Full Slips

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annette

Full Slips

Post by annette »

tumblr_mgm9ozP3rM1rno9xko1_500.jpg
Hi.
As I wear full slips everyday, I do struggle to find anyone else at work who loves them as much as I do!
I have lots of gorgeous pictures of girls wearing slips and I would so love to find friends (Kinky) and be able to chat about these beautiful items of slipperyness that I love to wear under my skirts and dresses.
Look forward hearing from you and do tell me what you like to do!
Regards Annette
annette

Re: Full Slips

Post by annette »

Here are some more pretty clothes!
annette

Post by annette »

Mmm, These are so gorgeous to wear!
annette

Post by annette »

And yet more slips!
I would love to chat with like minded lovers of silky slips!
Do get in touch!
Annette xx
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Very sexy pictures of ladies in their slips. I always thought slips were so sexy and silky. I loved seeing a hint of them under a woman's dress in the past. Don't really see them too often because of skirts that have a built-in lining under it. I love to wear and masturbate in silky nylon full slips. Used to sneak my mom's and sister's slips long ago.
leatgirl

Post by leatgirl »

I love wearing full slips, satin ones are obviously my fav. here's me in some of my lovely things ..............
Attachments
lea25.03.12 222.01.jpg
lea25.03.12 032.11.jpg
lea25.03.12 032.11.jpg (82.01 KiB) Viewed 23410 times
lea25.03.12 075.01.jpg
satin slips are a must
annette

Post by annette »

You look gorgeous! Love the hair too!
Slips have always been such an addiction, they have led me down many different paths, all very enjoyable too!
Here are some more pictures!
Annette
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

Wow you wear full slips underneath? That's cool. But then, I'm from Malaysia, a country where it's too hot to wear another full slip underneath our outer clothing. I envy you Europeans who have the chance to wear it underneath a skirt and a blouse.
annette

Post by annette »

Yes you are right about full slips being too hot sometimes, in summer I only ever wear a half slip under dresses and skirts, but if its cold enough then full slips get a good wearing in winter, and then don't they look gorgeous!
Annette xx
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

annette wrote:Yes you are right about full slips being too hot sometimes, in summer I only ever wear a half slip under dresses and skirts, but if its cold enough then full slips get a good wearing in winter, and then don't they look gorgeous!
Annette xx
Ya they are gorgeous indeed. I've been trying to get my fiancee to wear at least half slips, but she says it's hot underneath. She prefer buying spandex skirts since it's thick enough not to be visible under sunlight, and smooth and shiny enough to look gorgeous. Haha so I wear the half slips under my slacks instead when i go to work. Haha
annette

Post by annette »

Ah, the old days, I too would wear my mothers slips when I went out, then as I got older and my own place too, it was easier to buy my own (what exciting times they were!) and those would be worn under my male clothes when I went to work, Nylon's too!
All day long feeling those straps cutting in to my skin and feeling the nylon's under my jeans!
Lovely!
Then on the way home, a quick visit to some local woods for some pleasure!
Annette.
annette

Post by annette »

Just had to post some more pretties!
annette

Post by annette »

Love These Pics!
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Thank you Annette!
I love all those beautiful pictures you have posted in this and other threads. Absolutely nothing like slips in satin or silky nylon. My first cum ever was in my mom's nylon full slip.
Thank you! More pics - and also of yourself, you're very sexy in your satin.
SatinDesire
annette

Post by annette »

ca8dd028e0ee2709e39fd2d7b3ac744a.jpg
d20efb42ddfeafbb60a58d8d9846195b.jpg
tumblr_n2awrsJ7jz1sddbmio1_500.jpg
Hi.
Thanks for looking at my post(s), always lovely to know others enjoy a slippery love of ladies silky undies and unashamed admissions of perverted pleasure while stroking, touching, fondling, caressing, smelling, feeling, borrowing, stealing, buying and wearing of these delightful pretty things!
I have so many nice pictures of slips, its always a great turn on for me looking for any nice pictures I can find and thank goodness for the internet and all the lovely pervies like ourselves taking creamy pleasure every day because of it!
Thank you also for liking my pictures too, I would put many more up only my tec limits are not as good as I would like them to be!
I don't know, wheres a MAN when you NEED ONE!
Annette xxx