and hanging inside wardrobes!
Just whispering for us to open the drawers and look at us, "No you don't even have to touch us, please just look at us!"
So we open the drawer and look, but of course, we simply must touch, and once we do that, we are just taking a slip out and admiring it, "Go on, put me on, wear me and caress my silky folds!"
And so before you know it, your trousers are thrown on the floor and you are slipping nylons up your legs and stepping inside a lovely silky full slip and putting make up on your face, then tossing yourself off while laying on the bed, or sometimes you can't even make the bed, you look at yourself in the dressing table mirror and masturbate where you stand!
Mmm, yes the slip has a lot to answer for!
Meanwhile, here are some more to drool over!
Regards to all who like reading our conversation!
Annette xx