I feel I may have entered a slippery, satiny slope

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satindoona

I feel I may have entered a slippery, satiny slope

Post by satindoona »

Hey hey, I'm somewhat new here, and in my normal and private life, am a straight, non CD, normalish kind of guy. Usually I don't get too wild letting myself go around, I have a few sets of satin sheets and one set of silk sheets and a comforter and that seems to have been how it's been for the last five years at least. Never in a million years did I ever think about buying prom dresses, the one time I did go to goodwill, I ended up with a satin black kimono for the gf and a satin duvet for me instead. But there was something in me that stirred, seeing Destroy's purple dress get annhilated viewtopic.php?f=2&t=582&start=45#p12028.

For the longest time at least, I looked at dresses, never buying one until last night when I made the drop. So i'll have to see where this goes. Spunked until crispy and unbendable or used as a fap assist because I have to admit, part of me wants to drench it in man juice, and the other part of me wants to put the gf in it and then do unspeakable things to her. Seller says there happens to be a three inch hole in the side, could this be a sign?
Attachments
$_57 (3).jpg
$_57 (11).jpg
$_57 (7).jpg
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker